NEurope

Shit dude, you're sinking faster than a fat person in the sea.

fat people float better. wider surface area, plus, i belive fat is boyant, more so then bone and muscle any way.

my proof. brianiac: science abuses.

fat people float better. wider surface area, plus, i belive fat is boyant, more so then bone and muscle any way.

my proof. brianiac: science abuses.

But, what about the lead?

But, what about the lead?

Lead isn't really used in pencils....so....if this helps the argument at all?

Went to sixth form and yet again no lessons, i don't even know why i bother going in. So I came home, and all the grass verges outside my house are ripped up even more than usual, it's like a ploughed field now and looks a right state. There's a school entrance a little way down the road and all the people who are lazy enough to not park in the car park, park right outside the house, ripping up the grass... the plebs.

Other than that an okay sort of day, had my haircut too :)

Went to sixth form and yet again no lessons, i don't even know why i bother going in.

Perhaps to get a schedule?

Went to sixth form and yet again no lessons, i don't even know why i bother going in. So I came home, and all the grass verges outside my house are ripped up even more than usual, it's like a ploughed field now and looks a right state. There's a school entrance a little way down the road and all the people who are lazy enough to not park in the car park, park right outside the house, ripping up the grass... the plebs.

Other than that an okay sort of day, had my haircut too :)

Stick some razorblades sticking up out of the grass. That'll teach them.

Perhaps to get a schedule?

Nah i'm supposed to have lessons, they just keep getting canceled. It would be alot better if they actually told you there will be no lesson than driving there to find out there's no point. Hmm i'm in a moaning mood today.

Get some levelling done on WoW and catch the others up so you can instance with them to cheer you up :heh:

Had a crappy day today so far. Came home and decided I wanted to try something, so I made my first ever cup of tea.

Currently it is quite hot and I'm strugglnig to drink, but what I've had so far hasn't tasted particularly awesome. I put two spoons of sugar and some milk in it, wondering if that was enough.

Is the sugar meant to be the big spoon or the small spoon?

Small spoon, though it's meant to be to taste. You might be one of those crazy people that wants more than 2 sugars.

Also, never made a cup of tea before? Jesus..

lol it'd be tempting to tag him with that on Facebook if he hadn't deleted me from it. Its THAT SERIOUS! :rolleyes:

And in terms of plans of revenge on a scale of one to Blair Waldorf its about a Tommy Pickles, and just as mature.

I want my fricking money back that I gave him TWO YEARS AGO. I fail to see how im being unreasonable.

Seeing as you're in the West Midlands (well according to your location info at least), I'm not that far away from you. I'll happily come up for the day and beat the living fuck out of this guy for you if you want (or come along as sizeable backup to intimidate 'em), while obtaining your money in the process.

Cunts like that just need to be sat down.

I have now abandoned the tea, wasn't a fan. Gone back to my good old 7up.

I've grown to like tea somewhat (I don't love it yet). I'll never be able to drink coffee though, that stuff is disgusting. If I want my caffeine fix, I'll just drink some coke.

Tea is vile. Seriously, I don't get how anyone can drink it.

Coffee at least smells good usually... though still tastes bad as well.

Hot chocolate for me! Whooo!

*drinks one*

I have now abandoned the tea, wasn't a fan. Gone back to my good old 7up.

Whaaat?

Tea is probably my favourite drink in the world. It's so warm, and lovely.

What you need is this:

A biiig cup.

A tetley tea bag, coming from a big tetley box! I go for ones containing about 240/260, haha. I'm a big drinker.

Whole Milk, but only a smidgen. I like my tea between strong and milky; it's all about balance. Put the tea bag in first, and then add the milk. You're looking for a nice brown colour. My housemate once said: "I like my tea about the same colour as your skin. Jim, you're tea stained!"

Then, finally, three spoonfuls of sugar.

Some nice chocolate biscuits will do nicely!

Can you not put some cones on there or something?

Or just some scrap bits of wood will prevent them from parking there. And you can easily move it after 4.

I have to admit I've never had tea either and I don't intend to try it. Just doesn't appeal to me. But then I'm not much of a coffee nut either. I mean, I've drunk coffee a few times and I love the smell and taste of it in things but it's not that great a taste when drinking. Perhaps it'd be better if I had a proper cup of the stuff at something like Starbucks or what have you.

More of hot chocolate man, though.

I have to admit I've never had tea either and I don't intend to try it. Just doesn't appeal to me. But then I'm not much of a coffee nut either. I mean, I've drunk coffee a few times and I love the smell and taste of it in things but it's not that great a taste when drinking. Perhaps it'd be better if I had a proper cup of the stuff at something like Starbucks or what have you.

More of hot chocolate man, though.

Whooooo! Hot chocolate buddies!

*hi-fives* =D

Can you not put some cones on there or something?

Or just some scrap bits of wood will prevent them from parking there. And you can easily move it after 4.

We did consider putting big rocks out there, problem is it's Shirebrook, come Friday night they will be through someones front window. It would seem that chavs are easily attracted to things out of the ordinary and get the urge to throw them at glass.

Whooooo! Hot chocolate buddies!

*hi-fives* =D

If you loved meeeee

You'd love my teeeeaaa.

This is a sad day for humanity.

We did consider putting big rocks out there, problem is it's Shirebrook, come Friday night they will be through someones front window. It would seem that chavs are easily attracted to things out of the ordinary and get the urge to throw them at glass.

Yeah but if it was some scrap wood then you could put them there when you leave for work/school and take them back after school is finished.

WTF Ganepark! You've never tried tea!!

I'm with FLink, it's one of the nicest drinks ever! EVAAAR!!... it's warm, and so many biscuit options!!

On the other hand, Coffee is horrible!

Thinking about it I've never properly tried Coffee either. Shall have to do that at some point.

WTF Ganepark! You've never tried tea!!

I'm with FLink, it's one of the nicest drinks ever! EVAAAR!!... it's warm, and so many biscuit options!!

On the other hand, Coffee is horrible!

Hear hear.

Got my groups for my intergrated project. I know it's all about asking others you don't know to do work with you...but I worry.

The only other person I know in the group is in my gaming class. I worry that alot of people don't actually do work and I don't want to rely on them whilst doing it. Grr. So that's bullshit.

Sick of living in halls, it was quiet last term, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED PEOPLE? screeching at 5am, door slams constantly in my flat and people are constantly over, meaning the kitchen gets worse than it used too..

I can't wait to live in my pretty little house!

Nothing beats a proper cup of hot chocolate made with some really dark chocolate, milk, whipped cream, cocoa powder, and some marshmallows. Yes it's full of sugar but it tastes a hell of a lot better than coffee and, even though I haven't had it I'm sure it does, tea.