N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

Day 6 is now over

The marsipual had done good. The crowd gathered around the ghostly figure, demanding he be put to death.

The ghostly figure just sighed, and said in Simlish: "Nada bi frangert. Rocoo snada benskini!"

A Sim from the crowd translated this as: "It was fun while it lasted. You can have your dead rodent back."

And with that, the Grim Reaper dissapeared in a cloud of smoke, leaving poor Sonic's body behind.

Mundi has left the game. (he is essentially dead). He was the Grim Reaper of the Sims, not really THAT evil, just doing his job. However, because everyone else was so scared of him, he had to work with the villains.

Sprout's body has been recovered. He was Sonic, the super fast hedgehog. RIP.

There are 26 players remaining. 14 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

LazyBoy

martinist

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

My Buttons are magic!

Paj Meen Ah

Shorty

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

the fish

thunderer

Night 6 begins now

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 6 is now over

A woman set off for her nightly reconnaissance. She would be watching a dumb witted animal tonight, her expert analytical mind solving the mystery by the evidence she received. Maybe she would find an ancient relic aswell?

She crept along in the darkness, and she became concious that someone was following her. Then she heard a sickly sweet melody, as the sound hit her ears her head became light, and her eyelids heavy. However, then came an off note, and she was immediately returned to full awareness.

"Please try that again when you learn to play." she said, in her posh english accent, pulling out her twin pistols from her holsters.

The dark-skinned man couldn't keep his eyes off the woman. Her chest was very prominent.

"Didn't your mother teach you manners?" the woman said, using the opportunity her chest had given her. With one flick of her wrist, a rope was thrown out, and with a magnetic grapple it grabbed the metal of the magic harp. The instrument was then yanked out the man's hands, and caught by the woman. "Things like this belong in a museum, not in the possession of filth like you."

And with that, the woman ran away, doing a swan dive off a nearby cliff into a pool of water at the bottom, leaving the man bemused thinking indecent thoughts.

The pool was icy cool. "Refreshing." she thought to herself. As she pulled herself out the pool, and shook the water off herself in slow-motion, a pair of men suddenly caught glimpse of her.

"Look at 'er!!!" said the first.

"My dreams just came true!" said the second, stars appearing in his eyes. The shorter man hit the taller one over the head, making stars circle around his head.

"We have work to do, tho". Although they were now on the side of the heroes, they still enjoyed causing trouble.

"Hey! Pretty lady! Over here!"

When the lady looked up to see where the voices were coming from, she saw nothing but a figure in the distance. Forgetting her mission to watch the animal, she set off to watch this strange person instead.

Bowser had a mission: to destroy the sands of time, at all costs.

The one with the power over the sands had prepared for this, anticipating the beast's attack. When the attack came, the figure flung a handful of sand into the beast's eyes, blinding it, and with the last handful of sand they had left, flung the sand around themselves causing a whirlwind of time.

Again, another was brought back with the time-traveller.

Sprout has been brought back into the game. He is a totally different character, with different powers etc. etc.

The man walked casually towards the warrior. The warrior eyed him with dubiety, he was acting too calmly and it rang alarm bell's in the warrior's head.

"You have been a worthy opponent, young Link. Ganondorf sends his regards." the man said calmly. "But now, you must die."

A flash of red light appeared, and a towered Beast appeared.

"Take down!" the man commanded.

The beast lunged forward at Link, grabbing his shield, and yanking it from his arm. Link swung his sword at the beast, barely penetrating its hard skin. The beast took another swing at the teenager, but he dodged, doing a sumersault and landing to the side. Link lunged at the beast, ready to swing his sword. The beast swung its tail, hitting the boy, sending him flying several metres back. Now the beast had him.

"Step back!" shouted a voice, tinny through the helmet of the battle-suit.

Out of nowhere, an armoured warrior appeared, shooting several bursts of energy into the beasts back. The eye-piece installed in the helmet homed in on the unconcious teenager, and identified him as Link. Now the beast turned around, ready to fight his new foe. The warrior in the battle suit was too quick though, a high-powered blast of energy had already cut a hole through the beast's torso. It fell, finally defeated. Saying nothing, the person in the battle suit walked over to Link's body, and heaved him onto their shoulders.

When the dust had cleared, the calm man was nowhere to be seen.

Ganondorf sat on the throne of Mushroom kingdom. Maybe this was a place worthy of his rule? Hopefully Link would be dead tonight. He had to admit, he had been fooled by the Zelda double. Who would ever have thought Zelda would be posing as a ninja? However, her funeral had only served him well.

The snake bite on his leg had been causing increasing pain. Would he ever get the antidote. He had been doing nothing for many nights, plotting and planning how to cure his ailment and seize power in this kingdom.

However, tonight his plotting would come to an untimely end. Tommy Vercetti stumbled into the throne room, having got lost in the castle. He didn't have to wait to be told that Ganondorf was an evil guy with a big-ass sword.

Luckily Tommy's weapon was even more big-ass. Not even the mighty Ganondorf could protect himself against the fury of a gatling gun.

Dyson is dead. He was Ganondorf, evil antagonist who never used his full power.

The pair of men returned home. They lived in the Mushroom Kingdom, far from the castle, so they could be left to their own devices.

"Did you see the jugs on 'er?!" the short fat man said to his taller friend.

"And I thought Daisy was good looking!"

"Man, Peach is 100% bett-"

The short fat man didn't finish his sentence. "Boo." said a man, leaning against the wall of the bombshell of a house.

The two men could feel the presence of the dark eco, even if they didn't know what it was. A strange weasel-type animal shook his fist at the two men and said: "We can do this the easy way, or the even easier way".

The tall man barely escaped with his life. The short man was not so lucky.

martinist is dead. He was Wario, the anatagonist turned protagonist (he did have his own game after all), who wasn't responsible for Mario's death.

A man was recovering, slowly. A strange suited man approached him, and discussion ensued.

There are 25 players remaining. 13 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

LazyBoy

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

My Buttons are magic!

Paj Meen Ah

Shorty

Shino

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

the fish

thunderer

Day 7 begins now

Ah, the message I got from Chair/God makes sense now. I managed to make good my escape this time, thanks to my trusty ol' Wunder Bra. I wonder how long my luck will hold. Still, got a magical harp from the bad guys and sent it back to the museum. Call that a score.

Jonnas if your power lets you find out who people are, why haven't you revealed who anyone else is, specifically, bad guys to lynch?

Because I'm just a lucky bastard who found out about Jak.

Beyond that, I'm a common civilian.

Gaggle64, you're Lara Croft? I thought for sure you were Robotnik. I was going to vote for you today.:heh:

What made you think that? I didn't get these implants to look like some fat bloke with bad facial hair you know.

Well, you had tons of information about suspicious scenes and Robotnik had a radio and was spying conversations. Plus, you weren't afraid to tell us. Everything seemed to click.

Well, you had tons of information about suspicious scenes and Robotnik had a radio and was spying conversations. Plus, you weren't afraid to tell us. Everything seemed to click.

Nah, he's the mysterious woman watching people. I'm pretty sure he watched me one of the first nights as well. =P

Not sure I have any info that could be useful. Anyone have anything?

Nope, no radio. Just some names and good old fashioned woman's intuition.

Anyway, the only info I have for you tonight, is that Eenuh targeted the stranger I ended up following after getting all my clothes, including my favourite top, wet. So she knows who he is, if we feel we need to know.

Better only give us the name if you got a "good" result I think.

Since Mundi was working with the bad guys and was there for clean up, I don't think we can automatically assume Gizmo or Tellyn's innocence, but at least one is likely to be a good guy, I should think.

Who were you going to follow? Who did you end up following?

And what information does Eenuh have?

I don't know who I ended up following, but I know it was the same person Eenuh was following that night, so she should know who it is.

Since Mundi was working with the bad guys and was there for clean up, I don't think we can automatically assume Gizmo or Tellyn's innocence, but at least one is likely to be a good guy, I should think.

Maybe one of them is Spyro?

Well, Eenuh, did you get a "Good" result?

Okay, we can calm down a bit down, the games back under control.

Since we don't have any real leads i'm going to Vote:My Buttons are Magic. She doesn't post, which is suspicious and kept her out of the limelight (intentional?). Granted its a guess, but she doesn't really help in any way, so losing her won't be any big deal if she's good.

I still hold my case against Coolness Bears, but until I can get some more support I leave it.