Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

Daft

Guest Jordan

This game is both extremely hardcore on difficulty... but err it just feels really clunky.

In particular the diagonal shooting of your grapple. Half the time it just doesn't do what you want.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is both extremely hardcore on difficulty... but err it just feels really clunky.

In particular the diagonal shooting of your grapple. Half the time it just doesn't do what you want.

I agree. It was acceptable on the NES, but it just feels broken nowadays.

Guest Stefkov

I agree with the grapple thing. Just standing still will make him shoot his grapple diagonally. If I'm running and I want to stick to something he always grapples straight infront. It's a bit annoying.

Erm, the grapple always does what its meant to do. You guys just aren't hardcore enough. Stop for a split second to fire diagonal, forward for forward, up for up, up when falling for forward. Try doing the tutorials if you can't do it, after a while it becomes second nature and very easy. And the co-op is sweet.

Aye Castle Crashers might be the game I finally buy a 3rd controller for :)

Tried the demo for Braid and didn't like it to be honest...
Did you get all the puzzle pieces on the first level? I think you need to at least do that to be aware of how clever the game is.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!