Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dans embarassing moment of the day

Dual msn conversing last night. I was talking to a friend about the prospect of giving up masturbation for lent. Told him I was going offline. Then explained why.

Other conversation was with a girl I am interested in. She then says 'ok im off' and as we always try and sign out before each other, I tried to prove that I was going before her, by copy and pasting 'Ok im off cya' from the first conversation.

Sadly I rush the copy and pasting and end up copy and pasting completely the wrong part of the conversation to the girl. Pasted below.

mayv15.png

Mega 'fuurrrrkkk' moment when I realised my copy and paste error.

So that was good.

--

Boring week elsewhere. Lots of work to be doing, all of that jazz.

ahahaaaahaahahahaahhahaahahaaha

Brilliant, and nothing else. :bowdown:

Hmmm, I'm being harrassed by what I assume is a fraud phone call. They've rang me every day this week. (I've just rejected the calls)

How the hell would they have my number anyway. I only use my phone for those text hot girls in your area stuff.

Brilliant, and nothing else. :bowdown:

How the hell would they have my number anyway. I only use my phone for those text hot girls in your area stuff.

that made me laugh alot, which i needed today.

so just got in from the jobby c, turns out ive spent almost 6 months on the dole. 6 months, how? were'd the time go? what the fuck am i doing with my life? further depresion was met by the fact im going to have to start going to courses, with a bunch of people who didnt get GCSE's. how'd i let myself become like this? i went to university, i have a levels, im an intelegent person, why am i not able to get a job?

also, the job center gioves away free clamidia tests that you can get by post.

final point, my earnings this week from selling old books and games is aproaching £200. thats pretty kick ass. can't belive ive sold pikmin 2 and metal gear solid for about the same i spent on them, years ago. if i can get twilight princess for the gamecube back off my mate (lent him it years ago) i can get anouther £30 for that. an old game on an obsolete system costing more then i pid for killzone 2. fucking result.

Appears I've been given the job as reviewer at the website I applied for yet they haven't told me. All they've said is 'when can you get the reviews done by?' ::shrug: Not exactly the right way for them to do it but it's fine. Done my first two reviews for them but can't connect to the site so can't send them in. Need to sort out arrangements for payment and game deliveries as well but that'll be quick to sort out.

I am going to congratulate you, in warning I will be kissing your arse via PM to know more about this career.

I love the new server, it's so reliable.

Please tell me you're on about this one.

dan-likes-trees... massive roffles :P Way to go!

Yesterday went (late) to my juggling sesh. Starting to try 4-balls now. realising rapidly that I am Major Unfit and Lieutenant Unhealthy ROLLED INTO ONE BEING. It's embarassing.

Then to make myself feel better it was pub (where the conversations consisted of boobs, beards, condoms, incest and threesomes. I felt grown up), then a dude on my course (kinda) turned up and we met his mate (also did english) and had some awesome conversations about aliens, society's future, democracy and generally attempted to insert as many references to our course/reading list as possible. Great fun, great guys.

Then went to the Ledmill and we all made an oath to try chatting up at least one girl each. One guy was doing rather well, but I'm sure I fucked it up when we went outside and I said rather loudly "dude! That girl in the red dress! You're in there!" and... yep, she was standing behind me. I picked a girl in a green dress and... arg, just failed miserably. ButIwaspissedandIdon'tcare!

I can't remember what I promised to do tonight, nor who with, so I'm going to play xbox until someone texts me and tells me to Go Here and Drink This.

Embrace change.

I came up with the name for the horse of our team. Sylvester Stallion. :awesome:

Love it. I'll embrace change when I get a new job though :heh:

Please tell me you're on about this one.
Huh?

Edit: Please let there not be hidden cameras in the stair wells, just did some outrageous bra adjustments.

Why is everything so boring today, boring french, boring english and boring geography.

What makes it better though is the fact I´m getting a three day weekend, which under normal circumstances would be great but I´m getting the Friday off because a teacher died (Did not know the guy) which kind of downgrades the whole "Whoopy a day off" feeling.

I wish I could describe my day like this:

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover

And my penis was missing again.

This happens all the time.

It's detachable.

This comes in handy a lot of the time.

I can leave it home, when I think

it's gonna get me in trouble,

or I can rent it out, when I don't need it.

But now and then I go to a party, get drunk,

and the next morning I can't for the life of me

remember what I did with it.

First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it.

So I called up the place where the party was,

they hadn't seen it either.

I asked them to check the medicine cabinet

'cause for some reason I leave it there sometimes

But not this time.

So I told them if it pops up to let me know.

I called a few people who were at the party,

but they were no help either.

I was starting to get desperate.

I really don't like being without my penis for too long.

It makes me feel like less of a man,

and I really hate having to sit down

every time I take a leak.

After a few hours of searching the house,

and calling everyone I could think of,

I was starting to get very depressed,

so I went to the Kiev, and ate breakfast.

Then, as I walked down Second Avenue

towards St. Mark's Place,

where all those people sell used books

and other junk on the street,

I saw my penis lying on a blanket

next to a broken toaster oven.

Some guy was selling it.

I had to buy it off him.

He wanted twenty-two bucks, but I

talked him down to seventeen.

I took it home, washed it off,

and put it back on. I was happy again. Complete.

People sometimes tell me I should get

it permanently attached,

but I don't know.

Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass,

I like having a detachable penis.

mayv15.png

If you get asked about this you should answer:

"Busting makes me feel good!"

The forum is being a bitch.

As for the more important issue of bra remixing. What was the problem?

It is indeed being a bitch, I think about every second time I click on something I get... ERROR!

Oh and a lady doesn't divulge such information. All I'll say is things were...uncomfortable. I would say ''use your imagination'', but that would be opening another can of worms, heh.

It is indeed being a bitch, I think about every second time I click on something I get... ERROR!

I don't get the error. Sometimes I get a blank page with "done" on the browser, or it saying "done" and only loaded half the posts.

And behold! My first ever proper Photoshop Project being my signature. The only other work I did was just making titles for my film projects at uni, I know it's not the greatest but I'm a lil proud of my first attempt. I've got an idea to remix it slightly, which I may do today/tomorrow.

Oh and a lady doesn't divulge such information. All I'll say is things were...uncomfortable. I would say ''use your imagination'', but that would be opening another can of worms, heh.

Pics of your over-the-shoulder boulder holder or didn't happen.

Guest Captain Falcon

As for the more important issue of bra remixing. What was the problem?

Pics of your over-the-shoulder boulder holder or didn't happen.

Can we get a bucket of cold water over here please...

On second thoughts, just get the hose as Moogle's bound to turn up sooner rather than later.

Guest Captain Falcon
The lady brought it upon herself. She knew what would happen.

Maybe so, but you didn't necessarily have to indulge her now, did you?

Guest Captain Falcon
Better my curiousity than a pervy remark. We're going to get the latter anyway.

I'm pretty sure we've already seen something that could qualify for that.

I do love how things always manage to work themselves out. Like I mentioned yesterday with the thing about my head of year accusing me of all sorts, and telling me I'm not trying my hardest etc etc...I got geography test back today for the work I had missed (Which I studied when I was able to, in my own time to catch up) and I got an A for it. He can shove that up his horribly old arse.

Other than that, been a pretty fun day all round. :)

I'd imagine shoving it up an old mans arse would have made it more fun too :p Glad it worked out.

Friend has kinda invited himself round tonight for what will be more self-indulgent moaning and unfunny jokes (his :heh:). I suppose I shouldn't moan at the chance to socalise but whatever eh?

Other than that wrote my Vicky Christina Barcelona review, 700 more words on Big Love essay. Watched some Nip/Tuck features and episodes and learnded some stuff :D

Also considering seeing if a friend will lend me their baby scan for an april fools trick to play on my mother...

OH! I have one more chapter of Watchmen to read tonight :D