N-Europe

Most Inappropriate Things To Say In Any Given Situation Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I think I'll leave it till later and pick the winner later tonight.

I think all of the situations should be given a day, just to let everoyne have a go if people are wanting to have a go.

Really? Sorry about that, haven't really been following this thread that much. Give me some time to come up with a different one.

EDIT:

My God I have a sick mind:

You're on a crowded subway, when suddenly explosive diarrhea erupts in your trousers. The stench and the overall grossness makes nearly every passenger barf. So, what are you gonna say?

I work for a citizenship office here in NZ and we have ceremonies for people who have been appointed new citizens. One applicant who was from Iraq just recieved his certificate of Citizenship and my team leader congratulated him with the following comments, "You must be so pleased to finally be a Kiwi citizen. You can wake up each moring and not worry about having a bomb go off in your back yard" God I just stood there cringing, while the poor applicant just nervously laughed the comment off. It's not the first innapropriate comment she's made during a citizenship ceremony.

I work for a citizenship office here in NZ and we have ceremonies for people who have been appointed new citizens. One applicant who was from Iraq just recieved his certificate of Citizenship and my team leader congratulated him with the following comments, "You must be so pleased to finally be a Kiwi citizen. You can wake up each moring and not worry about having a bomb go off in your back yard" God I just stood there cringing, while the poor applicant just nervously laughed the comment off. It's not the first innapropriate comment she's made during a citizenship ceremony.

Interesting, but not really in keeping with the purpose of the thread.

Interesting, but not really in keeping with the purpose of the thread.

I beg to differ:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!