N-Europe

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

Daft

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a big shame about the price, really. If it was cheaper I would definitely get it. The main problem is that it seems more of a "play once" kind of game.

I did love it when I reached the castle.

Edit: On second thoughts...screw that. Geometry Wars 2 was worth the full 800 points. So I convinced myself that if I count that as me paying full price for that than the 500 free points from Microsoft go towards this. 700 MS Points sure does sound good.

p.s. sorry for the pointless blabbering just then.

Yeah, I wish all games did that tbh.

Also, I think I'm the only N-Europe member to have completed N+ (and gotten all 200 GS), and therefore I claim the title of..

N-EUROPE KING OF PLATFORMERS! :heh:

Nu-uh, i got em all aswell kthx :heh:

What a fantasmically brilliant game. I particularly liked the one you get for dieing like a gazillion times

Still, you can have the title of regular posting n-europe king of platformers ;)

EDIT: Do the easy levels pack have high scores tables? I seem to remember that the hard levels you unlock after you beat all the regular ones didn't have em, which made me not bothered to beat them...

EDIT: Do the easy levels pack have high scores tables? I seem to remember that the hard levels you unlock after you beat all the regular ones didn't have em, which made me not bothered to beat them...

Unfortunately not. Hey, add me on XBL, I'd like to compare my N+ score to yours : peace:

I went ahead and bought Braid. I liked Cube's reasoning. I'd have bought it for 800 points so those 500 free MS points I got 'subsidise' it for me :P

I've not been keeping up to date, what is Bionic Commando? Is it a reason for me to buy yet another 4200 points card?

Holy shit I just finished Braid.

What.

The.

Fuck?

Mind = Blown.

Peopel are talking about the whole thing being a metaphor about Atom Bombs, and shit like that. Holy hell.

GOTY?

By the way I have to say; after finishing the game, it becomes entirely clear why this is 1200 points. You may play the demo and think "meh, not worth it" but the demo is seriously not all there is to this game.

Guest Stefkov

I just bought it, it's not a great game but it's fun. Just running and gunning and swinging is pretty fun, but it's repetitive.

Guest Stefkov

Took me a few goes, couldn't figure out how to do it. Hacking the machine things give you hints.

Grab a barrel from the bottom level and throw it at the underside of the boss. It'll fall over, hammer the A button against the thing facing you which screams SHOOT ME.

When its back up, get on the top level, grab a barrel and throw it at his top. He'll fall again. Finish him.

Wait till the second boss. If I hadn't read a description for one of the achievements I would be going through this level too many times. Still havn't beaten him either.