N-Europe

Masturbation

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The smell of wanking? Uh...Surely you're referring to your smelly dicks rather than the actual act. :S

Not at all, I'm talking about the cum. I dunno, I've never done it outside of my room so I wouldn't know what the smell dissipation is like :D

I think the mess alone is enough to put me off.

7 days since I decided to stop, not sure how long it was before that, but I reckon I can keep it up, so to speak... :heh:

Well it'll be hard not to after a while. ;)

Haha! No it isn't for a religious reason. :D I have just never been tempted to!

What are the benefits? :)

Stress relief!

Seriously you've never wanked. Okay, dude go have a wank right now.

Honestly, have you never orgasmed before, because theres something you can do about that if not. It is a BRAND NEW feeling to your body, and it feels fucking amazing.

Go wank!

Leave him be ^.^. Nothing wrong with not wanking. Espcially if he's never felt the urge too.

Leave him be ^.^. Nothing wrong with not wanking. Espcially if he's never felt the urge too.

Right, I was talking to a friend a few weeks back who said that all girls wonder why guys make such a big deal out of wanking and don't see the big deal with it themselves... I tried to encourage her to try it as she'd (obviously) like it.

How should I go about encouraging her further? :heh:

Right, I was talking to a friend a few weeks back who said that all girls wonder why guys make such a big deal out of wanking and don't see the big deal with it themselves... I tried to encourage her to try it as she'd (obviously) like it.

How should I go about encouraging her further? :heh:

haha, most girls don't fiddle *giggle* themselves because it's not as well ok to talk about as it is with guys and some just don't like it unless a guy is doing it. Personally find it alot of bullshit because mostly guys have no idea what they are doing (sorry! :P)

She probably won't understand unless she gets tempted to try and enjoys it. :indeed:

Honestly, have you never orgasmed before, because theres something you can do about that if not. It is a BRAND NEW feeling to your body, and it feels fucking amazing.

Go wank!

Nothing weird about that, I'd never wanked at his age either.

Had loads of great wet dreams though.

Nothing weird about that, I'd never wanked at his age either.

Had loads of great wet dreams though.

I haven't had one those either! :smile: At what age did you start?

Now all I can imagine is Coolness Bears rolling around on his huge blue balls.

What? :wtf: i'm confused! :shakehead

Go wank!

Haha! :D

I haven't orgasmed before no!

Hehe, thanks! :)

If he hasn't done it now, I doubt you telling him to will make him change his mind. Besides he's saving himself for me ;)

I am! ;)

Well it'll be hard not to after a while. ;)

Stress relief!

Cool ok. :awesome:

I'm not stressed! :yay:

Yeah, but you're a wanker. :laughing:

If you don't wank you should be having wet dreams by that age.

It certainly explains why Ive had so few...or one. Ever.

You know what's great?

Waking up with a hard-on?

Morning orgasm FTW.

I'd just find it to weird for me to do to be honest. :)

Yeah it is a bit weird the first time you do it, but just embrace yourself and enjoy the awesome.