Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

So today I awoke at... early. Then went back to sleep and got out of bed at half 1.

Took me all of 3 hours to catch up on a lot of news and blog posts from the past week and a bit. This happened last night. Packed up most of stuff today to take back home. Seems that won't be happening until Thursday which I'm slightly pissed off about. I only really have the clothes on me to last that long.

Then because of having no internet and a shit laptop that master collection won't install on, and a shit laptop in general, I'll only have a little over a week to do a load of work. Right now I am not in the mood with all this physical exertion.

The only WWE I can think of is wrestling, and seeing as I'm over 5 years old then no, it's Green & Black's.

The one easter egg my parents bought me was a Green & Blacks milk one, it tasted burnt to me so my brother ate it. True story.

Anyway ReZ, enjoying your time at home while the rest of us grind ourselves to the BONE?! Although, the new financial adviser loves me long time. I'm also happy with my new position, sitting opposite spenno182 for the lols and a lovely garden view.

Still, get me out of there ASAP. Argh.

Edited by Molly

The one easter egg my parents bought me was a Green & Blacks milk one, it tasted burnt to me so my brother ate it. True story.

Anyway ReZ, enjoying your time at home while the rest of us grind ourselves to the BONE?! Although, the new financial adviser loves me long time. I'm also happy with my new position, sitting opposite spenno182 for the lols and a lovely garden view.

My new space sounds awesome (sarcasm)

(Behind a manager, and a senior) all female in fact. whoot. :blank::blank::blank:

My new space sounds awesome (sarcasm)

(Behind a manager, and a senior) all female in fact. whoot. :blank::blank::blank:

It won't be that bad! There are males nearby. You're on holiday, forget about it! Again, very impressive painted character figure thingy :)

(I'm surrounded by men. I'm happy with that though. I don't crave female company tbh)

It won't be that bad!

I remain skeptical.

You're on holiday, forget about it!

True. *Does so* :)

Again, very impressive painted character figure thingy :)

You havn't seen Wolf-Man yet. Awwww yeaaaahhh. (He's not finished yet...but hes very good)

(I'm surrounded by men. I'm happy with that though. I don't crave female company tbh)

Are we at opposite ends of the office? That would be hilarious. From "the group" of four, three altogether at one end and one on his own at the other. Brilliant. I jest. :)

Are we at opposite ends of the office? That would be hilarious. From "the group" of four, three altogether at one end and one on his own at the other. Brilliant. I jest. :)

Top notch split quoting there. Seriously.

With regards to your question...UH? Who?... Yes is the answer; well the other side, not technically opposite ends.

FORGEDABOUDIIT :)

helen.jpg

Your sis wears a lot of makeup tbh.

I was going to ask how on earth you knew, but then I remembered you have her on Facebook.

But yeah, she wears an obscene amount of make-up.

And bear in mind that photo is from when she peroxided her hair hair and it went green and all fell out, so she had to wear wigs/extensions for a year.

And she's had a nose job.

We're like polar opposites.

I was going to ask how on earth you knew, but then I remembered you have her on Facebook.

But yeah, she wears an obscene amount of make-up.

And bear in mind that photo is from when she peroxided her hair hair and it went green and all fell out, so she had to wear wigs/extensions for a year.

And she's had a nose job.

We're like polar opposites.

I love that all your families have really interesting characters. Sheelagh is the jokey kooky one that surprised us all at some point, Helen is the Queen Bee who rules with a sugar-coated iron fist, you're the one that's great at fighting, the wildcard, Georgie is so good at fighting and solving the puzzles that block out paths. Ali we don't know yet, but will probably be the cliched baby-that-no-one-realises-is-the-one-saving-them, a la Togepi in Pokemon.

*breathes*

Answer text damn you. Cinema. Tomorrow. 21:00. Spenno. Forganator. Done.

Lol, that's probably gonna be rubbish but I'll be there. Even though I should be painting edges and glossing. Which is where I've been and why I didn't text back etc :heh:

Argh! That would indicate a bad day but its not really been one but it's just been thought provoking and has got me worked up. Been looking back on my existance and realising that virtually every decision I have made in my life is for someone else's benefit and not mine. I've basically been living the life of someone else and it's really placed a downer on the day. It's only recently that I've started to live for myself. Really need to vent to someone but there's noone there. Can't vent to my family as they won't care and won't listen and friends are hard to come by these days (I lost a whole bunch last year by showing the truth of a situation that they couldn't handle). I think it's a relief that, thanks to a little motivation from Jayseven, I'm writingt poetry because it's allowing me to get all this stuff out. Wrote another poem today, haven't and probably won't post it in the thread because it's about life again. Thinking of writing properly, as in a novel, just don't know what to write about.

Apart from this, today has been as uneventful as it gets. Strangely, I'm missing being at Uni, probably because it gives me something to do and get out of the house which is an incredibly depressing place to be right now. Have got reviews to write but the site is down and has been for days and nothings happened with it. Not my job to sort it as I know sod all about HTML. Don't really feel like doing the reviews though. I was supposed to sit and do two on sunday but I just don't feel it. I've gone over what to write in my head but just don't want to sit and write them. And likewise, I don't really want to play the games to do the reviews. Think I'm going to send the stuff back and call it quits.

Sorry for the depressing post. Got nowhere else to let it out.

I probably wouldn't mind a call centre job, but I think the JobCentre have me down as wanting a job in retail or a warehouse. Something working-class, y'know.

Working in retail (and probably in a call centre, too) shows you just how pathetic the general public are and is liable to destroy your soul. I think I could handle it.

I probably wouldn't mind a call centre job, but I think the JobCentre have me down as wanting a job in retail or a warehouse. Something working-class, y'know.

Working in retail (and probably in a call centre, too) shows you just how pathetic the general public are and is liable to destroy your soul. I think I could handle it.

I stuck down administration and retail, though ideally I'd like to take retail off there..

my day was this. finnish resistence 2 single player in the early hours, sleep, get woken up by my dad using the wacker to finnish off the pathing at the side of the house not even 6 hours since guns fell silent. i fell back asleep. got up at mid day, did a load of job applications then watched yesterday night new mythbusters (V+sed em) and ive done some work on my new level on little big plannet. currently making a dragon for it, hopefully my level will turn out good, better then my last one any way!

Cashew Review

ReZ my good man, do we have the same glasses? I'm fairly confident that we do. Quiksilvers? :D

Also mega lols. Cashew Review. (y) How many times did you have to force yourself not to laugh when saying "Clings to the nut"? :heh:

Edited by Dyson