N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like pussy. The pussy I like is clean.

How 'clean'? A pussy pisses out all the body's liquid waste, blood and other mysterious ooze and then on top of that its right next to the ass crack. Probably why the thought of giving head to women makes some men shiver. Btw has anyone done this? How is it?...:D

Unless the giver cannot give correctly and teeth are scraped along your shaft in a non good way and she wonders why you curl up in pain.

I quite like the teeth getting involved a bit. I mean, not like chewing but a bit of gentle scrappage never did any harm.

Honestly?...I'm compelled. So no awkward smells or bitter tastes then?

I'm not sure who you've been going down on, but I've never encountered that. Also reckon that peoples hands are probably dirtier then peoples nether regions, after all urine is sterile.

Guest Jordan
Honestly?...I'm compelled. So no awkward smells or bitter tastes then?

To be honest, unless you spend most of your time putting your tounge in the opening, then you don't get much of either.

When you're down on a girl, you're basically concentrating on a few key areas anyway.

To be honest, i like how girls taste down there... :p

I'm not sure who you've been going down on, but I've never encountered that. Also reckon that peoples hands are probably dirtier then peoples nether regions, after all urine is sterile.

Oh no, those are just my preconceived 'fears', never been down there yet. What 'tastes' do you get?...Please say Strawberries and cream. :P