• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

All the trophies? Ouch.

How'd you get that 15 token one boost one? Ive attempted countless times by that 15,14,13 etc countdown to epic token asteroid, and boosted through but A) never collects them all and B)...okay....there is no B just A.

It's easy. Just get the bonus asteroid and boost right through the centre of it. I did it first time but I suspect there was a bit of luck involved. Just boost when you're right next to it, facing it.

Have fun with the x10 multiplier and the late boomer one. Mwahahahahaaa!!!

You need to get the expansion. I only really high score in those modes.

It's easy. Just get the bonus asteroid and boost right through the centre of it. I did it first time but I suspect there was a bit of luck involved. Just boost when you're right next to it, facing it.

Yeah fo sho, might buy it later actually. The 10x a bitch. Think the most Ive done so far is 7x or 8x. I seriously love this game.

Heavy Rain news is due at Leipzig and heres some new screenies :)

Outside just momentarily before eating our sandwiches, we ask the man standing with 2 big boxes in front of us what will be showing to this severely limited and exclusive closed door event held by SCEA. He replies, “I just have inFamous and Heavy Rain in these boxes here. Just waiting for them to open it up.â€

We quickly finish up our sandwiches. Afterwards, the door opens for the attendees. Everyone specially invited gathers. The main gameplay in Heavy Rain is heart-trenching. The scene shown is of a garage quarrel. There’s a ton of interactivity and unmatched presence of this game that leaves hearts pounding. We really can’t divulge any specific details, but that general scene synopsis should be enough.

As for some video, we did manage to get our hands on a SHORT clip of gameplay before NDA’s were signed…we mean short. Like 5 seconds, but hey that’s something right? Unfortunately, no access to release it. Also I’ve been speaking to Sony PR, and it seems Heavy Rain is making a confirmed appearance at Leipzig. Heavy Rain wasn’t technically a “part†of E3, but it was definitely there and we basically can’t say anything more than that.

126915.jpg

126916.jpg

126917.jpg

Just tried ur tip for that trophy, i did it and it worked! Thanks for sharing that info!

Dear Daft.

Fuck you, and your Endless top score.

From ReZ.

Hahah, seriously thats amazing. It gets ridiculous when theres just an entire globe of the red triangles.

LMAO!

I can't actually remember what it is. :p

I'm sure you could better it.

Yeah, those little Nazi red triangles of death are hell. When I got that score I was pulling of some absurd dodging with them around. Really got my adrenalin pumping. :heh:

I can't wait for the next pack. Apparently they want to do levels based on custom music.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!