N-Europe

Mcoy's random question #3

Brian Mcoy

Mcoy wants to know which you'd rather wear?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Mcoy wants to know which you'd rather wear?

• Underwear
    • Socks
    • Neither! :D

This thread really doesn't take women into consideration that much... coz even wearing thampons isn't a good ideia without underwear, plus the skirt thing. I mean, as much as I love socks (I'd go for socks everyday), if I were a woman, I wouldn't give that "safety net" up for nothing...

Mcoy hasn't put any consideration into who is answering the question, it could be an old person and an alien for all Mcoy cares, Mcoy just wants to know if you had to go without one of those clothing for the rest of your life which would you choose :) male or female it has different effects but Mcoy must know the answer!

gooooooo PANTS!!

i gotta say this was actually kind of a tough question! haha. but yeah, i'ma go for pants too.. as much as i enjoy socks - so much so that i've been stealing other peoples (unintentionally!)

but saying that - why on earth are we being forced to chose between socks and pants? has there been some kind of sock/pants factory rebellion? an underwear apocalypse? has earth been taken over by an alien race of underwear fascists? whats going on!?

I wear a sock on my dong so I'm pretty much sorted.

Genius

Mcoy must know the answer!

Got to admit that you scare me quite a lot Mcoy, like some form of deraged robot or possibly a little like the curious orange from This Morning with Richard Not Judy. I hope you don't go berzerk and try to kill everyone if you don't get a satisfactory answer.

I'm going with socks, I've always accepted underwear due to social convention but seen it as an essentially unnecessary item of clothing.

I say socks for a few reasons

My feet are very delicate (lol but true) and prone to getting injured at any oppurtunity, and I feel socks are essential in providing small amount protection against badness.

Also, I like them because they keep my feet warm, although they often fall off when Im asleep :(

Underwear is not so important, but I would wear both given the chance.

Straight for socks although right now I'm wearing neither... oh well

I like both, they have merits, but socks are frankly more important, if you walk through a puddle or have to go out in the cold or some shit, well fuck not having socks, plus, you'd get blisters and shit all the time if you had to walk a lot.

This has made me think. Have any of your forgot to put your pants on in the morning and you end up having a PE lesson at school that day?

Yes, yes I have! A quick trip to the bathroom at break to put my PE shorts on underneath my trousers quickly ensued once I'd realised my error. :heh: