Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

my faith in humanity is restored!!!

in other news: i went to town for lunch with a friend, posted some stuff, bought some stuff, had a chat with my friend at the comic book shop, and got a free chocolate milkshake :grin:

rez whats up chuck?

I went to my school at lunch time to get cheap lunch. Then I headed up to the art department with 2 of my m8's, and we covered our hands in blue chalk :D

Then I got the bus home for free, and ate doritos.

My piercings also now have massive bruises forming! :s

Eek, they looked so painful in the picture :S Hope you're okay Letty!

In other news (bluey quote STEAL!) I gave my girlfriend gastro-entrinitis (or whatever it's called) the day she left, so now she's at uni alone crying and throwing up :( bad day so far, although I managed to eat something and keep it down, which is good.

Why did you give her that?

Bit of a sadistic valentines present TBH.

Well she insisted on staying to look after me, and she was fine for three days in a small room with me so we thought it would be fine...then she gets home and starts throwing up. Obviously it wasn't on purpose :( I feel so bad about it :(:(:shakehead She'll be okay soon hopefully.

Although we did have a lovely Valentines day (I was still fine then, thank god, it was all she was coming for originally)

hahahaha every piercing is traumatic for me

That's..just scary.

Sorry jordan I'll behave *hides*

haha me too, so gutted about this double tragus :(

small of your back ones arent very common ^.^ as with all non-common piercings they are strange to heal :indeed:, but they look good so I suppose its worth it ^.^

I'd love another piercing done, but not until I sort this out and whatnot:(

haha me too, so gutted about this double tragus :(

small of your back ones arent very common ^.^ as with all non-common piercings they are strange to heal :indeed:, but they look good so I suppose its worth it ^.^

I'd love another piercing done, but not until I sort this out and whatnot:(

I like to leave each one to settle completely before i get the next.

And its a pain having to look after more than one healing piercing anyway.

I heard surface piercings are hard to maintain, and not supposed to be long term. is that true?

The fact that I've just handed in 20 or 30% of my Graphics and Photography A levels still hasn't sunk in. I've just been sat doing nothing all evening which is normal but somehow it feels different. I realise that I like pressure.

I like having to stay up till 3 o'clock printing, going into college for half 1. Having to finish everything for 4, I do it there taking me ages doing it all then cutting up and sticking the last piece of paper at 10 to four.

I need something challenging again. Uni should be fun fun fun.

That's like me aswell. I think working under pressure is fun and challenging. Then you stay up for hours till your done. Dunno why I like it cause it's risky. Guess it's the challenge to see if I can handle what I need to do or not.

I like to leave each one to settle completely before i get the next.

And its a pain having to look after more than one healing piercing anyway.

I heard surface piercings are hard to maintain, and not supposed to be long term. is that true?

It tends to be, but that doesn't mean that it's always true, I know of a girl like I said before on a piercing forum I regularly go on who has had a wrist surface for five years, so letty should be fine with her if like all piercings they are treated right ^.^

Though must people tend to over clean them/under clean them or fiddle with them too much.

Though surface piercings are now being replaced by microdermals, little plates with discs that are now placed into the skin.

=]

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Microdermal

Guest Stefkov

I come home and I've got two parcels waiting for me. 1 was a DVD which I'm unhappy about cos I ordered 2 more, but they are big boxes so I'm gonna get bleedin Customs.

The other package was a package of fun.

bluey sure does know how to wrap a parcel. The little gift is awesome! Also the postcard.

No black pen can hide your details, just look at it in the light and I can see it. I won't randomly ring you at 3 in the morning though so don't worry.

I smiled while opening the package. A great way to compensate a tiring bus journey.

Jesus that Microdermal piercing looks painful. Imagining it being ripped out...~imagines~

My days been quite good. Had business studies this morning which was boring as usual, but not bad.

Had a driving lesson which i thought i did quite well in, justs some general driving around and stuff today.

Also my brothers in the Lincoln paper Here (He's not the druggy guy pic, the second one)