Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Jordan

I'm fine and to be honest, we have a banned member on the boards right now. The only reason he's still here is because he's not being a twat.

If you want to stay and you don't act like an ass, no promises but we shall see what happens.

Guest Jordan

Like i said, at the moment i can't do anything. Its always a collective decision, but i can't say i have any objections.

I'm fine and to be honest, we have a banned member on the boards right now. The only reason he's still here is because he's not being a twat.

If you want to stay and you don't act like an ass, no promises but we shall see what happens.

I did wonder about that actually, was going to mention something yesterday about it.

^_^

Guest Jordan
It may sicken you Jord, but I am rockin' OSX nowadays.

Well... you were always quite the twat. So yeah, i half expected it.

Just spotted this :) They're called Fried eggs... I think...

It's a method of frying eggs, but as we don't tend to cook them any other way in the UK we don't really use the term. It's more an American thing.

Also, I think The3rdChildren should be given a second chance. And clearly my opinion is what really matters.

So does this mean others can be unbanned if they say they wont be twats too?

Whilst it's not up to me, I'd say it depends on the reason they were banned. T3C was banned because of the epic thread. Whereas people like Harribo were banned from generally being a prick.

My day has been less than uneventful. Apart from finally posting my Halo feature (link is in my sig, go read it :) ) which was awesome to finally do I had to pack boxes for the move on Thursday and with the weather being so hot, it isn't a nice combination.

I can't wait until I've finally got this move out of the fricking way.

Guest bluey
She asked for her account to be deleted, she was never banned.

i wondered what happened to her!! tbh i'd want my account wiped from the history books in that situation too @____@

Ouch. Seriously man.

I'd be quite happy to accept a slanderous username like "TheNerdChildren" or "ThirdyThirdyChicken" as a punishment.

i liked losername!! i'll start a petition! who wants to count votes?

*stealthily moves away from dyson*

i cant remember what the3rdchildren did... can i play my n00b card and open that can of worms? :smile:

Whilst it's not up to me, I'd say it depends on the reason they were banned. T3C was banned because of the epic thread. Whereas people like Harribo were banned from generally being a prick.

Surely it makes no difference what they where banned for.. anyone can change and if one persons given a second chance why shouldnt they all be given a second chance

i liked losername!! i'll start a petition! who wants to count votes?

*stealthily moves away from dyson*

Haha nice insult. Executed well.

Personally I didn't like the grey text. So as long as that doesn't come back I don't care. This coloured text lark is getting ridiculous, especially when it's hard to read.

*looks at Dannyboy-the-dane*