Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

haha I has bewbs. I hates them *waits for flaming*

I mean *cough* Anyway moving swiftly on, my two doggies are ill, phooey, another trip to the vets for them, damnit. Not in my car luckily xD they'd stink it out!

edit: oh yes that reminds me, mr.jay are we having this shefs meet or not?

Breast sizes are easy. It's one of the few womens clothes that actually uses real sizes. But a size 8 pair of jeans? 8 what? Inches, feet?

haha I has bewbs. I hates them *waits for flaming*

I mean *cough* Anyway moving swiftly on, my two doggies are ill, phooey, another trip to the vets for them, damnit. Not in my car luckily xD they'd stink it out!

You were talking about boobs and then said your two puppies were ill.

Oh man that felt good. I was just extremely sarcastic to a client. A bit naughty, but meh she was being a fucktard.

"Someone rang from your office but wouldnt speak to me, would only speak to my husband, but hes deaf."

"Oh, right, do you know what its regarding?"

"No, but the only thing we have with you is a joint account, why wouldnt she talk to me?"

"Oh right, if she was only able to speak to your husband then it would be a single plan."

"But the only thing we have is a joint account."

"We should be able to talk to both account holders in that case, so it must be some other kind of plan. If you have the account number I can check that?"

"Im afraid I don't, but the only thing we have is a joint account."

"Oh, well we definitely would be able to talk to both holders, so it can't be that one."

"No no no no no no no."

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes."

*Repeat the first half of this convo a few times, I explain the data protection laws a few times aswell*

"Well I think we'll just withdraw all our pla-*I Interrupt her*

"Okay, Thanks for calling today." In a very sarcastic tone, and hang up. Silly bitch.

She really was an idiot.

Has there been a proper picture of you Nightwolf? One with your height and rack on show as opposed to the normal nightwolf partial face shot? :S

Yeah (in the image gallery I think) she got sick of everyone saying "pics or it didn't happen" every time she mentioned her breasts. Unfortunately she wasn't wearing the bra when she took a photo of that, and she was fully clothed when she took the photo of herself standing in the mirror.

Haha. Did you bookmark that post or something Dante?

Nope, I remember Jordan saying NightWolf is a lier and she post full photo of herself and her bra.

It was easy to find it from typing owned in the image topic search engine.

I am sad because i remember things that not really important. :sad:

The only reason I've come back here is because dan text me saying I was being talked about haha!

New look bras I find really unsupportive letty! God knows how you cope!

Eevil, I'm pretty unproptionate for my tallness, my hips are far too big, whilst my waist is skinny. With 34" legs I think at last check.

It's annoying, but I've dealt with it.

haha, ta ^_^, I'd much rather be shorter and smaller boobs, but we can't have everything.

:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

I'm back. Wooo. I'm off to get seriously drunk now. Yay. Also; I haven't had a cig for a month. I rule.

Bardy!

missed you man. Beers & Gears later this week.