NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

Just got my Wii today, trying to register my Wii and Wii sports, but it says it's invalid.:(

You're probably mistaking the 0's for O's, and the O's for 0's.

Nope, tried what you suggested.

The odd thing is, when I'm not logged in it sees the codes as valid and asks me to register or login with your account. When I login makes the product code not valid.

my mario and my yoshi keyring arrived today. They are good quality, but smaller than i expected. Not worth the high amount of stars i used for them , but still ok

Small package was on the table when I got home today. It were the Nintendo stars gifts. I ordered the brown DS accersories/games case plus Mario in his toy kart. However I did not receive the DS case, instead I got a Bowser kart toy instead:wtf: :wtf:

On the confirmation sheet it says that I ordered the DS case and the Mario toy. So I am pretty angry at Nintendo Europe yet again. It says that I should fax them if I have a problem however I don't have a fax machine.

So should I try E-Mailing them? Anyone know which email i should use to say why my DS case was not in the package? ((I probably wont mention that I got a Bowser one instead :heh: :heh: ))

Small package was on the table when I got home today. It were the Nintendo stars gifts. I ordered the brown DS accersories/games case plus Mario in his toy kart. However I did not receive the DS case, instead I got a Bowser kart toy instead:wtf: :wtf:

On the confirmation sheet it says that I ordered the DS case and the Mario toy. So I am pretty angry at Nintendo Europe yet again. It says that I should fax them if I have a problem however I don't have a fax machine.

So should I try E-Mailing them? Anyone know which email i should use to say why my DS case was not in the package? ((I probably wont mention that I got a Bowser one instead :heh: :heh: ))

Just got my Wii today, trying to register my Wii and Wii sports, but it says it's invalid.:(

I've had trouble with entering my latest Club Code for the DS game "Maths Training" So today I gave the Nintendo Service centre a phone call and spoke to Mike. At first he said, that this was an earlier problem and it had been reported to Germany HQ and it was solved on Monday evening-which clearly wasn't the case as I was still having issues.

He then atempted to give me another code for Brain Training in place of Maths training, but that failed as well, because it won't let you register the same product twice.

So he suggested I email him the code, and he would forward the details to Germany Nintendo HQ to try and get it solved.

So I emailed him on.

[email protected]

Ooops, did I just type that address? Maybe some of you guys might want to use it, since it takes forever to get an answer on the phone and they charge national rate.

Cheers for the address :). I'll fire off an email to him later :)

No Problem it's all in a days work for a Club whore like me. Don't forget to include your Nintendo Club username and email address (but not your password for obvious reasons.