NEurope

random bits and bobs

I actually read that as boobs. Oh dear.

First day back at work for me, pretty slow so far and i finally managed to get a charger for my phone... thanks to Flybe still holding their cocks on my bag.

Mario Kart Wii also got shipped for Game, so atleast i should have that by tomorrow... since i can't play my PSP due to a lack of charger ¬_¬.

I actually read that as boobs. Oh dear.

you would.

:blank:

*grin*

My day has got off to a good start because:

dsc01884ye3.jpg

I have now decided i can't be arsed to go to 6th form either, so i'm going to eat then play COD4 all day.

I have now decided i can't be arsed to go to 6th form either, so i'm going to eat and play COD4 all day.

Sounds like a good plan if you ask me.

I've decided that I want a car. Kinda a big decision but I think it will be worth it with all the travelling I'm going to be doing over the summer with my job. Going to loads of different swimming pools around Glasgow and getting the bus will be a hassle as over the Summer I won't have my flat in Glasgow to stay at. Car will make things so much easier.

I'm thinking buy a cheap-ass one at an auction for £100 or so so it doesn't matter if anything happens to it.

SWEET!

The Halo Maps are up. *Downloads*

I booked the day off you see....might pop to Tesco for food, but this will keep me occupied all day otherwise.

See you! :heh:

Congratulations Strider!

Thanks, i ended up getting 48/50 for the questions and 57/75 for the hazard one, which is close enough to what i was getting on the mocks.

Nice one Strider, it feels a lot better when you've passed the practical test though!!

I feel fairly happy today, have been a bit worried recently as I've been quiet at work. But yesterday, managed to get two new customers who'd never driven before and they both want to do two hours a week, so that's good news.

Only got the one lesson to do today, so am gonna nip into some local colleges and put some posters up to try and find more work

Well, I'm at my mums and dads house for the week in Mitcham, and they normally film "The Bill" around the area sometimes, and today I saw them filming around the corner at an old people's home :heh:

Was a accident I even saw them filming, was walking the Dog, and all I heard was "action" and saw two coppers running after this bloke, was pretty shocked at first, didn't stay for long as the Dog had decided to take a shit on the path close to where they were filming, so I just ran back home!

Might go back out in a sec and see if I can spot any familar faces!

Well my day is shaping up to be pretty good, finally got called into a job interview.

I've had a killer headache since 8am but I couldn't do anything about it... That and getting drenched whilst walking between schools to do media studies just pissed me off today.

Might go back out in a sec and see if I can spot any familar faces!

After your comments about the dog, I read that as faeces.

Congrats strider ^.^

My day's got better because there's now food in (including crunchy nut, thanks to shadowv7 being a annoyance about it on msn last night.), going cinema and pizza hut with mum tonigh to wtch the film 21, wooo.

PLus I'll get sweeties, nom, it's fun being a big kid.

Why cant you say the t word..pssh.

(including crunchy nut, thanks to shadowv7 being a **** about it on msn last night.)

Eh? tenchar

going to see avil lavigne on the 7th june

woo

Damn! I wanted to go see her, but none of my mates are paticularly interested in going. :( Have fun though!

It's been ok, very busy today at work but has calmed down now and I'm going home in an hour so all is good. :)

I am emphatic. I have just finished the instrumental version of the Klaus Dinger tribute I have been working on.

I've tried to put positive karma out there but seems its one sided. Meh. Lecture time in a minute. Then im gonna come back, cook a stir fry, watch HIMYM and sleep. Day needs to be over.

Day 2 of my new training regime and I've decided that I probably will be fit enough to do the Balfron 10k in just over a weeks time.... Don't know how I managed to decide that, but I did, so I'm doing it now.... Set myself a target time of 45 minutes, but in reality I have no idea whatsoever how long its going to take me and if 45 minutes is even a good time. If I were to run at the same speed as I did today it would take me 50 minutes, so that's something to work on I suppose. Going to take a rest day tomorrow to let my thighs recover.

Starting to get a wee blister on my right foot so I should probably invest in decent running shoes instead of my tennis shoes. Can't really afford to at the moment though... My bank balance isn't pretty at the moment. I also want to get a decent pedometer so I can measure how far I run accurately so I'm going to look into that tomorrow.

Plans for the rest of the evening are hoping my dad finishes on the computer soon so I can steal the monitor powercable to plug into my laptop as my new power cable didn't arrive today. If that plan fails I'll be reading all evening. Started a Jodi Picoult book earlier on, "The Tenth Circle" which seems pretty good so far.

My day was ok work and on the way home I grabbed some sushi which was nice and now im watching hollyoaks! OH MY GOD!!

Anyway if anyone watches Holby my mate is in it tonight :)

I watched hollyoaks today also! Brother/sister affair = Ew. harhar. (what have the writers resorted to, seriously o_o)

Work was poo. Cant wait til the weekend :)

I have had an ok day! :) school was alright and didn't really do much just got told what we have to get done in these final weeks leading up to the exam! :D

Other than that i had a tasty turkey sandwich for Lunch and have english annotations and an essay to be getting on with!