NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

More 500 points cards are up!

What a suprise the site has slowed down to a crawl and its taking ages to load up the page. No doubt by the time it loads up all of them will be gone.

What a suprise the site has slowed down to a crawl and its taking ages to load up the page. No doubt by the time it loads up all of them will be gone.

1000 Point cards are now up, I need a couple of 100 point cards though.

1000 Point cards are now up, I need a couple of 100 point cards though.

Missed the 500 point cards :(

Got 2 1000's instead :D

Lost the server after screen went blank for 10 mins after i pressed purchase. Same thing happened y/day & i got charged 400 stars for 100 points i didn't get. Can't get back on to check. Great site NOE.

Any idea how long it takes for Nintendo to send stuff? I'm thinking of asking someone here if I can send it to their place and they would send it to me.

I really dont understand why they update the site at peak times? Surely it would make more sense to update it late at night or early morning to stop the amount of traffic on the site.

Any idea how long it takes for Nintendo to send stuff? I'm thinking of asking someone here if I can send it to their place and they would send it to me.

4 weeks according to NOE, compadre. Why am I saying it here if I'm speaking to you on MSN? *Doh*

Would it not make more sense to just have an infinite amount of online codes that automatically link to your wii?

4 weeks according to NOE, compadre. Why am I saying it here if I'm speaking to you on MSN? *Doh*

Freaking dumbass.

I love you.

Would it not make more sense to just have an infinite amount of online codes that automatically link to your wii?

It's just marketing, they don't want people to have too much free stuff. Bastards.

Ok they have 100 point cards up but its pointless for me.

Yeah I'm gonna give up now. As per usual NoE fails to impress. I'm not spending my points on some tatty t-shirts, and the only thing most people want is unavailable for what seems to be a majority of the time.

Are people just waiting on the page all day for some points? Seriously how the heck do these people find out and get the page closed and all the points sold out so quickly? :confused:

We've waited almost two weeks for the site to be up and running, then it has loads of glitches, crashes often, and some people, probably the same that buy all the Wiis and then sell them on eBay for profit, are waiting on the Wii Points page all day, refreshing and making it run slower than Michelle McManus after a fasting session, and crashing the site. NOT GOOD ENOUGH NINTENDO.

Ugh, every time I enter the correct security code the page refreshes and tells me it's wrong.

I just want to make a fucking account.

Are people just waiting on the page all day for some points? Seriously how the heck do these people find out and get the page closed and all the points sold out so quickly? :confused:

Thats exactly what I was thinking when they went up this afternoon. Its like as soon as they go up the whole of the internet knows.

yamn same noe different day. You'd think being nintendo OF europe they would have a website that actually fucking worked properly I lol at being sold out of wii points haha.

They have finally got an option to change your username on the site, finally can get rid of my old dorky one and change it to jimbob as i wanted it to be all the time.

They have finally got an option to change your username on the site, finally can get rid of my old dorky one and change it to jimbob as i wanted it to be all the time.

yes I can finally get rid of my name on there ducky128.

Here's something you may not know that I tried to see if it would work, but any duplicate game codes you have,they work. Just entered 4 ones I already registered and got 1000 points :)

So maybe if you have some doublers they'll work for you.

yes I can finally get rid of my name on there ducky128.

It has been a long time coming, but at least we can finally have decent names again.

As for the site, i like the new look and as typical NoE, the catalogue is out of stock of just about every decent thing again and no updates as of yet. As for the Wii Points, they have got to be continuous in order for gamers to link their Wii accounts to the site and to get the points uploaded, Microsoft have done this already with Live and it works. If only they would accept other payment methods except credit cards.

Back onto Ninty now. Are they going to launch other new features with the site as well.