NEurope

Chances are high that it will either be comic related, contain the word "whinzaphon" or be a picture of himself.

Or all 3.

Edited by Goafer

Despite never having met any of you, one of you lot made a brief appearance in my dream last night. And their mum. Very odd. Not saying who. Think I need to stop visiting this place quite so much!

Chances are high that it will either be comic related, contain the word "whinzaphon" or be a picture of himself.

Or all 3.

I'm thinking a picture of his face on Superman's/similar hero body saying "Epic Penis Whinzaphon"

But let us prepare for Turhbo Tyme on Channel Four with Jingle All The Way starting in 20 mins.

I'm thinking a picture of his face on Superman's/similar hero body saying "Epic Penis Whinzaphon"

But let us prepare for Turhbo Tyme on Channel Four with Jingle All The Way starting in 20 mins.

a tattoo of him as a comic superhero - with the name "**********" emblazoned across his chest.

a tattoo of him as a comic superhero - with the name "**********" emblazoned across his chest.

He's called whinzaphon?

I had a rubbish night for sleeping. Went to bed at about 3 after playing some Mario Galaxy, and just couldn't sleep. So, ended up watching some Wife Swap rubbish on telly.

Then, I woke up at 6, coughing really hard. Couldn't sleep after that until about 8:30. When I did get to sleep, two people texted me at two different times. So, phone went off, read the message, went to sleep. Phone went off again, read the message, then couldn't sleep. What a suck.

Good day, had work 10 til 6, it was actually quite fun because I got to do the parties, which consists of messing around, sorting the kids to eat and then getting somebody to dress up as marvin the monkey and do the conga. Haha.

Came home, made christmas dinner with the housemate, which was tasteeeeeh. I got given a really nice large retro/50's box from her which was filled with cake making stuff including cookie mix, it was actually and is amazing, I'm really happy.

So good night and day.

Oh and paramore! They were pretty damn good! So were 'you me at six' and postal route. Shame my friend was freaking out of everything and being a stress head, didn't get home til 2am. Bah! Never again!

My hot friend just sent me a pic of him in his new suit. Phwoar.

That made my day a little better :grin:

I don't recall sending you a picture...

Are we allowed to see this picture? Or was he in his Birthday Suit?

Come on, share the hawtness.

I'm having technical difficulties with my phone so heres a normal fb pic;

16344_168383056493_504336493_2963922_1266237_n.jpg

(wouldn't want to leave you nosey people with no gossip) :p

As I said to Ine, I think he's hot in a Geeky ICT Teacher kinda way.

Something about him looks quite cool. Like you could imagine him wearing a suit with converse, that type of cool.

He appears to be on a coach, which automatically deducts any hot points anyone ever has.

As I said to Ine, I think he's hot in a Geeky ICT Teacher kinda way.

Something about him looks quite cool. Like you could imagine him wearing a suit with converse, that type of cool.

I'm glad you approve! I must remember to get you guys to screen every male that I ever take an interest in :p#

ashmon; are coaches not high class enough for you? ;)

I'm glad you approve! I must remember to get you guys to screen every male that I ever take an interest in :p#

ashmon; are coaches not high class enough for you? ;)

Yes, let us judge your males! That goes for all females. Allll of you.

Raining, is he also Irish? I think that adds to the hotness. He's not an Australian or something living in Ireland? Because that would also earn him hot points, potentially.

Not content with contributing to ruining Saturday nights, one of the chumps from x-factor was in town last night and just so happened to be at the place we were going to go to.

But given they had doubled their entry price and the cost of drinks, we didn't bother going in. So was a bit gutted and every other place was pretty barren as a result as I'm sure they had all flocked to stare at the reject.

The night eventually picked up though after a few hours when we went somewhere that wasn't entirely populated by idiot lads and old folk.

The banter was excellent throughout though and a watching my mate demonstrate the art of passing off a girl he doesn't want onto the my other friend was priceless. Then listening to them tell stories of past events where one has effectively screwed the other over to get his end away was a treat - it was always the same person being done over though which made it all the more funny to hear.

Then watching one of the guys spending the next 2 hours running off from a girl that seemed determined to get him was rather amusing.

Got home about 4 this morning and was woken up with a text telling me we are going the gym in half an hours time... not the greatest way to go about recovering.

Yes, let us judge your males! That goes for all females. Allll of you.

Raining, is he also Irish? I think that adds to the hotness. He's not an Australian or something living in Ireland? Because that would also earn him hot points, potentially.

yes he's from Newtownards, that being the problem - its about 40 miles away! :(

I do however have a car! hmmm the possibilities. I dunno if I wanna risk the friendship for something so risky. (lolwhut you know what i mean right!?)

All the females? Even Ine? :heh:

yes he's from Newtownards, that being the problem - its about 40 miles away! :(

I do however have a car! hmmm the possibilities. I dunno if I wanna risk the friendship for something so risky. (lolwhut you know what i mean right!?)

All the females? Even Ine? :heh:

Raining, did you just talk about car sex?

Haha, she can try! :heh: I don't mind really. If it's famous guys, then I tend to have a look and judge anyway, haha.

Raining, did you just talk about car sex?

Haha, she can try! :heh: I don't mind really. If it's famous guys, then I tend to have a look and judge anyway, haha.

You pervert!! No!! I was meaning that travelling is difficult without a means of transport ;)

On a little tangent - this is what I love about this place - its like a little family and we can all tell each other about this kinda rubbish ^_^

I love you guys :love:

You pervert!! No!! I was meaning that travelling is difficult without a means of transport ;)

On a little tangent - this is what I love about this place - its like a little family and we can all tell each other about this kinda rubbish ^_^

I love you guys :love:

It's not rubbish in the slightest if it matters to you.

More kudos if you've got the quote (maybe even a random prize for N-E members....) and no i've not been on the drugs (doesn;t apply ifnyou don't get the quote) just the piss... had a cracking night on the pull at wedding do, off on a date next week with an asian girl i've used to got to school with and not seen for 9 years. random drunkeness at the pub ftw...sat eating bbq pizza in bed watching inbetweeners...gotta love it...

Most pointless thread ever? perhaps yes....