N-Europe

Fragile Dreams

pedrocasilva

Then buy a more powerful console/PC?

So far, I think this looks rather pretty as Wii games go. :smile:

I have a more powerful PC but as it happens my Wii will do when it comes to seeing better visuals than Fragile's thus far. Look at the clock tower screenshot in the link on the other page, it's pixellated to hell.

I'm not saying it won't look decent. Nor am I saying the art is bad (though it's not so much to my tastes). What I am saying is that the graphics so far don't impress me much at all.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe i'l be getting this one instead of Tales of Symphonia 2 :o

How's the Battle System?

Well, considering you never played Symphonia 1, then you should play this one instead.

I don't know anything about the battle system. Then again, I haven't read much about this game.

• 3 weeks later...

a odd screen image.

23944_n20080331_16_fragile_01.jpg

Bandai-Namco has announced an extended deadline for their short-story contest for Fragile. We originally reported on this contest back in November, which asks people interested in the game to submit short stories that can be included in the final project. The new deadline now sits at the end of April.

a odd screen image.

23944_n20080331_16_fragile_01.jpg

Bandai-Namco has announced an extended deadline for their short-story contest for Fragile. We originally reported on this contest back in November, which asks people interested in the game to submit short stories that can be included in the final project. The new deadline now sits at the end of April.

Does anyone have more on this?

Guest Maase

April from this year? Wow, that was quick xD

We didn't know about this game, and then it comes out to Japan in the end of April

We will not problably receive the game, anyway :'(

And if we receive, it should be in Christmas, or something like that

• 2 months later...

Really not sure about this. The idea seemed to have promise at first but those recent screens look ultra bland, reminds me of some of the type of areas I hate exploring in some RPG's.

I'm all for loneliness and isolation in games when done right (see Metroid, Silent Hill) but it's definitely something that had to be executed spot on or it can go horribly wrong and be incredibly boring. A strong visual style is a big part of making it work, another is fantastic audio work.

I'll keep up hope that perhaps the sound design can improve the feel of these environments.

• 4 weeks later...