NEurope

Conspiracies! Last week I changed my msn sub-message thing to "my ikea heart" and now everyone's talking about it!

Not quite everybody dear. Haha!

Anyway I haven't really posted all that much recently. I'm not entirely sure why, I just cannot for the life of me be bothered to!

Went home a few days ago to pick up my first computer chair ever (oh my its so comfortable and I slide around my room for funsies). Found out they'd planned another france trip with some friends, apprently they regretted making the trip, as they always do, I think its mostly because of a certain couple friends of theirs. They do nothing but complain and considering the effort my parents have made to make the trip possible..you'd think they'd be abit less annoying, alas there's always somebody hard to please!

Room at home has been re-vamped, dad spent an entire day moving my tiny room at home around and it looks awesome, I also get to pick the paint I want - YELLOW BABY! I decided I was sick of blue, green was out, purple is my room at uni, I couldn't have red..so yellow it is!

Spent abit of time with the estranged housemate today, let her use my printer of all things, she scares me, I'm not sure why as shes really nice person. Recently she's been cleaning up after herself, making my life alot less stressful all round.

Oh! I finally like somebody, makes a damn change if you ask me, I'm not sure anything will come of it, but y'know, nice to know I can actually find people attractive again, the nicer guys and all that.

Yeah, lief = borings.

Oh! I finally like somebody, makes a damn change if you ask me, I'm not sure anything will come of it, but y'know, nice to know I can actually find people attractive again, the nicer guys and all that.
And there was me thinking we were gonna keep it a secret! :indeed:

Yellow! Now that's a bold choice!!

None of you are mentioning the pencils! Have they stopped having buckets of them around anymore?

Yeah, they had pencils everywhere in the one I went to. I stole three, but then felt guilty and so put one back.

Room at home has been re-vamped, dad spent an entire day moving my tiny room at home around and it looks awesome, I also get to pick the paint I want - YELLOW BABY! I decided I was sick of blue, green was out, purple is my room at uni, I couldn't have red..so yellow it is!

An excellent choice, I did the same when I had the chance of redecorating my room. Yellow is just so bright and cheerful and easily one of the best colours, closely followed by purple.

I got my haircut after spending a while touring about looking for a place that was open. Found a pleasant Spanish guy who did a decent job, he really seemed to want to impress me with his hair cutting skills possibly out of a boredom after a slow day. Then I had a tasty vegetable panini across the road and enjoyed the sun and shorter hair.

And there was me thinking we were gonna keep it a secret! :indeed:

Yellow! Now that's a bold choice!!

Sorry Link I couldn't help my feelings for you baby. :heart:

Well not neon yellow, a nice soft yellow, my room is tiny back home so it'd make it really light, I may have to stay there for abit if my placement fucks up, so it'll be nice to come back too!

Sorry Link I couldn't help my feelings for you baby. :heart:

Well not neon yellow, a nice soft yellow, my room is tiny back home so it'd make it really light, I may have to stay there for abit if my placement fucks up, so it'll be nice to come back too!

haha ;)

Yeah yellow can look really nice in a bedroom, makes it feel all warm and sunny, especially in the mornings. Anyways I'll look forward to seeing it [/end flirting]:awesome:

Got back from Leeds Fest at about 2:30am last night, and just threw masses of food down my throat before collapsing on the Sofa, only to wake up at 4pm this afternoon. Was so tired after arrving there on Wednesday at 2am, and obviously hadn't properly slept since. Still, had such an amazing time, apart from a few annoying things getting in the way. You don't realise how much you'll miss basic things like a shower, just a bit of silence or people manners until they're actually gone.

Saturday night was probably the best night for me. I lost most of my mates in the crowd as they headed toward the silent disco for the second night in a row, and so I wandered round a little lost until I bumped into a couple of other friends by sheer luck. Just ended up having the most amazing time wandering around and taking everything in. I loved how welcoming (probably not the word I'm looking for, most likely "Drunk") people were. You could literally walk up to a random stranger and then be talking to them for half an hour without a care in the world.

Tired, aching, coughing, feeling BRILLIANT.

Only downside being that fest is over and work resumes tomorrow. Boo!

Was just on my wordpress account to see a blog called 'Lethargic Gamers' under the fastest-growing blogs on the wordpress network - to my surprise I click on it to see none other than flameboy and Happenstance as the authors! Wow, a small world indeed!

Was just on my wordpress account to see a blog called 'Lethargic Gamers' under the fastest-growing blogs on the wordpress network - to my surprise I click on it to see none other than flameboy and Happenstance as the authors! Wow, a small world indeed!

Thats awesome!

Has anyone had someone they know beg them for money over Facebook? Someone who I barely spoke to in junior school had something about wanting someone to lend her a tenner as her status, I later got a message asking for a fiver, and last night got another message asking for 3 quid. In practice it's not a bad scheme if many friends agree to the lendings. She's a weird lass at the best of times.

Watched a lot of Ultimate Fighting Championship yesterday. Once you get over the homo-erotic side of it, it's actually very tactical and great to watch -- and yes, often brutal. Which is still awesome.

Another housemate came back after Leeds yesterday, but is off again tomorrow. We went t'pub with nightwolf, even though it was kinda pointless going all the way there because we all live round the corner from each other.

Been waking up at exactly 10am for like a week now. I wanna lie in :(

Saw the film (Moon) yesterday anyone else seen it? I would recommend you watch it but do not watch any trailers I didn't its a film you want to go into without knowing a thing.

Cool haden was is scary that's all I need 2 know cause all the movies with a plan word is always scary trust me. Saw is a movie that's scary I thought it was about a saw(the working sharp one) I found out it was scary. Bones is a movie where I thought it was about investigating bones lolz now moon it better not be scary or else ima game punch u LOL.

Anyways ummmmm my day has been kind of boring ummm and like im just tryna have fun b4 school starts(Tuesday)

Hmm its kind of scary more un-nerving than anything else especially if you go in not knowing whats going on.

I'll go check it out I hope it got part after part on youtube lolz so I can watch in on my wii internet.

haha no man go see it at the cinema you will get the full atmosphere then!

All films are better in the cinema, but Moon is infinitely better in the cinema.

Bleh, my mother e-mailed me a screamer, got so much of a shock that my heart started fibrillating >_< started getting a normal rhythm back after a few seconds though. One of these days she's going to send me a screamer and i'm going to have a full blown heart attack >_>

Bleh, my mother e-mailed me a screamer, got so much of a shock that my heart started fibrillating >_< started getting a normal rhythm back after a few seconds though. One of these days she's going to send me a screamer and i'm going to have a full blown heart attack >_>

You just got pwnd by your mum? That's hilarious. :yay:

Well I just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 months. Uni and all that shut. Someone hold me.

*Holds*

------

I went to bed at 2AM, and got up at 4PM...

Fuck my life.

So I was hoping there would be some good documentaries on today about the start of the Second World War... however there are none. Although BBC1 is showing Lara Croft tonight... that's historish... with... tombs and stuff.

Anyway, happy anniversary Hitler, you were my favourite dictator.

And YT is probably the worst place to watch a film =P

All films are better in the cinema, but Moon is infinitely better in the cinema.

My friend basically argued once that there wasn't a difference between YT (through a projector might I add) and HD. And that you couldn't tell the difference for HD.

I didn't even partake in the argument, due to embarrassment of me being friends with him. Luckily hes awesome though.