NEurope

Something's really bugging me and I don't quite know what it is. I feel like I should have done something for tomorrow, or I have something happening tomorrow that I need to remember. Its gonna drive me crazy... And it's more than likely nothing..ARGH

Today i spent the majority of the day moving things and putting together furniture for my room. I'm now exhausted and ready for bed.. harhar

Just went out to take some pictures. I hope to god they came out alright. It was bad enough with the moaning and the cold I don't want to do it again.

Now sat here with a 2 ltr bottle of pepsi waiting to go to bed.

Just went out to take some pictures. I hope to god they came out alright. It was bad enough with the moaning and the cold I don't want to do it again.

...voyeurism?

Ah... well. That really did not read how i meant it to be.

Now sat here with a 2 ltr bottle of pepsi waiting to go to bed.

...voyeurism?

That actually did make me lol, nice one mate.

My weekend has been great! :D

Yesterday my friend came over andwe went to a quiz night and then came back and played Brawl into the early hours of the morning!

He went around lunchtime today and i have ben playing Mario Kart Wii pretty much ever since except fora few breaks and now because my Wiimote has run out of batteries! :)

I love this game so much!

Remember I said about my dad being sick by his body attacking his liver and stomach.

Well he has now gone yellow and he would not got to hospital. :hmm:

Just shout at him Dante. You can hurt his feelings as much as you want because if stays like that, he'll be dead without help. No liver = no life.

Seriously dude, don't let being stubborn cost him.

Remember I said about my dad being sick by his body attacking his liver and stomach.

Well he has now gone yellow and he would not got to hospital. :hmm:

Force him or just call an ambulance. He'll die if he doesn't get help. Seriously, my grandmother got jaundice right before she died, you really don't want this to happen to your dad.

He been going to hospital every month now for a year to try fix the problem that causing it in the first place but he wont listen to me or my family going to hospital about his skin being yellow.

As everyone said, call an ambulance - turning yellow is not a good thing, it's almost definitely jaundice, and, despite my very limited medical knowledge, I can tell you that with enough certainty to make getting an ambulance worth it.

Problem is that the ambulance will probably not take him, although I don't think that the paramedics will hate you for trying.

Does he just not understand that Jaundice is a very clear indicator if his liver failing and that will quickly lead to death? Or (god i don't really want to suggest this...) has he just given up?

One way to check for jaundice are the whites of his eyes - if they are yellow, it's jaundice...

Just tell it to him straight. If he doesn't go to hospital he'll die a painful death.

You can't ask him to go you have to force him.

Could you please stop saying hes going to die to me because his skin colour comes and goes.

My family dont seem to worry much about it because they let him go to bed.

Sorry, Dante, I was going to ask how you were holding up but I honestly thought supporting you in thinking that your Dad needed help was what you wanted. I'm sorry if we sound like we are being harsh. I guess that a lot of us are concerned for you and him, knowing how serious Jaundice can be.

Nevertheless, any yellow colouration is a clear sign the body isn't breaking down bilirubin, which is almot definitely due to liver problems. Have you tried telling him this?

I hope everything turns out OK.

I must say though, this forum really needs to learn to confine it's support to emotional encouragement, rather then all trying to pretend to be House MD. :heh:

I must say though, this forum really needs to learn to confine it's support to emotional encouragement, rather then all trying to pretend to be House MD. :heh:

Agreed. Some people are just making it worse. No doubt intentions are in the right place.

Yeah Supergrunch but I have to wait a see if he will go to hospital.

He got his body attacking itself by the doctors giving him pills to fix his arthritis as well. :hmm:

Yeah cos even though there a lots of us who have a relatively good understanding of biology (some even an advanced knowledge like SuperG) and can give the advice that yellow skin = bad, knowing that you can come onto a forum to get platitudes from complete strangers great.

And we were supporting him by agreeing with his worries (which why may have assumed on slightly). Personally I would find that more valuable than the "there, there... it's all gonna be ok" approach.

Sorry if I come across as insensitive, I take comfort in understanding how everything works, and sometimes make the mistake of assuming others do too. Dante, I do genuinely hope your father will be okay, but you should try and explain to him that seeing a doctor in some way or other is in his best interest.