N-Europe

The Movie News Thread!

Retro_Link

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it... it's just a regular trailer, not even that interesting. oO

What would make a trailer interesting? Because....that trailer is bad ass, and if you don't agree it....it discredits you as a human being. Seriously how can you NOT think the bit after the title is cool as FUCK?

I don't understand you, nor will I ever will understand you.

What would make a trailer interesting? Because....that trailer is bad ass, and if you don't agree it....it discredits you as a human being. Seriously how can you NOT think the bit after the title is cool as FUCK?

I don't understand you, nor will I ever will understand you.

Its very much what you'd expect from a guns, explosions, tits film like Iron Man (and I mean that in a nice way of course). Your jissim suggests it is above that when its not, its very much (in terms of trailers) by the numbers.

(plus...Transformers in a zen garden?)

Iron Man 2 "Just Tits and Guns" According to Experts in Shitty Twatfest Art Movies.

Popular Nintendo Site n-europe.com announced its pre-movie verdict on unreleased summer comic book movie "Iron Man 2".

"Is he or isn't he?" Administrator Ashley and self-confessed waste of precious air Oxigen_Waste, both confirmed the site -and by extension the whole world's opinion of the new movie by declaring "It's just tits and guns".

The original Iron Man was generally rated highly, pulling in a critics score of over 90% on Rottentomatoes.com and a worldwide gross of more than $500 Million. But that too was "just a tits and guns" movie and could never measure up to boring, pretentious crapfests like "Paris, Je T'aime" or facetious attempts at interesting cinema such as "American Beauty".

"After all," Ashley failed to conclude while not sipping at some mint fairtrade tea, "movies that actually make money and are popularly successful cannot possibly be as worthy as films that bomb at the box office, or those that are critically panned but later attain a cult-following of people desperate to belong to a group, even though the movie is utter trash."

The views expressed in this article are solely those of the author (and not the entire world), may have been made up on the spot and were written down while watching the "tits and guns" Iron Man 2 trailer for about the 43rd time.

Love you guys really. :hug:

3623736267_95e2ece644_o.gif

I'm all for taking the piss out of every/anyone and myself, but that was just really wrong and silly.

P.S I can't wait for Iron Man 2.

Wrong and silly?

How about a little "Song and Willy"?

To be fair, it would have been a much better trailer if they had just shown Black Widow be great, and the scene with Iron Man and War Machine being great in close combat, in a series of flashing images.

Flashing images make the best trailers, because they give minimal amounts away, whilst making it seem more exciting than it actually is.

The trailer to Avatar is far superior to the actual film, because they used said technique.

Its very much what you'd expect from a guns, explosions, tits film like Iron Man (and I mean that in a nice way of course). Your jissim suggests it is above that when its not, its very much (in terms of trailers) by the numbers.

(plus...Transformers in a zen garden?)

Hey, I loved me some Iron Man, but that trailer doesn't do the movie I think Iron Man 2 will be justice. It's just tits and guns, like Ashley did say.

I still don't understand....what could you put in a trailer for Iron Man that makes it look like anything other than that?

It had cool action, creepy bad guys, great comedy, and you can see the actors who are in it....these are fricking award winning actors! The cast is (arguably) the best for a super hero film, I'd say ever....how can....

Yeah. Just that. Its a trailer.

3623736267_95e2ece644_o.gif

I'm all for taking the piss out of every/anyone and myself, but that was just really wrong and silly.

P.S I can't wait for Iron Man 2.

Lol, don't be crazy. That post was fricking amazing, and American Beauty is in my top 10.

"I'm all for taking the piss out of every/anyone and myself, just not when its taking the piss out of me"

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

I said it was a tits (and explosions) and guns (I was going for an acronym you know :p) film, OW said its just.

I still don't understand....what could you put in a trailer for Iron Man that makes it look like anything other than that?

It had cool action, creepy bad guys, great comedy, and you can see the actors who are in it....these are fricking award winning actors! The cast is (arguably) the best for a super hero film, I'd say ever....how can....

Yeah. Just that. Its a trailer.

No no it wasn't that. You were acting like it redefined trailers, that's where the rebuttal came from :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!