Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Movie News Thread!

Retro_Link

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mila Kunis can't be hot, she is voicing Meg, it's not possible! This certainly defies a physical law :P

In other news: Jet Li is in the third mummy film. Read it in some paper lately.

Seth Green voices Chris, and Seth Green is, as we all know, the epitome of cool.

I doubt they'll actually be holding guns and pulling the trigger, most likely they'll have them mounted to their heads and they'll be controlled by remote, but somehow they'll figure out how to use them themselves.

I also hear that the dinosaurs legs will be replaced with those things that Oscar Pistorious uses, so that they can run faster and jump higher and shoot things better.

I know what you mean. After the ending of "Jurassic Park 3" I was incredibly optimistic for Jurassic Park 4. It seemed like things were going to get interesting, with the dinosaurs migrating off island and becoming part of the natural world again. Hopefully they'll still do some interesting stuff in that vein, because there's definately a lot that they can do with it. But I guess that would mean dealing with issues too serious for the majority of the movie going public.

Ha, Rezourceman, i'm all for opinions and stuff, but JP2&3 were shit.

Not true. Simply not true.

Do they pail in comparison to Jurassic Park? Of course, because it was amazing. Literally amazing, but to say The Lost World and 3 were shit is just false. They were both good and entertaining movies.

Do they pail in comparison to Jurassic Park? Of course, because it was amazing. Literally amazing, but to say The Lost World and 3 were shit is just false. They were both good and entertaining movies.

"What does it mean"

"The five deaths"

OMFG the five deaths thats bad shit.

See! The bird cage bit was undeniably awesome.

Yea. It had loads of entertaining bits, as did the second. They just weren't sewn together very well and so pale in comparison to the first film. Which itself pales in comparison to the book.

Yea. It had loads of entertaining bits, as did the second. They just weren't sewn together very well and so pale in comparison to the first film. Which itself pales in comparison to the book.

A) Agreed 100% (Apart from book as I havnt read it)

B) I just realised I wrote pale wrong in my above post. Heh.

Well, I hate to be with the majority here, but... Lost World was ok, now JP3 was just awfull. :(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!