N-Europe

15 Year Old Girl Jailed With 20 Men, Raped Relentlessly

Dante

Brazil is poor, this example shows that I would not trust their government/police and they have a high rate of criminals. That sounds like third world/underdeveloped country to me. I know there is a nice term for "third world country" but I don't remeber it in english. BUT this term fits for Brazil! Check WikiPedia or something similar - Brazil is among the third world countries.

Oh, now that I've looked it up. I see.

But the picture says "During the Cold War".

Is it still a Third World country? I wouldn't have thought so.

But then again, you think of the Third World, and what always comes to mind is Africa.

But they're still awesome at football...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it, and trannies are just guys who wish they were women. Of course they deserve to be protected from rape, but all male prisoners risk being raped in prison, and they deserve to be protected too. Rules just need to be enforced better in prisons.

Didn't you read what he said? he/she got raped repeatedly.

If it prevents you getting raped, you definitely deserve special treatment.

I agree, but then there is always the possibility of the tranny (maybe after reverting back to her mental male state) raping the women or maybe providing a service to women. It wouldn't be prison at all.

Brazil is poor, this example shows that I would not trust their government/police and they have a high rate of criminals. That sounds like third world/underdeveloped country to me. I know there is a nice term for "third world country" but I don't remeber it in english. BUT this term fits for Brazil! Check WikiPedia or something similar - Brazil is among the third world countries.

Brazil isn't exactly poor, but it has huge disparities between the lower class and the higher class, and suffers much from corruption. Terrifying as it is, you can't blame an entire nation from something like this, taking in consideration the continent they live in.

Ugh. Fucking hope Karmas real.

Fantastic post. : peace: Let us all hope...

Didn't you read what he said? he/she got raped repeatedly.

If it prevents you getting raped, you definitely deserve special treatment.

He should've stayed out of jail. Besides, he probably got what he wanted out of jail. :yay:

Awful, just awful. Men are often gang raped in jail like this far more though. Either way, let's hope justice is served!

I read it, and trannies are just guys who wish they were women. Of course they deserve to be protected from rape, but all male prisoners risk being raped in prison, and they deserve to be protected too. Rules just need to be enforced better in prisons.

You need to stop watching American TV. You know that's the stereotypical view of what happens in prison, not what actually happens, right? Obviously there are some extreme cases of it, but it isn't the norm.

You need to stop watching American TV. You know that's the stereotypical view of what happens in prison, not what actually happens, right? Obviously there are some extreme cases of it, but it isn't the norm.

there was an episode of Law and Order where a teen transsexual was sent to Rikers. She/he was raped upon arrival to her/his cell. But rape in prisons usually never happens, those prisoners always watch their backs,... unless you're a "lifer", then they just choose to do it since they are there for life. But in those cases its usually consensual.:wtf:

BUT ANYWAYS. This is still very fucked up, and brings me to believe that maybe the cops are in it as well, in some way...

Brazil isn't exactly poor, but it has huge disparities between the lower class and the higher class, and suffers much from corruption. Terrifying as it is, you can't blame an entire nation from something like this, taking in consideration the continent they live in.

Yeah same with Africa - huge natural resources (diamonds, gold, oil) but only a few have control over this. Like with most developing countries they have been dominated by other cultures for years and after that they failed to establish a proper society.

He should've stayed out of jail. Besides, he probably got what he wanted out of jail. :yay:

So rape is a fair punishment for, say, petty theft?

You probably wouldn't think it was a bad thing if Sharia law was enforced in Europe, would you?

Men rape men in mens prison too.

I am aware of this - however, putting someone who looks like a women into a cell full of men who are probably sexually frustrated, is just plain negligent.

Brazil's GDP (PPP and Nominal) is the highest of Latin America with large and developed agricultural, mining, manufacturing,[74] and service sectors, as well as a large labour pool. The country has been expanding its presence in international financial and commodities markets, and is regarded as one of the group of four emerging economies called BRIC. Major export products include aircraft, coffee, automobiles, soybean, iron ore, orange juice, steel, ethanol, textiles, footwear, corned beef and electrical equipment.[75] According to the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, Brazil has the ninth largest economy in the world by purchasing power parity (PPP)[76][77] and tenth largest at market exchange rates.[78][79] Brazil has a diversified middle income economy with wide variations in development levels. Most large industry is agglomerated in the Southern and South East states. The Northeast is the poorest region of Brazil, but it has attracted new investments in infrastructure for the tourism sector and intensive agricultural schemes.[80][81][82][83]

Brazil had pegged its currency, the real, to the U.S. dollar in 1994. However, after the East Asian financial crisis, the Russian default in 1998[84] and the series of adverse financial events that followed it, the Brazilian central bank has temporarily changed its monetary policy to a managed-float scheme while undergoing a currency crisis, until definitively changing the exchange regime to free-float in January 1999.[85] Brazil received an IMF rescue package in mid-2002 in the amount of USD 30.4 billion,[86][87] a record sum at that time. The IMF loan was paid off early by Brazil's central bank in 2005 (the due date was scheduled for 2006).[88]

Brazil has a diverse and sophisticated service industry as well. During the early 1990s, the banking sector amounted to as much as 16% of GDP, and has attracted foreign financial institutions and firms by issuing and trading Brazilian Depositary Receipts (BDRs).[89] One of the issues the Brazilian central bank is currently dealing with is the excess of speculative short-term capital inflows to the country in the past few months, which might explain in part the recent downfall of the U.S. dollar against the real in the period.[90] Nonetheless, foreign direct investment (FDI), related to long-term, less speculative investment in production, is estimated to be USD 193.8bn for 2007.[91] Inflation monitoring and control currently plays a major role in Brazil's Central Bank activity in setting out short-term interest rates as a monetary policy measure.[92] The IPCA index, measured and calculated by the IBGE on a monthly basis, is the most commonly used index for inflation, although other indices such as the IPC-Fipe and IGP-M (FGV) are also widely used.

Try not to talk out of your ass.

Reality is that Brazil's wealth is spread incredibly unfair; large (huge) cities like Sao Paulo, Brasilia and Rio de Janeiro have huge shanty towns where everyday is a battle for pure survival. That does not have anything to do with the monstrosities in that prison, however.

So rape is a fair punishment for, say, petty theft?

A crime is a crime. I've had countless bikes stolen off of me and coming from the village that I did there was a lot of crime. So I know that in 99.9% of times petty theft isn't just one incident. The people that cause these crimes are scums of society. They don't just steal one thing and never steal again. These people are criminals and they are scum.

Yeah same with Africa - huge natural resources (diamonds, gold, oil) but only a few have control over this. Like with most developing countries they have been dominated by other cultures for years and after that they failed to establish a proper society.

Of course, if it wasn't for those other countries, they probably would've turned out just fine, but... How sad is that?