• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up Ratchet and Clank for £12 at Cex (exchanged Tiger Woods and Stranglehold for £15).

So far it brings back great memories of the first R&C I owned on the PS2, quality game although I never got round to the others, probably just as well because it's pretty damn similar. Cool stuff though, hopefully it's as lengthy as the first.

What a bastard the PS3 is for connecting wireless, apparently the PS3 doesn't like WPA2 security. Just wouldn't connect no matter how many times I tried it. Had to reset the network and then downgrade it to WEP to get it connected. After a bit of googling, it seems like an error quite a lot have had.

Alright mate,

You could try turning off the DHCP server and assigning the IP, DNS etc... manually.

That's what I did and it works better than before.

Don't know if it would make any difference, but you could try it.

The only problem is, you would need to put these settings in manually for all wi-fi devices you currently use.

Just ask me if you need any help.

Alright mate,

You could try turning off the DHCP server and assigning the IP, DNS etc... manually.

That's what I did and it works better than before.

Don't know if it would make any difference, but you could try it.

The only problem is, you would need to put these settings in manually for all wi-fi devices you currently use.

Just ask me if you need any help.

I got on, just had to make a few network changes. It's a pretty widespread problem the one I encountered, just suprised Sony haven't sorted it yet.

Come on PS3 owners, buy Guitar Hero: World Tour off me! It's annoying me just sitting here on my desk. £20. Can;t say fairer than that!

In other news, got my first play on Resistance 2 today. Not very far yet but it already seems to have lost that spark it had. I can't put my finger on it, it just doesn't feel as polished (and review code should be near enough final product). Plus i had to change the control setup because it was awful. I cant remember if the first one was the same, but i hate games where you shoot and zoom with R1 and L1 not R2 and L2.

Will give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

Famitsu Sales

DSi: 171.000

PSP: 50.000

PS3: 36.000

WII: 25.000

DSL: 17.000

PS2: 6.800

360: 6.300

*DS Total = 188.000

1. Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) 122.000 [122.000]

2. Valkyrie Profile: Toga o Seoumono (NDS) 74.000 [74.000]

3. LittleBigPlanet (PS3) 47.000 [47.000]

4. Grand Theft Auto IV (360) 38.000 [38.000]

5. Wagamama Fasion: Gals Mode (NDS) 38.000 [125.000]

6. Pokémon Platinum (NDS) 37.000 [1.831.000]

7. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec III (PS3) 34.000 [34.000]

8. Rhythm Tengoku Gold (NDS) 33.000 [1.001.000]

9. Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure no Meikyuu + (NDS) 28.000 [28.000]

10. Wii Music (Wii) 23.000 [164.000]

Surprised no one has mentioned this but there seems to be a new firmware out, and curiously it's 2.52. I swear we just got 2.50 (which going back a few pages, seems to prove me right) so have i missed something? Was there an invisible update? And damn its taking its sweet time. I want to play Dead Space!