N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

A decent store update, demos of an FPS (for 7.99, can't be good right?) and Crash Commando and a Pool game which sounds interesting. Plus map packs and shizzle.

Has anyone here got Cuboid? Cause it looks like a fun puzzle game. It's dumb that they are selling game packs for it at £8 though.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I'm not sure why we need group hugs, I only swear at people when I'm lazy, it isn't intended as an insult. Maybe it's because me and my friend exchange swear words so often, we both know there's nothing behind them but it's obviously crept from my life into the forum lol.

So fuck all of you!

Of course I never swear as people who have heard me over headsets can testify! :p

Just done an impulse buy of that FPS CellFactor Psychokinetic Wars. Didn't even download the demo or aything, cos i iz teh hArDcOrEz!!!1!

Demo made it seem like Unreal Tournament. I was thinking of getting it.

A synopsis of Cell Factor: A poor mans Unreal Tournament with sloppy framerate and poor telekenisis abilities that couldn't recover the game.

Yet I still enjoyed it... I liked the guy that had boost jump and dual-wield guns.

Sony Ericsson are now using Remote Play in their new phones. Works like PSP. I forget the names but Satio has a 12 megapixel camera and uses a brand new multimedia chipset not used before.

34pl5a9.jpg

Aino_2.jpg

They are also DLNA certified if you want to stream your content wirelessly from a media server on your phone. DLNA is still a rare feature as i painfully found out.

High End Bravias are also allowing PSN access to stuff like Life@Playstation and the store.

Two great demos hit this week for PSP the new Monster Hunter and Rock Band Unplugged...

Yeah downloaded them! Seems like e3 is here already.

Edited by Choze

I thought Sony Ericsson were going downhill? By the look of that phone they aren't, it looks sweet!

profits wise, yes. But pretty much all phone makers are in some way. The new stuff is promising though. I was already interested in the Satio because of the camera and functions.

It will definitely take a lot for me to trust the sony ericsson brand again. Not much interested in phones that erase themselves and fail within a year.

Yeah I had so many problems with mine...piece of shite...would never buy one again...