NEurope

Got one of those "things are complicated" text messages from the girlfriend, I'll consider the relationship officially over. Will recess further than I currently have and live life as a hermit. Will additionally continue to under perform in X11 due to lack of will to do anything apart from Monday - Friday 9-5 but even that is starting to seem pointless. Fun fun fun!!!

It's quite funny/cute that you guys come on here to post about your Mum's moods.

It's quite funny/cute that you guys come on here to post about your Mum's moods.

in fairness, i only post when it directly affects me. but i'll take the cute compliment all the same. *writes it in my feelings journal*

My mum is damn important to me, course she's going on her woman :indeed:

hehe.

Going back to Sheffield tomorrow, just started packing all my clothes up, wii, books, photos etc. Kinda sad to have to go back really, I've spent loads of time with my parents just recently.

Yesterday was well bad for me, I'm finding it hard to cope as I've mentioned, its hard to put things in perspective, ah ce la vive.

I think I'm coming down with some dodgy cold... I couldn't sleep under the covers because I'd sweat like a bitch. And couldn't sleep on the blanket because I got too cold. Woke up drenched in sweat.

I think I'm coming down with some dodgy cold... I couldn't sleep under the covers because I'd sweat like a bitch. And couldn't sleep on the blanket because I got too cold. Woke up drenched in sweat.

Mmm, tasty that.

Got one of those "things are complicated" text messages from the girlfriend, I'll consider the relationship officially over. Will recess further than I currently have and live life as a hermit. Will additionally continue to under perform in X11 due to lack of will to do anything apart from Monday - Friday 9-5 but even that is starting to seem pointless. Fun fun fun!!!

These things need to be talked about not text, find out the problem and finish it properly

Fever more like, not good

Its been a better day so far, i actually was allowed to do some proper programming today. Ok, it wasn't a girder as i hoped but i could use the software again as i was given a set of adaptors to allow access.

Fever more like, not good

Well my nose has been doing the bullshit leaking also. I'm going to grab some extra-strong Lockets on the way to work.

Damn... Now I know why some woman call shoe shopping a sport. I'm bloody knackered. Been walking around for 4 hours non-stop trying to find a pair of trainers and couldn't get a pair. The ones I found that I liked, they didn't have and there wasn't much else (I hate shoes with velcro on them but that's all trainers seem to have these days). Tried another store, found the same pair, didn't have them either. Went to another store, they didn't have them but had other things that were alright. Going out tomorrow to 'Fun'dee so hopefully I'll find something there otherwise I'll just get something else from the third store I visited today. And I'll be able to get a £5 ice cream cone again :yay: so looking forward to that although looks like it'll rain tomorrow but still buying one.

But yeh, absolutely knackered. Bought Another Code: R but I'm too tired to even put it on, bit of a contradiction seeing as I'm typing this but I'm only having to move my fingers here.

aww man. I was at work today and we had one (of many) swine flu swab testing. They then rang up to cancel it because the patient WENT TO WORK with potential swine flu.

:blank::blank:

Full day of staying in pyjamas, on the sofa with my blanket, listening to MJ tribute songs and eating junk food....

oh what a fabulous life i lead :geek:

iTunes is driving me crazy. If I've tagged it as a podcast why is it going in my music section?

I was changing genre before but now I've found the option "Media kind" but it wont let me put in Podcast. What do I do?

Edited by Katie

am currently baking jamba's birthday cake.....

sitting next to the oven PRAYING that nothing catches fire.

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease... X___x

edit: first person to post that freakin lazytown song i've had in my head since i started baking LOSES. forever. :yay:

Edited by bluey

Not been on here too much lately, heh. Been feeling a bit meh lately, bored and lonely. Trying to deal with it all, but not easy when you're stuck at home all the time.

Anyway, called the doctor today and luckily the results from the bone they removed showed it was just ordinary, harmless bacteria like they suspected. So I can just continue with my antibiotics.

Also had to go to school for my diploma today, as I finished my Bachelor degree. I passed on everything, even got a "cum laude" on my diploma, which basically means "with honour" or "with praise". Only student in Graphic Design (my department) to get that, heh. Means you finish with 70%, though they cheated a bit as I had 69.17% or something. Oh well. =P

Ah I hope my girlfriend bakes me a cake for my birthday.

Today was totally awesome! Best day I've had for a while. Really looking forward to moving into my new flat on Wednesday.

Only because this day could use some losing from me because it;s been such a winner otherwise :D

Had my job interview earlier and I came out brimming with confidence. I really hope I've got the job, I know I gave a really good performance in the interview, so if I don't get it it's because they found someone who is better qualified than me or whatever. Either way I find out tomorrow!

Today is a good day :D

Left school today/the big leaving ceremony was today. Yesterday was more emotional as this was really formal and stuff, but it's still very...weird.

I'll never see a lot of people ever again. We all went down to the old rugby fields at the Junior School and drank for hours and hours, which was nice, the whole yeargroup, unified.

It was great talking to the teachers without the "teaching facade" on, they harped on about how my yeargroup is really amazing (it is), just full of stunning people. My art teacher told me that the stuff of mine he put up in the exhibition he thought was really stunning. And the other art teacher who loves me said she was called in by the former art teacher to look at my life drawings, and she was really impressed. :D Main art teacher also said that in any other yeargroup, I would have won the art prize.

Said bye to a lot of teachers I'm fond of, including the lady who had to teach my GCSE intermediate maths, in a class full of what may as well have been wild animals. I remember that she coped with the wild pupils (me not one of them) well, so I wanted to say thanks. That was nice of me, I thought. Also gave my D.T teacher flowers on my mums request, as said teacher rims me. Despite being a SHIT teacher.

A friend was having people round tonight, but I feel ill (got a really sore throat last night/this morning, and then mixed with champagne/gin gave me a splitting headache and a strange pain in my calf). Sad to not go to the final thing of the year, but then I was with everyone worthwhile for like 5 hours this afternoon.

i FAILED at cake.

the cake bit turned into a round paving slab of ... well, cake.

and the icing - i dont know what happened to the icing... it looked and tasted like pancake mix O_o

*sigh* i guess attempting an american recipe and substituting most of the weird american ingredients for other stuff for the first time wasn't a good idea.....

yay for sainsburys. :sad:

Had to travel alll the way up to my old digs in Carlisle to grab some documents I had left at my digs, bumping into both an old school acquaintance and my cousin on the way by some weird chance. Being back the in the ol' student house made me somewhat nostalgic - the past year was good 'un, full of hard work, friends and much cheer. Now I'm unemployed, lonely and very mildly depressed. =(

Didn't get much sleep last night; stayed up until about 5am watching MTV and BBC News. Slept for about 4 1/2 hours. Got up about 10-ish.

Did some stuff around the house before leaving to go and sign-on the dole.

And, the moment I left the house, it started raining. :indeed:

I waited half an hour for the bus while it absolutely pissed it down and my clothes got saturated. I spent my time calling every vehicle that drove past a "fucking bastard!". Then the bus came and I was stood there rinsing out my coat sleeves. Damn, should have got the other coat. :woops:

Dashed to teh JobCentre in the pissing rain, got there and stood there for another half-hour dripping wet and waiting for me appointment. My appointment was only for about two minutes. When I left, the rain had stopped, yay. :yay:

Luckily, no waiting half an hour for the bus home - It was at the stop before me - there were even two of them. I could choose a bus: the 68C or the 71. I chose the 68C - double yay. :yay::yay:

Got home and dried meself off. Then I got the munchies and had a fantastic idea of making myself a chip butty. Great chips, great bread and great butter = great butty - triple yay. :yay::yay::yay:

Then I witnessed something I hadn't seen since 1996: England winning a penalty shoot-out. w00t! :o Although they should have won that match because they were 3-0 up at half-time! :nono:

Ok, I'm so confused, and think I may have made a stupid, stupid error.

I texted my friend to see how she was, and she replied with: "hey, its not been good today, my sister took an overdose to kill herself, i've been in hospital all day shattered. How are you and the job hunt looking?"

I swear to God, when I read it the first time, I thought it said she was taking an overdose to try to kill herself. That was what I saw, but then I re-read the first message again, and it sounds like she actually killed herself. But, when I had re-read the message again, I had already sent a reply...

So, I've sent another reply saying basically...shit, I mis-read that message, I hope you're ok. And then sent another one saying basically sorry for mis-reading that message.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This is a head in hand's moment.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

If it makes you feel any better I still don't understand what you mean Flinky.