Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My day yesterday was pretty good. Went to the Winter Wonderland in Hyde park with my girlfriend was amazing. We drank mulled wine, went round the German market and got some German sweets, went on the giant wheel and did some ice skating! awww so magical!

I also found out I got promoted today at work. Woop!

It sure isn't. I also have something to blow. Most of the time I'm doing the job for 12-16 year olds. I get paid £17 a go. It's not too bad money and It keeps me fit. Trouble is it's really cold now it's winter.

12 year olds can afford blow jobs at £17 a go?

Lol, cos it can't possibly be my looks or personality. ;) ;)

Yeah, I had a crush on Claire...a lot folk knew, but I was...well you know what Im like Im a nerd and a fool, but she asked me on ICQ saying that someone said I liked her...I was like...erm yeah...then she said she liked me, and I did the smoothest thing ever, ;

"Mike oh my god, just told Claire I liked her online and she said she liked me to!!!! Ahhh sooo happy!" or words to that affect, and of course in the rush and drama I accidentally texted it to Claire. She said online "Errr...did you mean to send that to me"

Im such a lover man. Lol, so the following day I literally asked her out...Lame, but it worked. And the rest as they say is history.

I'm just like you but I lack the bit that happened in red! It's MUCH easier when they take half a step aswell XD I'm going to do it after taekwondo (at 8 for 2 hours). >.< goddamnit! So jealous of you rezource:bowdown:

I'm just like you but I lack the bit that happened in red! It's MUCH easier when they take half a step aswell XD I'm going to do it after taekwondo (at 8 for 2 hours). >.< goddamnit! So jealous of you rezource:bowdown:

Lol, dont feel too jealous, Im an idiot really. :)

Edit;/ I spose you're right, it is lucky that she took that step as I just wouldnt of approached her cos I thought she was soooo out of my league. I would of/do consider most people out of my league. My league of frogs.

Lol, dont feel too jealous, Im an idiot really. :)

Edit;/ I spose you're right, it is lucky that she took that step as I just wouldnt of approached her cos I thought she was soooo out of my league. I would of/do consider most people out of my league. My league of frogs.

Lol too late! Erk!! lets hope I can pass this black tag grading first! then handle the actually asking later! *a lot of the plate*

Half Life 2 Deathmatch

+ Drum n Bass

= Fucking awesome and crazy

My french reading test was a fucking bitch, that was a higher paper. The writing was foundation though.. everybody got that. meh i'm not complaining the foundation writing was a piece of piss.