N-Europe

The Boosh is back!

The fish

the mighty boosh is actually rubbish. noel fielding is a wanker and so is the other guy. it's not funny because i 'don't get it,' it's not funny because it's just not.

anyway, i don't have a real reason for hating it, i just do. don't watch it, or maybe this will make you want to. who knows.

I thought the second season was really weak, I think I went through several episodes without laughing out loud at all. It had a couple of great moments though, our no.1 classic being Howard Moon trying to convince some girls of all his recent gothic exploits. Other than that thought, nothing stands out as being exceptionally funny. For me the first season was full of laughs, and the second the opposite. The live show is somewhere in between. Here's hoping the latest season brings it back a bit for me.

the mighty boosh is actually rubbish. noel fielding is a wanker and so is the other guy. it's not funny because i 'don't get it,' it's not funny because it's just not.

Awesome reasoning there! You seem to think your opinion on something which causes emotion is fact!

Well, I have no choice but to award you the Retard Of The Month Award!

I thought last nights episode was hilarious, it's too 'different' for some it seems.

Also if more then one person laughs at something, it's obviously funny!

and how the heck is Vince and Howard wankers?! I think there both rather cool, in the show and out of it.

I just watched the first episode, I never really saw the first series, but liked what I saw of the second, this was a bit more average though from what I was expecting. I do like the way the setting seems to changed each series though(not really an evaluation of its comedic value).

• 2 weeks later...