NEurope
Marshmellow

N-E Battle Cards

I'm allready on the list so i'll put my info down on here

Weight: 9st 13oz

Height: 5ft10

information: The piano, leave me in a room with one and i will find a way to impregnate it. the moé art style, i'm unemployed. also i'm pretty much sat infront of this forum 24/7. Suffers from panic attacks, takes alot of seditives. Used to suffer from schizophrenia.

also prepare for a horrible picture.

Martin5.jpg

Woot cards!

height 6.0

weight 8 stone

Love anime, manga, videogames, nitendo, zelda zelda zelda, I'm the Portguese Mafia Don, don't do any kind of sports, hate insects and eternally try to play the guitar and draw but quit only to try again later

pics

P1040068.jpg (on the right)

IM003806.jpg

I have to say Rok, as far as cross-dressing fetishists go, that's a surprisingly tasteful ensemble. Really, I'm not joking.

Thanks, I do my best to look pretty.

Without the heels?

*waits for a "message from the desk of Anthony Shimmin regarding rokhed's post" thread to turn up.*

No, that's heels included.

Rokhed, please keep it clean. If you're in to you're fetishes thats fine but please remember this is a family forum and terms like "Anal Penetration" and "Cock and Ball Torture" are unsuitable for our younger members :)

Sorry, just thought they would make amusing attacks.

Go nuts.

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 140lbs

Hobbies: Weasel flinging, weasel kissing, weasel walking. Boxing, weasel boxing and putting weasels in boxes.

Special powers: Southpaw fighter with an amateur lightweight record of 14 wins and 0 losses. 4 Wins by TKO.

I'll post up a picture and some info when you guys have got through some of the others, that'll take some time.

Thanks and good on you for doing this lads.

Sweet Jesus, I've got a full day of uni ahead and then this to do. Right.... fun. I'll try my best.

Hey Rokkehmon. Have a "normal" picture of yourself. Y'know, from your long hair beardy days, and use it as an evolution card. It would be emotional.

wow this sounds like fun likes! :D

Height 5ft 11

Weight 11st

I'll post a pic up of me in abits...got interview in abit :shakehead

Hellfire, with that last pic, you will make an AWESOME card!

I hope that'll be the case :)

Note to all: you'd do me and Fish a favour if your willing to tell us something, ideally something just slightly unusual, about yourself. Anything. "I like films and music" is all very well, but unless I know you intimately enough for you to be one my many, many current sexual partners, it isn't much to start with. Everyone likes films and music. Which films? What music? What's your job? What's your hobby? What or who do you love and hate? Your favourite meal. Your favourite animal. Do you have a phobia? What do you think of yourself? Anything!

Also, for Fresh, please PLEASE post a pic, or a link to a pic, of yourself in your info/request post in this thread. Nowhere else will do. If you don't have one handy, take one or dig one up and edit the original post. Both these things will make you more likely to get done, see?

Note to all: you'd do me and Fish a favour if your willing to tell us something, ideally something just slightly unusual, about yourself. Anything. "I like films and music" is all very well, but unless I know you intimately enough for you to be one my many, many current sexual partners, it isn't much to start with. Everyone likes films and music. Which films? What music? What's your job? What's your hobby? What or who do you love and hate? Your favourite meal. Your favourite animal. Do you have a phobia? What do you think of yourself? Anything!

You sure you want to be asking that while I'm around?

You of all people needn't worry, Rokhed, that dress of yours alone is enough material to fill a freaking deck.

Height: 5'11

Weight: 10s6

Stuff: Ex Badmin, Ex-Noderator, Teh, have watched 5 seasons of six feet under, 5 smallville, four 4400, two deadwood, dexter, 75 eps of hikaru no go in past month.

Good night in = chips, dips, cider, chess or go.

n642235216_1259489_5834.jpg

Not the best picture :P

I don't know what I'm know for, if anything, on this forum, so maybe it'd be good to get other people to come up with the ideas if anyone is struggling? i.e. me? :P

I'm in!

5ft.10

12.11 stone

Likes, Games, Music, BMX, ex staff member.

Very, very old picture on my Myspace. myspace.com/caris247

Is there anyway of seeing completed ones so far? Marshmellow, that link you have sends me to an old thread for the old cards. Is there another thread for the new ones posted somewhere and I'm just being stupid?

Also: I don't knwo whats different about me to say :p

I like skiing, a lot, which not everyone does much of.

I love bleach, and dragonballz.

ermmmmmmmmm I love coolness bears! :p My favourite movie is american beauty because its amazingly weird. I don't know what else thats different about me =[

Types:

Red Circle = Anger

Purple Circle = Spam

Blue Circle = Intelligence

Green Circle = Humour

Orange Circle = Literacy

Yellow Circle = Creativity

I demand a pink circle.

Thats a huge image Moria!

You could have just re-size it :hmm:

I thought I posted the thumbnail, but apparently not...

1. The Villian

When you do my card, could you please make sure you spell my username correctly!

V-I-L-L-A-N

Thank you.

Just an update, I'm waiting on a e-mail from Meik with the .psd. Since the megaupload link doesnt work with uni net.

(unless someone wants me to PM the link to Megaupload and then can attach that file on a e-mail to me)

Just an update, I'm waiting on a e-mail from Meik with the .psd. Since the megaupload link doesnt work with uni net.

(unless someone wants me to PM the link to Megaupload and then can attach that file on a e-mail to me)

Send it over my way if you want.