Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

I want Metal Gear Solid Riseing to use PS Move.

I want less obvious grammar mistakes in posts but it's not gonna happen.

------------------------------------------

As for E3 PS3-wise I'd like to see more exclusive titles that I'm actually likely to buy as my collection only consists of seven games atm.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I want less obvious grammar mistakes in posts but it's not gonna happen.

------------------------------------------

As for E3 PS3-wise I'd like to see more exclusive titles that I'm actually likely to buy as my collection only consists of seven games atm.

Thanks for at least pointing it out, the mistakes make my eyes bleed and the grammar nazi inside scream out in horror.

On topic: when is e3? :hmm:

Isn't that a spelling error anyway, not a grammatical one? I want less obvious incorrect application of literary terminology S.C.G.

It makes me eyes bleed.

Spelling is part of grammar and is thus governed by it, I merely put it under grammar for the sake of simplicity. [/apathy]

--------------------------------

Hopefully this year we'll see some new kind of exclusive title for the PS3 at E3 that isn't a sequel... I'm not saying that they all are but it seems to be a trend at the moment.

Spelling is part of grammar and is thus governed by it, I merely put it under grammar for the sake of simplicity. [/apathy]

--------------------------------

Hopefully this year we'll see some new kind of exclusive title for the PS3 at E3 that isn't a sequel... I'm not saying that they all are but it seems to be a trend at the moment.

Oh that's a given Sam. I mean cmoooon... the Wave needs a game or 2 right? :wink:

On a side note, are we abandoning the E3 speculation thread then?

Oh that's a given Sam. I mean cmoooon... the Wave needs a game or 2 right? :wink:

On a side note, are we abandoning the E3 speculation thread then?

we need the E3 speculation thread.

Edited by canand

Why exactly? We're just going to be speculating in this thread anyway (as that's generally what you do just before E3). The only real advantage to having an E3 speculation thread is 3rd party speculation, which isn't really discussed as much anyway.

If anything it's good that we're discussing Playstation related E3 stuff here because quite often this thread goes through quite large periods of inactivity, the 360 thread does too but not nearly as much.

Edited by S.C.G

Fair point. Problem with that is though that that leads to the entire section of the boards just being jammed into the two threads.

Thats actually the reason why I don't/didn't go into them very often because I couldn't follow what everyone was jibbering about!

I'd like Sony to bring the create, play, share mantra to an FPS (Or just get the Timesplitters team back for a PS3 outing).

Yes!!

We got Modnation Racers and MAG last year. InFamous the year before. LBP the year before that. There's a pretty good mix of old and new usually.

We got Modnation Racers and MAG last year. InFamous the year before. LBP the year before that. There's a pretty good mix of old and new usually.

And this year it'll be Infamous 2... Little Big Planet 2 and Killzone 3, which is why I'm hoping for some brand new interesting IP to crop up at E3 because as much as there is a market for those titles - I'm sure they'll do well - I'm just not that excited about them.

wooohooo infamous 2 announced, loved the original so excited that the sequel is coming officially.

All these pre-E3 announcements of so called hardcore games/sequels to big franchises makes me pretty certain that their E3 show will have much more of a focus on their casual side of the business and as a result Move.

And this year it'll be Infamous 2... Little Big Planet 2 and Killzone 3, which is why I'm hoping for some brand new interesting IP to crop up at E3 because as much as there is a market for those titles - I'm sure they'll do well - I'm just not that excited about them.

You got the wrong system it seems.

That's half a joke, because I've bought a few games that I never thought would interest me before I got the system.

You got the wrong system it seems.

That's half a joke, because I've bought a few games that I never thought would interest me before I got the system.

I have all three... it's just that I only buy the exclusive titles for PS3 that really, truly interest me and atm that's just over a handful.

I'm pretty disappointed with what the ps3 is offering to be honest. I'm tempted by red dead redemption, but i absolutely hated GTA4 and worry it will be the same shit in a(n admittedly much better) different setting.

LBP should have been the game of my dreams but just didn't do it for me, though LBP 2 will probably get bout if you can create that much with it.. All the rest of the sequels just don't interest me at all. I'm hoping MOVE to get me a little excited, but more so some new, exciting games is what I want... Just got a feeling were not going to get it...

I played the demo and it seemed a bit mindless. I hated Devil May Cry, it reminded me of that, a bit button mashy. Is there a lot more to it then that? I'm loving Super Street Fighter 4, but just fancy something else. Can probably get that cheap too...

Ooh, just thought I wanted God of War 3!

Yakuza 3 is an RPG. The brawling is the battle system, outside of that there's a huge focus on story, side-missions and other sideline attractions. In typical Japanese fashion it's melodramatic, but it does a good job of investing the player in the characters and the plot is very atypical for a videogame; it deals in a lot of domestic themes on top of essentially being a police drama.

It's somewhat hard to recommend it without having a better idea of your taste, but it's definitely not a DMC-style character action game.

I played the demo and it seemed a bit mindless. I hated Devil May Cry, it reminded me of that, a bit button mashy. Is there a lot more to it then that? I'm loving Super Street Fighter 4, but just fancy something else. Can probably get that cheap too...

Ooh, just thought I wanted God of War 3!

Yeah, exactly what Aimless said. I'm really enjoying the story, especially the melodrama. :hehe:

The demo isn't that great tbh (now that I'm playing the full game especially). You don't really get all the benefits from levelling up like new moves and HEAT techniques. I wouldn't say it was mindless, it's just easy to get and as you level up it adds more - most importantly the fighting is quite good fun.

The fighting actually reminds me more of Power Stone.

Plus, someone posted in the Yakuza 3 thread that it was £20 somewhere and for that price it's hard to complain.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!