PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond

Wii Play Motion

Endless Ocean: Blue World

FlingSmash

Mario Sports Mix

Span Smasher

Super Mario All-Stars

Wii Party

Thought people in here might enjoy this..

MuHoPWq.jpg

The thing that surprises me most is that Move has games than Kinect. Kinect sold 25 million worldwide whereas Move is believed to be somewhere around 10 million. (actually just looked it up apparently 15 million by back end of last year)

In sheer coverage terms look at how much more Kinect got.

Only reason I own a move is because it came with my second PS3.

Every game with RPG elements these days seems to have you mindlessly stripping the environment of its assets like some crazed Mitt Romney figure. I've stopped appreciating the detail, now I'm all about hunting for those shiny trinkets. I make myself sick.

Has looting become tiring for anyone else?

PS+ replacement game announcements for LBP2, Infamous 2 and Motorstorm Apocalypse are being made at 4pm today

Considering the lack of it in the fighting game sale last month, I'm certain that PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale is one of the games.

I wonder if we might get Little Big Planet Karting? I'm trying to think what other first party offerings they might give us.

Here we go

Leaving PS Plus in June:

12th June: LittleBigPlanet 2

12th June: inFamous 2

12th June: Motorstorm Apocalypse

Entering PS Plus in June:

12th June: Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception (Single Player)

12th June: LittleBigPlanet Karting

12th June: XCOM: Enemy Unknown

12th June: Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception (Single Player)

12th June: LittleBigPlanet Karting

12th June: XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Well, that's shit.

XCOM is very good but unfortunately I already have it. No interest in Karting games and theres no way I'd play Uncharted 3 again.

I'm quite happy with the replacement stuff. I don't have Uncharted 3 (I have the first two though!) or LittleBigPlanet Karting. I've played XCOM to death and it's really good.

Rumoured next two month EU Plus content:

July: Battlefield 3, PayDay, Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Unit 13.

August: DMC, Spec Ops, New Little King's Story and When Viking's Attack.

I have never played Uncharted , so that is nice. LittleBigPlanet doesn't interest me, and neither does XCOM after a quick read of the review on Gamespot. Are these the long term games?

I'm interested in XCOM, but I think I would rather play it on PC? I wasn't expecting much from this announcement, to be honest. I figured it'd either be games I've already played or games I'm not interested in.

Kind of crap about the long term titles. Even though I predicted it right before it happened I'm not so fussed about Little Big Planet Racing. Nearly bought Xcom a few months back so I'm happy about that.

LBP Karting - tried the beta and thought it was ok. Might be willing to give it another try.

XCOM - Giant Bomb seemed to love it and have heard praises from other places so willing to give it a go even though it's a genre that I don't typically play.

Uncharted 3 - already have it.

@Retro_Link The PS+ version of Uncharted 3 is the single player only. So it doesn't come with the full multiplayer that's available on disc. (Hope that softens the blow).

@Retro_Link The PS+ version of Uncharted 3 is the single player only. So it doesn't come with the full multiplayer that's available on disc. (Hope that softens the blow).

(Probably not because the multiplayer is free download anyway :p)

(Probably not because the multiplayer is free download anyway :p)

With level caps, reduced features and adverts.

I actually really liked the XCOM demo so was thinking of picking it up at some point :) LBP Karting might actually mean I dust off my second Dual Shock 3 for a bit....

Ohhh XCOM is the game that actually got quite a few GameOfTheYear nods. Supposed to be very good isn't it. Not sure it's my type of game though.

Yeah, quite please with XCOM. Need to delete stuff off my HDD. Can't wait until the PS4 arrives and you can start playin games as soon as you start downloading them - I won't have to worry about deleting things so much.

Can't wait until the PS4 arrives and you can start playin games as soon as you start downloading them - I won't have to worry about deleting things so much.

I didn't think of that - it sounds brilliant for PS+. Although it will be a bit annoying having to keep both consoles active to make full use of the subscription.

Although they'll probably slowly phase out the PS3's plus. It will probably depend on how many Plus subscribers move onto the PS4 in the first 6 months.

Playing games as soon as you start downloading them? I must have missed that feature. Sounds like what Microsoft tried doing with the PC a while ago which let you play as you install.

Aren't we all making assumptions that PlayStation Plus will include the PS4? What's to say they won't do a separate (or a premium) version for the PS4? I can't see them wanting to do a subscription model with PS4 games straight away.

FInished Just Cause 2 last night really enjoyed it. Now on to something else from plus back log. Maybe Sleeping Dogs. So many to play!