NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

I can be as judgemental as I like.

Indeed you can, just don't be surprised when you gain a reputation for being an insufferable arse.

Yes the service is an incentive programme rather than an actual retailer, but that doesn't make it any less annoying when e-mails go unanswered or seemingly unread. All Nintendo really have to gain through the existence of the Stars Catalogue is the good will and loyalty of their customers, so it is in their own interest to not let things backfire due to uncommunicative customer service. If there is a backlog of orders then NoE should send an e-mail out to those its mailing list telling people so, alleviating both customers' fears and their own inbox.

The only thing I've ordered off the Stars Catalogue — other than a pre-release DS, but that doesn't really count — was a black shoulder bag. I think that took about a month or so to turn up, and from what I've heard from others that's pretty much par for the course, and I think most people agree that is an acceptable time scale.

The thing is they actually replied to one of my mails, asking what country I ordered from (which is silly cause I had included my entire address in my previous mail); but then they never replied to the email I sent back.

But whatever.

It just goes to show whoever is asking the emails is doing a shit job at it. Do yourself a favour and pick up the phone and push for a result. It's either that or play the waiting game and hope it turns up.

Oi, how long have those Club Nintendo t-shirts been available in black?

would have spent points on one of those but only size left is small :heh:

Guess i'll have to check the site more regular to try and catch a large size when they update

EDIT:

Oh and i just noticed I got an extra 50 stars for what they called "correction" due to RE:UC only giving 200 stars

Oi, how long have those Club Nintendo t-shirts been available in black?

A While now, I posted about it on the 8th Jan- earlier in this thread.

Oh and i just noticed I got an extra 50 stars for what they called "correction" due to RE:UC only giving 200 stars

I never got 50 extra stars. I've been robbed!!

Anyone else get this email today? It's all good news :)

<a href=starslettermx4.th.jpg' alt='starsletterm

Got the e-mail aswell. So is it 2 months from today that we can expect our items?

Corrected. :)

hmmm wonder if I emailed them and pleaded with them they would send me a black tshirt instead.

We'll know if Nintendo's delivery and service is really poor if we get Super Smash Bros Brawl before we receive our Stars Catalogue items:heh:

I still haven't recieved my DS Rack, i did get a email a couple of weeks ago saying 'It's on it's way'....

Anyone else?

I still haven't recieved my DS Rack, i did get a email a couple of weeks ago saying 'It's on it's way'....

Anyone else?

Na im still waiting for mine mate, as soon as it does turn up i will post in this thread.

Is anyone else less than impressed by the new site's frequency of updates? On the old site, there used to be something new on there every day, even if it wasn't all that great. Now days can go by with nothing being added.

Is anyone else less than impressed by the new site's frequency of updates? On the old site, there used to be something new on there every day, even if it wasn't all that great. Now days can go by with nothing being added.

I'll love to see what NOE employees actually do for their wages!

I think they should make the NOE site fan run. Then they can have up to date news and not just when the translators have finished finding out what 'Hello' means in German... :heh:

Yeah I am a little disappointed with the random updates. If I'm honest I prefered the blue colour scheme we had before.

They update at the same rate IMO.

My Wario Mario Kart figure arrived today.

Pretty disappointed in it. It's much smaller than I expected it to be and it came in a "Kinder Surprise" style ball, which suggests to me it's basically a vending machine toy, that you can purchase for 50p or a £1.

Holy shit guys, this thing is twice as big as I thought. It's freaking huge.

The box it came in:

doosrs9.jpg

OoooooOOOOooooOOOOoh, collector's item:

nummertz8.jpg

The sculpture with a dvd box for size comparison:

beelddoosrm0.jpg

Shitty quality due to pictures being taken with a mobile phone.