Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Guest Jordan
It's a split screen trophy I'm afraid... and you're already on my friends list. :wink:

I don't think there is any online co-op in SSHD, which is lame.

You lie! They are bringing out another online pack. Before the last, last update if you went to the store option, they had a single player pack and a multiplayer pack.

The single one is out, the multiplayer one is still planned.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

You lie! They are bringing out another online pack. Before the last, last update if you went to the store option, they had a single player pack and a multiplayer pack.

The single one is out, the multiplayer one is still planned.

I hope I am!! Are you sure it is an online co-op pack? I thought it was for better local play.

That trophy is definitely a spilt-screen one though. At least that's what it says in the description, I think.

That really sucks, anyone who i know can't play these kind of games for cookies.

If you have two controllers, don't shoot anything and all you have to do is move the ships together avoiding 3 or 4 massive rocks for 3 minutes continuously. It is the easiest trophy in the game.

Pretty funny work around. :heh:

Siren PS3 looks excellent..i'll be buying the full-game if it's released on July 24th..shame it's not a blu-ray release really..could have been...:)

Theres a new PAIN level just been revealed..it's set in a amusement park and looks very good..more details will be released at E3.

It is getting blu ray release I thought...sure the last issue of EDGE said in the preview that they had backed down

It's a split screen trophy I'm afraid... and you're already on my friends list. :wink:

I don't think there is any online co-op in SSHD, which is lame.

Linkage!? Do they say anything about trophies for PAIN?

Yeah it is lame that we don't get online co-op would be awesome. As for PAIN I would really like to see the trophies come out soon...it was down as being in the first batch to introduce them.

If you have two controllers, don't shoot anything and all you have to do is move the ships together avoiding 3 or 4 massive rocks for 3 minutes continuously. It is the easiest trophy in the game.

Pretty funny work around. :heh:

What do you completed it controlling both controllers yourself?

I'm gonna give it go, what do you actually have to do for the trophy? whats a weapon boost?

You just have to have both ships close to each other and they kind of link up. Just don't break the chain for 3 minutes. Really easy if you don't shoot anything because all you have to do is dodge the massive slow ones.

Edit:

SingStar Update tomorrow:

English

* Blue, One Love

* Blur, Coffee & TV

* Coldplay, Fix You

* David Bowie, Absolute Beginners

* Hanna Pakarinen, Leave Me Alone

* Hard-Fi, Cash Machine

* OutKast, Hey Ya!

* Placebo, Nancy Boy

* Saybia, The Day After Tomorrow

* Sunrise Ave, Fairytale Gone Ball

* The Offspring, Self-Esteem

* The Rasmus, In My Life

* The Rasmus, No Fear

* The Rasmus, Shot

* The Rasmus, Chill

* The Stone Roses, She Bangs The Drums

* The Ting Tings, Great DJ

* Sanna Nielsen, Empty Room

I'm think Owen might just be pleased a little bit. :heh:

Just out of interest, you wouldn't be DonnieDarko333 on Eurogamer, would you?

I'll definitely get the ones I bolded.

...still no Phoenix. :cry:

You just have to have both ships close to each other and they kind of link up. Just don't break the chain for 3 minutes. Really easy if you don't shoot anything because all you have to do is dodge the massive slow ones.

Edit:

SingStar Update tomorrow:

English

* Blue, One Love

* Blur, Coffee & TV

* Coldplay, Fix You

* David Bowie, Absolute Beginners

* Hanna Pakarinen, Leave Me Alone

* Hard-Fi, Cash Machine

* OutKast, Hey Ya!

* Placebo, Nancy Boy

* Saybia, The Day After Tomorrow

* Sunrise Ave, Fairytale Gone Ball

* The Offspring, Self-Esteem

* The Rasmus, In My Life

* The Rasmus, No Fear

* The Rasmus, Shot

* The Rasmus, Chill

* The Stone Roses, She Bangs The Drums

* The Ting Tings, Great DJ

* Sanna Nielsen, Empty Room

I'm think Owen might just be pleased a little bit. :heh:

Just out of interest, you wouldn't be DonnieDarko333 on Eurogamer, would you?

I'll definitely get the ones I bolded.

...still no Phoenix. :cry:

Yes mate, thats me!

Yep..i'll be buying all The Rasmus tomorrow! :D

Rez, you know you're going to get it sooner or later. Why fight? :heh:

Because it makes my ego bigger.

Lol, but seriously I never saw the appeal in SingStar......plus I dont like singing in public/people singing to me who aren't intoxicated. (Unless the idea to SingStar is to play it drunk....I did not think of this before)

Also I got Space Invaders at lunch. Bragged to my mates about how I speak to someone online whos in the special thanks....they were impressed. Which name are you? I can't identify the different foreighn names as being particularly owned to one region.

Because it makes my ego bigger.

Lol, but seriously I never saw the appeal in SingStar......plus I dont like singing in public/people singing to me who aren't intoxicated. (Unless the idea to SingStar is to play it drunk....I did not think of this before)

Also I got Space Invaders at lunch. Bragged to my mates about how I speak to someone online whos in the special thanks....they were impressed. Which name are you? I can't identify the different foreighn names as being particularly owned to one region.

...Singstar drunk. Is there any other way to play it? :D

The whole thing is pretty impressive. I go to quite a few karaoke places and Singstar has them beat in every department... except for the size of the library but that's pretty understandable and the Singstar shop is still pretty impressive. And for only £25 with mics it's been beyond awesome.

My name is in my Facebook link in my sig. I haven't actually opened my copy...so everyone could be lying to me about my name being in the manual :heh: Check for me will ya! (It's probably in uber small font size .00001). I want to keep it in the wrapping. I actually have no idea why. :indeed:

...Singstar drunk. Is there any other way to play it? :D

The whole thing is pretty impressive. I go to quite a few karaoke places and Singstar has them beat in every department... except for the size of the library but that's pretty understandable and the Singstar shop is still pretty impressive. And for only £25 with mics it's been beyond awesome.

My name is in my Facebook link in my sig. I haven't actually opened my copy...so everyone could be lying to me about my name being in the manual :heh: Check for me will ya! (It's probably in uber small font size .00001). I want to keep it in the wrapping. I actually have no idea why. :indeed:

Well I cant access FB at work, but the font size isnt that small. Its clearly there under "Special Thanks" Im guessing your name is....

Nicholas Tampakopoulos

If not that then....I don't know yet, theres a few long ones.

In that case yours is in fact the second name on the list, just underneath the guy whos so important that his job title is listed in brackets. (No ones else is)

Thats awesome though. Must be wicked to be in a manual.

I bloody well hope so since I was the only tester for the WHOLE PAL version and I did that simultaneously with DQIV. :p

And my name is long enough to attract an unnecessary amount of attention to it.

It is pretty cool. Can't wait to see my name on Chrono Trigger. :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!