N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

Well we can lynch a person and get lucky, possibly getting info in the process, or we can go ahead and vote nobody and let the bad guys pick us off one by one. I personally don't find the latter option very appealing, so let's start some discussion. I'd like to know more about this suited man is for starters. And we know someone who was talking to this man.

A suited man approached Lara Croft. "I have a proposition for you Ms. Croft..."

Care to tell us what he proposed, gaggle64?

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes (9 is a majority)

No Lynch (9) Gizmo, AshMat, Tellyn, Strider, mr-paul, Haggis, Paj Meen Ah, Cube

A majority has been reached. (Yes I have counted properly)

Day 9 is now over

No-one was going to be killed today.

There are 17 players remaining. 9 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

jayseven

Maase

McMad

mr-paul

Paj Meen Ah

Shino

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

thunderer

Night 9 begins now

Night 9 is now over

A ghost scared a woman into silence.

The manager of the Mushroom Kingdom football team was on the look-out for a new star player, flanked by Link for protection.

Master Cheif jumped into action. He knew Link was acting suspiciously, and thought tonight would be the night to take him down.

He shot a barrage of gunfire at Link, but his target was too fast. Throwing his enchanted shield up, the energy from the gunfire was partially reflected back to the armoured man. Still, the force of the hit was devastating, Link was thrown back onto the floor; and the reflected shot hit Master Cheif square in the chest.

Too bad his armour wasn't fully charged.

Maase is dead. He was Master Cheif, a hero that chose the wrong target (or more like, I chose the wrong target for him since he didn't participate in the game)

With Link on the ground, this gave the mafia man the opportunity he needed. He didn't even bother using his pokeball, the suited man was weak, and a good beating up would take him down for the count.

Jayseven is dead. He was The Championship Manager, who tried to make a football team and defeat all the heroes and villains with it.

Throwing out a Dragonite, Giovanni escaped before any of the heroes could do anything.

With the leader dead, now the football team would have to disband.

Any player that was in the football team is now no longer in it, and their win conditions have reverted back to what they were originally.

Again the tall blue moustached man shouted at the paper-thin dog. Still the dog was not motivated to do anything but sit there and moan.

There are 15 players remaining. 8 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

McMad

mr-paul

Paj Meen Ah

Shino

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

thunderer

Day 10 begins now

Ah, such a tragic death.

Lemme guess, Vladimir didn't tell his boss about our situation...

If he did, then Giovanni is a sadistic bastard.

No it's not like I told him in pretty much every PM I sent to all the other evil-doers, himself included... :indeed:

:nono:

I don't know what to make of those comments, Fish sounds evil though.

Same Mr Paul. Only info I've gotten was who bought Snake's radio from Nook (MoogleViper) because I tried to buy it first, but alas had no credits. I held out on that for a while as I saw the radio was being used for nefarious purposes by Robotnik.

Also: Vote: No Lynch

Anybody got anything?

Nothing solid.

Looking back

- On Night 5, Gizmo targeted Coolness Bears (who was known to be good at the time). Nothing happened because of Zelda's funeral. What was he trying to do? The other two people who targeted him were Tellyn (who constantly defends him, and is likely good) Gaggle (who got a list of who targeted him) and Mundi (who would have taken his body away).

So, it seems that Gizmo may have tried to kill Coolness, and wanted Mundi to hide the body.

- Gizmo seemed eager to label McMad as "evil", even though he appears to be good.

- Last night, Gizmo was the first to vote for no lynch. Was he trying to hurry to the night?

We don't have much else to go on but this isn't much "evidence" either (well, the last two anyway. They could mean nothing at all).

But we need to do something, right? We need to start taking risks.

Vote: Gizmo

Nothing solid.

Looking back

- On Night 5, Gizmo targeted Coolness Bears (who was known to be good at the time). Nothing happened because of Zelda's funeral. What was he trying to do? The other two people who targeted him were Tellyn (who constantly defends him, and is likely good) Gaggle (who got a list of who targeted him) and Mundi (who would have taken his body away).

So, it seems that Gizmo may have tried to kill Coolness, and wanted Mundi to hide the body.

- Gizmo seemed eager to label McMad as "evil", even though he appears to be good.

- Last night, Gizmo was the first to vote for no lynch. Was he trying to hurry to the night?

We don't have much else to go on but this isn't much "evidence" either (well, the last two anyway. They could mean nothing at all).

After having spoken, the person suddenly got a flashback of the horrible ghost that has haunted them in their sleep last night.

Cube cannot post for the rest of today.

Votes (8 is a majority)

No Lynch (1) Tellyn

Gizmo (1) Cube

Nothing solid.

Looking back

I wanted to accuse Gizmo the other day, but I realised I didn't have enough evidence, as Coolness Bears was not actually attacked that night. I forgot about Zelda's funeral.

Change Vote: Gizmo

Well since it looks like I'm going to kileld by you guys unless I say it I may aswell save myself today and get killed by the baddies tonight:

I have the power to misdirect people and who they target with their powers. When I targeted Coolness, I was using him to try and protect someone, though I can't even remember who it was now.

When I wasn't sure of McMad's innocence, it ws because I was the one who forced him to post and kill the bad guy.

I was first to vote no lynch because someone had to start something, same way Cube just started everyones crusade on me :p