NEurope
Link83

NEW NoE Site is up!

I just noticed we no longer get stars for logging in. :(

It was only 5 per day, and I'm guessing most people didn't log in on a daily basis to earn enough to make a real difference.

Besides since the Club Nintendo Catalogue is now giving away more items that have also appeared in the Japan Club Nintendo Catalogue you can't really expect things for free can you?

It was only 5 per day, and I'm guessing most people didn't log in on a daily basis to earn enough to make a real difference.

Besides since the Club Nintendo Catalogue is now giving away more items that have also appeared in the Japan Club Nintendo Catalogue you can't really expect things for free can you?

Meh, I stacked up quite a lot actually from site visits, shame it's gone =[

16000 stars with nothing worth blowing them on. Can't get no wii points, can't get any decent catalogue items. I should have got that stupid fake gold link.

Meh, I stacked up quite a lot actually from site visits, shame it's gone =[

Me too, I had all the site visit VIP Badges as well. But my point was that a lot of people that moan about these sort of things would be the people that didn't really benefit from the stars for site visits.

I used to log in daily come rain or shine, can Tellyn make that rather sad claim as well? They don't call me a VIP Star whore for nothing -Maybe I should change my name to Club Star whore now??

I just made the nintendo website my homepage, so as long as I was using the internet that day I got my stars.

500 Points cards just went up, got mine! :yay:

It seems you just need to refresh every now and again, and the occasional set of points will appear.

I can't even get onto the clubnintendo site, says it's missing some .jsp file ¬_¬

I can't even get onto the clubnintendo site, says it's missing some .jsp file ¬_¬

It's because the language variable isn't set, the site seems broken and it keeps getting dropped.

I just bought the DS game rack, it's back in stock. That's the kind of stuff I want to spend those points on.. Well, that and games (really didn't regret getting Geist for free for points). Anyway, I wonder if it's back in stock in general, for all EU countries, or if they have different allocations for each country.. In any case, I can't wait. It doesn't hold all my games, but that's not the point ;) (Or... I could order 2!).

I'm kinda pissed I spent 3000 stars, on that stupid signed Iridion Soundtrack, it wasn't all that good and now I'm 3000 stars lower then I could have been :(

Hey everyone,

Just thought id ask if anyone has recieved any of the items they ordered from the new Club Nintendo launch? as it has been almost four weeks now....

You guys are very lucky, NOA's site blows big time. They got rid of the NSider forums and they offer zero benefits for registering titles.

That is unless said game has a promotion, which rarely happens. Consider yourselves lucky, this is the one time in history Nintendo hasn't screwed Europe over, LOL! :P

I'd much rather have games coming out sooner and being cheaper than some shitty stars catalogue deal.

Hey everyone,

Just thought id ask if anyone has recieved any of the items they ordered from the new Club Nintendo launch? as it has been almost four weeks now....

I ordered some stuff in October and still didn't get it. I emailed them about it but they never really sent me a reply (only asked what country I ordered it from). =/

I also ordered a ringtone, but I never even got that on my phone either. I got a mail saying I'd get those points back, but I never did. >.<;

I've not gotten the stuff I ordered yet. But it can take up to 4 weeks to arrive. Also since it was ordered near Christmas I expect that will add to delays as well.

Oh and if anyone didn't know they now have both Black Club Nintendo T-Shirts and Caps in more than one size. :)

Anyone else not received the stuff they ordered?

Edit;/ Just read, was reading pages back instead.

Haven't received my statue yet either. Guess I'll have to shoot them an email soon (like that'll help).

You guys are very lucky, NOA's site blows big time. They got rid of the NSider forums and they offer zero benefits for registering titles.

That is unless said game has a promotion, which rarely happens. Consider yourselves lucky, this is the one time in history Nintendo hasn't screwed Europe over, LOL! :P

Honestly, you are much better of without it for all the good its been so far...

I'd much rather have games coming out sooner and being cheaper than some shitty stars catalogue deal.

I couldnt agree more

There's a fairly decent FAQ that has been added to the website and found under the news section which is worth a read. Some thing I'd like to draw to everyones attention is the new Star Value:

Touch Generation games will now be worth 100 Stars (£19.99 and under)

Game set at £29.99 will be worth 200 stars

Higher price game worth over £33 upwards worth 250 stars

There's a fairly decent FAQ that has been added to the website and found under the news section which is worth a read. Some thing I'd like to draw to everyones attention is the new Star Value:

Touch Generation games will now be worth 100 Stars (£19.99 and under)

Game set at £29.99 will be worth 200 stars

Higher price game worth over £33 upwards worth 250 stars

I thought that was already known though? Like all of my DS games seem to be worth 200 stars now, even Link's Crossbow Training was only 200.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be ordering from the catalogue anymore anyway, since they couldn't even get some stupid key chains delivered to me.

I thought that was already known though? Like all of my DS games seem to be worth 200 stars now, even Link's Crossbow Training was only 200.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be ordering from the catalogue anymore anyway, since they couldn't even get some stupid key chains delivered to me.

If they are so stupid, maybe you shouldn't have bothed to order at all. You should be grateful the stars catalogue gets items at all. Some parts of Europe get nothing and America as well-and your bitching about having to wait for something that will arrive. But is more than likely delayed when you take into account

1) Christmas

2) Lots of orders

Some people like yourself will never be happy, no matter what your given.

If they are so stupid, maybe you shouldn't have bothed to order at all. You should be grateful the stars catalogue gets items at all. Some parts of Europe get nothing and America as well-and your bitching about having to wait for something that will arrive. But is more than likely delayed when you take into account

1) Christmas

2) Lots of orders

Some people like yourself will never be happy, no matter what your given.

Erm, excuse me. I ordered those things in October. They weren't meant for me but for a friend as a present. I emailed Nintendo twice already about it and they still haven't helped me out at all.

I'm perfectly happy with Nintendo, except for the way they handle a couple of things. Don't go and judge me when you clearly know nothing about me.

Erm, excuse me. I ordered those things in October. They weren't meant for me but for a friend as a present. I emailed Nintendo twice already about it and they still haven't helped me out at all.

I'm perfectly happy with Nintendo, except for the way they handle a couple of things. Don't go and judge me when you clearly know nothing about me.

I can be as judgemental as I like. You will get no where via email (I bet the inbox at NOE is so full it could take weeks/months to clear it)

Whenever I'd had an issue with NOE/or wanted to contact them I've picked up the phone and gotten an answer.

I can be as judgemental as I like. You will get no where via email (I bet the inbox at NOE is so full it could take weeks/months to clear it)

Whenever I'd had an issue with NOE/or wanted to contact them I've picked up the phone and gotten an answer.

The thing is they actually replied to one of my mails, asking what country I ordered from (which is silly cause I had included my entire address in my previous mail); but then they never replied to the email I sent back.

But whatever.