N-Europe

Trainers

Stalin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have some sweet lmted edition ones of those out.

I think i saw some optimus prime ones somewhere.

Yeh I know they're awesome. Been looking for them everywhere but can't seen to find them. They just have the generic ones in the UK:( .

Might have to order a pair off the net.

I must say, I am very, very disappointed with you lot. You'll never get a girlfriend with trabs like those. Gayest so far award goes to those skater type ones on the previous page, with Dante's bad Nike efforts a close second (I'm going to pretend I didn't see that collection of Stan Smiths).

Anyway, this evening I am sporting a very nice pair of black Gazelles. Probably my favourite pair at the moment. Boss!

Letty was 'sad' because i was... totally hooked on CoD4 and didn't even see that she messaged me.

Anyway, these are my current trainers:

Nike Shox

nike_shox_tl3_blacksilver-thumb.jpg

My last pair that fell to bits (don't buy them >_>)

Nike Air Max 360

WomensMax360-779301.jpg

These are my favourite ones of mine:

6281999B.JPG

I also have:

Black and White Vans Skate Shoes

Black and Grey Quiksilver Skate Shoes

Hi-Top Blue Converse All Stars with Red trim.

Low-Top Black Converse All Stars

Some reebok running trainers.

Asics Athletics spikes.

I can't believe i'm really this bored. I took this photo siting down at my computer.

31802382973.jpg

Here you see two pairs of Kungfu shoes, one pair is completly clean because they are two small to wear. Together they cost me about 4quid.

Then you have me brown casuals, like those shoes. Then my white chavs. Cost me nothing and good if I need a crappy pair of shoes.

Then a loaf of bread. Should really pick that up.

I must say, I am very, very disappointed with you lot. You'll never get a girlfriend with trabs like those. Gayest so far award goes to those skater type ones on the previous page, with Dante's bad Nike efforts a close second (I'm going to pretend I didn't see that collection of Stan Smiths).

Anyway, this evening I am sporting a very nice pair of black Gazelles. Probably my favourite pair at the moment. Boss!

Hi.

Your a cock :(

Meh its only trainers.