NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

ok, so my mate brings fifa and 2 controlers round. my usualy trusty controler decided is aint so much about the being recognised by my ps3. needless to say, i got angry and swore untill it worked.

any ideas why this happned?

ok, so my mate brings fifa and 2 controlers round. my usualy trusty controler decided is aint so much about the being recognised by my ps3. needless to say, i got angry and swore untill it worked.

any ideas why this happned?

No idea but couple of weeks ago my sixaxis would not connect wireless to my ps3, i normally use my dualshock anyway unless its charging but i was well pissed off. Forgot about it, tried it again yesterday and it worked fine! Weird

any spare r2 code? :/

Check your inbox...you'll find a freshly copy and pasted code waiting for you, that I acquired!

Ah i need one too!

You can try this....I preordered off GAME and got sent one of them...didn't know I was going to get it so thats why I got one off fileplanet...So perhaps you can try preordering it from there, but it could be down to the fact I preordered it months ago!

I would but I dont have the funds to be sure that I can buy this game. And knowing me, I would be too lazy/forget to cancel the order

I would but I dont have the funds to be sure that I can buy this game. And knowing me, I would be too lazy/forget to cancel the order

ah well see if you know anyone who has it preordered and is already on the beta...I gave mine to choze as he asked me ages ago if I came across a spare one...

I shall put my name down to join the list of ppl after a beta code! (after deathjam of course)!.

I wont be getting the game straight away but would still be nice to have a teaser.

Got the Prince of Persia remake. The graphics are up to date but the controls are just as terrible as i remember. Some classics are better left in the past im afraid

Got the Prince of Persia remake. The graphics are up to date but the controls are just as terrible as i remember. Some classics are better left in the past im afraid

Ah thats a shame to hear was considering picking it up.

Huh? The new POP?

Anyway I got Web of Shadows....impressions to come.

Nah not the new one...its a HD remake of the very first one, uses assests from modern POP games.

No idea but couple of weeks ago my sixaxis would not connect wireless to my ps3, i normally use my dualshock anyway unless its charging but i was well pissed off. Forgot about it, tried it again yesterday and it worked fine! Weird

Wireless interference. Its going to happen for more people.

Yay just received my 100th trophy!

Oh and do you know you can now get a 320gb Hard drive for your PS3 on Play.com for £49.99 delivered ooooh so tempted!

Yay just received my 100th trophy!

Oh and do you know you can now get a 320gb Hard drive for your PS3 on Play.com for £49.99 delivered ooooh so tempted!

So tempted.... So very tempted... Must resist....

Man, thats a steal, but I'm so strapped for cash at the moment... With all these cursed games coming out at the same time...

God I hope its that price in the new year.

Yeah I am planning on getting a new HDD in the new year, although not sure which will come first that or a shiny new laptop.

Who actually needs 320 GB though? 100GB would serve me throughout the lifetime of PS3 at the least.

Fallout, LBP and Resistance are so close now :D

Mirrors Edge DEMO on PSN tomorrow!! :D

*Waves hand ala Obi Wan* You don't need to see a link...

Who actually needs 320 GB though? 100GB would serve me throughout the lifetime of PS3 at the least.

Fallout, LBP and Resistance are so close now :D

Because of the larger platters bigger drives load quicker. Plus they are better value for money. 320gb is win. 500GB is also out now i think.

Mirrors Edge DEMO on PSN tomorrow!! :D

*Waves hand ala Obi Wan* You don't need to see a link...

Sorry buddy but that jedi trick only works on the weak minded.

Unless you're trying to imply that we're all weak minded here?

*Goes back to reading 'Hot people thread' in General.*

What a bastard the PS3 is for connecting wireless, apparently the PS3 doesn't like WPA2 security. Just wouldn't connect no matter how many times I tried it. Had to reset the network and then downgrade it to WEP to get it connected. After a bit of googling, it seems like an error quite a lot have had.

What a bastard the PS3 is for connecting wireless, apparently the PS3 doesn't like WPA2 security. Just wouldn't connect no matter how many times I tried it. Had to reset the network and then downgrade it to WEP to get it connected. After a bit of googling, it seems like an error quite a lot have had.

well I have mine connected using WPA2 (as have no option, owing to my dads work network setup) and aside from the odd disconnect problem it works ok...