NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

That's very sweet and very big! :grin:

I would have that on display in the hallway so everyone could see it.

OMG that is huge! Wish I had the stars to afford one :(

I ordered the cheap Mario Kart toy thing and the DS leather case. Still havent received them :(

Hopefully i'll be able to save 15,000 and get me one of them!

It's AMAZING!!!!

Please don't make me cry by showing me that image (and reminding me that I can never possibly afford it) :(

Holy shit, thats massive! Nice one.

I got my DK Kart. As mentioned much smaller than expected.

Oh man that statue is way bigger than i thought it would be, damn it i should have held off bit longer, i just registered my stars for Zack and Wiki and saw the Black T-Shirts were back in stock so spent 3500 stars on impluse..... ah well, chances are if teh statue was back in stock even if i did have enough stars i'd never be on in time to get one before it sold out as they'd likely only stock it like 2 at a time :heh:

So if i ordered my t-shirt today that means i should get it when? September?

So if i ordered my t-shirt today that means i should get it when? September?
Yeah... September 2009. :laughing:

I decided to get one of the black Club Nintendo shirts too, it's cool that they are re-stocking this thing quite regularly, big improvement compared to the old stars catalogue.

Now I just need my SNES VC controller, come on NoE, chop chop! :heh:

Yeah... September 2009. :laughing:

I decided to get one of the black Club Nintendo shirts too, it's cool that they are re-stocking this thing quite regularly, big improvement compared to the old stars catalogue.

Now I just need my SNES VC controller, come on NoE, chop chop! :heh:

Is that out in Japan yet, i would love it if we got that here, i think an N64 one too would be awesome if they could manage that, that or a redesign of the Classic controller, i mean come on, WTF? How do they make a nice comfy pad for the GC and a horrible unconfortable one for the VC

SNES controller, Mii battery cover, Exclaimation Warriors, Tingle's Balloon Fight and Game and Watch Collection DS. NOE, we NEED THEM!

I find that the VC controller is perfect for SNES games. The Wii Mote is Perfect for NES games. All i want is a N64 VC pad and im set :P

Game rack is here!

tiny bit smaller than expected but still cool!

I haven't got mine, probably lost at the NOE offices, as so much work goes on there, it's hectic 24/7. :blank:

Game rack is here!

tiny bit smaller than expected but still cool!

Mine arrived too. I don't understand why the instructions say it cannot be dismantled. I managed it easily enough. :heh: (Without it breaking.)

Why ain't mine come?!

Probably because i keep slating the NOE offices. :laughing:

Got my Mario Rack yesterday. Loving the extra touch with the Club Nintendo Box. Before you just got items in any old jiffybag/box.

I quite like the rack. It stores 4 of my Wii games and 3 DS Games.

---

Did anyone get the Nintendo Newsletter today-it says I have 19,000 stars to spend and I knew I only had 16,000 odd on my account. I logged in hoping to see that I'd been given some extra stars for some random reason only to find I still had 16,000.

I wonder who can't do math at Nintendo HQ?

Got my Mario Rack yesterday. Loving the extra touch with the Club Nintendo Box. Before you just got items in any old jiffybag/box.

I quite like the rack. It stores 4 of my Wii games and 3 DS Games.

---

Did anyone get the Nintendo Newsletter today-it says I have 19,000 stars to spend and I knew I only had 16,000 odd on my account. I logged in hoping to see that I'd been given some extra stars for some random reason only to find I still had 16,000.

I wonder who can't do math at Nintendo HQ?

Got mine today! It's excellent isn't it? I also was quite impressed by the packaging! : peace:

I still can't get over how amazing my Zelda statue is. /brag

Yeah I saw a version of it on kotaku just yesterday. It looks very impressive but I'm glad I didn't spend 15,000 worth of stars, I feel it would just be a dust collector and I like Zelda but not that much. Bet it must weigh a ton. Ideal for sneak attacks and hitting someone over the head I bet ;)

Got mine today! It's excellent isn't it? I also was quite impressed by the packaging! : peace:

Yeah it seems like they are really trying to improve the sense to match the quality that Club Nintendo Japan gets.

Nintendo's next step should be to mirror the Japan Club Nintendo Catalogue as best as possible.

Just got another Nintendo Newsletter-same as last one but at the top it doesn't give my stars balance.

If stupid Concentra didn't steal our fucking star points Id have that statue too...

DAMNIT!

I do think 'different' items should be put on the stars catalogue now though, it's been updated with shirts and caps for the last month or so now.

I got my game rack and keyring yesterday. The rack is awesome, but the keyring was kinda disappointing. it's a lot smaller than i thought it would have been.