• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw one of the side missions that they showed as an exclusive at Gametrailers. Looked pretty poor if I'm being honest, then again it was ruined by developer narration that spoiled what was going to happen seconds before he did it.

AI made an abysmal showing.

I saw one of the side missions that they showed as an exclusive at Gametrailers. Looked pretty poor if I'm being honest, then again it was ruined by developer narration that spoiled what was going to happen seconds before he did it.

AI made an abysmal showing.

Is that the one where he poisons the guard who then kills the target? If so thats an early E3 build and has apparently been polished up for a 9/10 review in OXM.

No it's where he has to get to treasure chests that are being 'protected' by guards. He manages to get to the chests by making them run after a bunch of random hooligans as well as just jumping behind them and taking the goods without them batting an eyelid.

The other was the smokebomb technique which admittedly looks cool.

TVCatchup-685x397.PNG

No, the spelling of favorite in this headline is not a typo – just the way those in Europe tend to spell the word. Free online streaming service TVCatchup is currently available to anyone in the UK with an Adobe Flash 10 Player. So it would naturally include our favourite console, the PlayStation 3, right?

Yes, but there is one caveat – you must reside in the UK for the service to work properly. This is a legal issue, so it is unlikely to change anytime soon, but to those users across the pond, we say happy viewing!

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/11/16/catchup-on-your-favourite-tv-shows-on-your-favourite-console/

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=62&message.id=1084675

I'm not too sure how useful this is since you can only watch live TV from what I can tell. Unless I'm missing something.

Been using TVCatchup for a long while, it's a great website with streams high quality even when viewed through the PS3. Very handy for people for students at uni to view on their monitors etc if they dont have a TV or TV license. Also some channels which arn't on Freeview such as More4+1 & Men & Motors.

Hmm quite useful actually. Despite owning a HDTV in my room I have no way of recieving digital because am in a poor reception area. We don't have an aerial either due to cable downstairs, so perhaps this could be good for watching tv in bed!

Been using TVCatchup for a long while, it's a great website with streams high quality even when viewed through the PS3. Very handy for people for students at uni to view on their monitors etc if they dont have a TV or TV license. Also some channels which arn't on Freeview such as More4+1 & Men & Motors.

Still need license as with all these services...

I'm not sure if the release dates are international, but its already out on the US store, I bought it the other day.

anyway:

BF:BC2 Beta European Giveaway:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.4players.de%2F2.0%2F4players.php%2Fproduktinfo%2F9979%2FBattlefield_Bad_Company_2_Beta-Key_PS3.html&lp=de_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

Yeah. Might be a problem if you want to do a trade in for a new copy of AC2. You'll get more money if you do it for Cex vouchers and they'll be redundant until they have the game in stock next week. You could just accept the cash amount and go to game but then that's probably too much hassle.

Btw I'm now contemplating buying AC2. It's the imminent pre-release anticipation disease that I caught off you.

Yeah, I'll just do the cash thing. It says I'll get £26 on their website and I'm not going to get any more use out of Uncharted.

I've been waiting for ACII ever since the last one ended. I'd play the first one again if I hadn't accidentally deleted my save.