N-Europe

The day so far:

This morning all i did was watch TV and mess around with the features of SKY+, i suppose it is quite handy.

The rest of time up untill now i have spent driving my dad around to local pubs to see if they would like to buy 30 big bottles of bacardi breezer. He can drive, although i get some precious driving experience too. It sounds really 'Del Boy' esque, but we won't drink them so why not make £50 out if it?

Really sorry to hear that. If there's anything you need...

Thing is I feel completely empty about it. Anybody I've known that died, I've been really sad about. These people weren't especially close to me in the past, but this uncle was... He was part of my immediate family.

Thanks for the offer =)

Can I abuse your body now? XD

Thing is I feel completely empty about it. Anybody I've known that died, I've been really sad about. These people weren't especially close to me in the past, but this uncle was... He was part of my immediate family.

Thanks for the offer =)

Can I abuse your body now? XD

*hugs* haha, oh dear, raining and dan :heart:

My day's been abit shit actually, although it's starting to get better, I've been feeling really unattractive, I'm not sure why actually, mum and dad bought me macdonalds before, which was yummy. Stupid maccies had given us 7 cheeseburgers instead of one double cheeseburger and not charged us extra haha!

:heh:

Sorry to hear that Raining Again. Hugsies.

Phone did not turn up today as promised. From the looks of it on Hotukdeals it shall be Monday/Tuesday which is a pain but alas I am powerless about it.

Went into town out of boredom. Which didn't cure it but kept me active for a while at least. And prepping myself for another nothingness evening. Times like this I feel like im not living, just merely existing.

My uncle just died :(

In a little way I'm glad he went when he did, and that he didn't suffer for months/years being bedridden and stuffs. But I'm still absolutely gutted.

My condolences R_A. How are the rest of your family taking it? (I believe I recall you saying your dad was close to him?)

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle Raining. =(

*hugs*

After a really bad couple of days emotion-wise, I seem to be doing better now. Went shopping with mom today and I currently can't feel my feet anymore. We got some books in the library and then walked around for ages trying to find me some sandals. I didn't find any at all. Mom did, plus we bought some food stuff and conditioner and a foot scrub or something. Oh and mom bought me a yummy tuna sandwich. X3

And now I'm going to draw and sit on my bum for the rest of the evening I think.

Sorry about your Uncle, Raining_again.

Anyway, DAMNIT, i slept again, i woke up at 4:00 PM, damnit...

Now its even worse :'(

Sorry to hear about that, Raining. :(

---

Went to get a bus pass, but they needed a proof of D.O.B or something, so I'll have to that another time.

Went to CEX (lozzle) and bought Red Eye, and my sister bought some Friends DVD's and another shit looking Rom-Com. I bought Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down by Noah & The Whale at FOPP for £8.

Then I had chinese for lunch, at the first chinese restaurant in Edinburgh. I like it less nowadays, due to the head woman, who always looks and acts as if you personally have dissapointed her or something. Also the fact that I keep spying many raggedy chinese people living in the horrifically kept rooms above the restaurant from outside. Most people don't look up and see them.

Sure there's something fishy going on there.

I have my Biological Clock wrong, so i usually sleep at 4:00 AM and wake up at 1:00 PM, i can't do this anymore, so a (stupid) idea i had was to stay awake till the Mid Night of the next day, so i could sleep as soon as i wanted to sleep.

I didn't manage to do it tough, and this was my third (and last) try, so now its even worse, i sleep at 8:00 AM and wake up at 4:PM X_X

Anyway, i have another (Stupid) idea, this time it'l work :nono:, and i'l sleep at 00:00 Am and wake up 8:00 AM (which is the hour i have to awake at my school)

Put a Radio on my Room while listening the following segment looping and looping:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail131.html

I tried that, damnit -_-'

Of course i had to try it first before doing the stupid ideas.

I put myself in Bed at 00:00 AM, i was bored so i decided to try to count, i bored myself even more and i decided to try to think something relaxing, after some hours, i was still awake, i tried to look to the clock and, WTF? 4:00 AM!!!

I slept Mid Hour later.

So, it doesn't work :'(

Edit: Raining_Day, on the contrary, this started EXACTLY because of the exercise :nono:

It was 10 days ago, i usually do exercice right before sleeping (at 12:00), so, after wasting 300 Calories, i WAS EVEN MORE AWAKEN (Awaken?), by Heart was so high that i couldn't possibly sleep, so i waited... and waited... i even took two relaxing baths, i managed to Sleep at 4:00 AM, and then it started this damn bullshit :'(

Now i do Exercice at 8:00 PM, but maybe i should do it even earlier? :S

So, now... I tried everything, but im confident that it'l work with http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail131.html this looping again and again...

I tried that, damnit -_-'

Of course i had to try it first before doing the stupid ideas.

I put myself in Bed at 00:00 AM, i was bored so i decided to try to count, i bored myself even more and i decided to try to think something relaxing, after some hours, i was still awake, i tried to look to the clock and, WTF? 4:00 AM!!!

I slept Mid Hour later.

So, it doesn't work :'(

Edit: Raining_Day, on the contrary, this started EXACTLY because of the exercise :nono:

It was 10 days ago, i usually do exercice right before sleeping (at 12:00), so, after wasting 300 Calories, i WAS EVEN MORE AWAKEN (Awaken?), by Heart was so high that i couldn't possibly sleep, so i waited... and waited... i even took two relaxing baths, i managed to Sleep at 4:00 AM, and then it started this damn bullshit :'(

Now i do Exercice at 8:00 PM, but maybe i should do it even earlier? :S

So, now... I tried everything, but im confident that it'l work with http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail131.html this looping again and again...

Try it early in the morning.

Just go to bed whenever you feel tired (like 4 am or whenever it is) and then wake up only a couple of hours later. Set an alarm or multiple ones to wake you up and don't stay in bed until 1 pm. Get up at 8 or 9. It's really not that hard, you just have to force yourself to get up when you have to.

Yeah right, my sister and my mum waste a bucket of water right on my face, and even after that i continue sleeping, saying Non-sense things (at least, that's what my mum said).

But actually, im lucky, its a bad day out here, so im getting Sleepy easily, thank god, maybe this time i'l sleep at Mid Night for once :')

Edit: Believe me, i simply can't, im the exaggerated version of Snorlax when it comes to sleep, i simply can't wake up if i don't have my Biological clock right, and i need to sleep at least 6 hours per day, or i'l literally sleep where i am (i slept in the floor while playing Defend your Castle, DEFEND YOUR CASTLE!!!)