N-Europe

Nope Flinky, Tellyn knows the reason.

OK, fuck this. The past 3 or 4 posts of yours have been you saying "Nope" to everyone's post as they register an interest in your story about Death Note and your leg. Nothing ground breaking here but it could lead to an interest anecdote from you.

Instead of responding originally to them by perhaps explaining what actually happened, you've just been even more reserved and made completely useless posts that don't explain anything, at all. We want to know what happened! And if you don't feel like saying anything about it, then don't post about it in the first place, or tell anyone about it!

Fuck man, are you going to tell us what the fuck is the correlation between watching Death Note and your leg or are you going to continue to be useless and vague in your replies?

OK, fuck this. The past 3 or 4 posts of yours have been you saying "Nope" to everyone's post as they register an interest in your story about Death Note and your leg. Nothing ground breaking here but it could lead to an interest anecdote from you.

Instead of responding originally to them by perhaps explaining what actually happened, you've just been even more reserved and made completely useless posts that don't explain anything, at all. We want to know what happened! And if you don't feel like saying anything about it, then don't post about it in the first place, or tell anyone about it!

Fuck man, are you going to tell us what the fuck is the correlation between watching Death Note and your leg or are you going to continue to be useless and vague in your replies?

He just doesn't want to say that my answer is correct, and that there is infact a war raging between notebooks and legs someplace, somewhere.

And the legs are losing!

good lord what got your knickers in a twist? :)

chill the beans it's only the internet :)

Ahh, an S.R.I.

Sex Related Injury. Although, masturbating is self sex, so that's an S.S.R.I.

Dante, what the shit happened?

best off dropping it really :)

maybe it was silly of him to mention it in the first place but you know..

so ANYWAY.... do you like..........stuff

best off dropping it really :)

maybe it was silly of him to mention it in the first place but you know..

so ANYWAY.... do you like..........stuff

yes it was silly of me to mention that my leg was hurting me.

Well to be honest, it was, dante. "and for some reason my leg is hurting me" then "i don't want to say why it is hurting me" are generally sentances that do not compute together, thus we members are intrigued and then appaled by any lack of explanation.

BACK TO ME! Went to pub. Did a quiz. Drank some stuff. Burger way home. Want to watch something but nothing is streaming fast enough so aaaaaah!