N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if Link is actually Dark Link? :wtf:

It's easier to suspect Jak or PoP (Cube).

And yeah, my powers are very boring.

But the fish got one thing wrong. The mafia doesn't need me dead, but I'm on the townies side. It's just that I'm so generic I barely matter (or something).:heh:

What's your role gaggle? How did you know they were having a meeting?

If you haven't guessed already, I can follow a random person and see who they get targeted by. As I said, I figured there would be folks hanging around or going after Coolness that night, so I set straight off for his house.

And yes, I realise I am almost certainly making myself a target, but if I don't say something we'll all still be sitting around with our thumbs in our asses by the time the bad guys are done torching the entire Mushroom Kingdom. What's the point of living in this crazed, bobble headed universe I've been sucked into if I can't at least go karting afterwards?

I'm not long home there.. been working today and then away doing other stuff and I come back to this..

It's all a lot to take in and, to be honest, I'm finding it difficult to understand the game so far. It's all very confusing.

On the basis that I have no information of my own to go on, I'm afraid I'm going to have to Vote: No Lynch again today. I will keep reading comments and information to see if I can pick up something from it that will get me to vote.

EDIT: On looking back, Sprout (RIP) was too.

Just posting to say it's good to be remembered by people! I find it hilarious that this is the second time I've died around the same time as darksnowman :heh:. Though I do wonder what this ghostly figure is planning to do with my body...

Back to being dead I suppose. Sorry for posting whilst dead. Err, again. I know it's against the rules and such, so you won't hear from me again. Good luck finding your baddies people. And apologies to chairdriver for my inactivity for this game, I was attacked by a wild angry bear! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it, my lack of posting is certainly nothing to do with a plumber flying through space...

I forgot to vote. Even though I'm not sure what to think of my information, maybe we'll be able to figure it all out after lynching someone.

My sincere apologies if you turn out to be on the good side...

Vote: Mundi

He wont, take it from me.

(My theory *should* be right...)