N-Europe

Then went to the city centre and now i've pratically finished my Christmas shopping. Just need to get the Grandfathers something which my mum says she'll get for me and then just need to get my girlfriend something. I know what i'm getting her but I dunno if it exists...

Don't be silly. Stirling isn't big enough to have a city centre. :heh:

School has been boring. Actually skipping my Art Theory lecture right now since my friends are doing the same (they're taking their self-portraits), plus we would've been late anyway.

While they're snapping pics, I've been sitting here trying to figure out how to get this site for school done. I have no clue how any of this slicing and pasting works and the stupid thing needs to be done Monday. =(

Well, yesterday I turned 21, I didn't have a great big bash, skipped uni, went to play pool with my girlfriend and jayseven, went to my fave old takeout place for a kebab, then went to valley centretainment with the intention of watching the Assassination of Jesse James, but wound up going for two rounds of bowling. I lost the first game miserably, and won the second game equally as miserably :D I got a car for my birthday but it's not here in Sheff with me. Had a great night, played some Mario Galaxy, awesome game, now it's back to working hard, got an interim portfolio I gotta hand in asap. And I need to do some shopping.

Haha the best mates thread has depressed me and made me laugh.

I feel left out =/

My day is about to take a turn for the worst... law homework time*shudders*

Haha i feel your pain! Homework? is this for college? :o

I have a criminal law coursework to do for friday ! :confused:

Haha i feel your pain! Homework? is this for college? :o

I have a criminal law coursework to do for friday ! :confused:

I'm at college, about to start on homework about general defences to offences against the person.

What coursework are you doing?? Is this for uni?

@ReZ: I have had this sig since being a relatively newbie poster on the forums, shorty made it. It is indeed an awesome bleach sig :D Shorty's is better though ¬_¬ curse him.

I'm ill, therefore I didn't go in to college today. I swear I've had the same cold or possibly a chest infection) for a month or so now, it's getting ridiculous..

I once had a cough for (seriously i'm not making this up) around 4 months. During the fucking summer, i have no idea what caused it, even to this day.

It was probably a really bad chest infection and my parents never took me to the doctors :(

DIRECT HIT!

Finally I've found a use for law....the book just squished the scariest fly known to man. I've saved the earth once again. Its ok people, carry on as you were.. the day has been saved :awesome:

hhaha you should see my contract book! I am typing this post floating around in its orbit atm! :P