NEurope

I actually laughed out loud when reading that :bowdown::D

Im glad I can be of assistance

I'm still gutted :(

Can't cry, will ruin my bad boy image.

I think your association with ReZ ruined that already.

I got my blood test results back today, apparently there's nothing wrong... which is giving me a complex.. making me doubt myself. I need some answers before I go bloody crazy. x(

Got an update on my aunt... She's getting chemo, had to stop her studying and placement (training to be a nurse) Her hair has started to fall out, and she's always tired and feeling sick.

I've been on chemotherapy medication in small doses and I felt like death, so I can't even begin to comprehend what she's going through. :( Least she's youngish (40) and should be able to cope with the chemo better than my uncle did.

I got my blood test results back today, apparently there's nothing wrong... which is giving me a complex.. making me doubt myself. I need some answers before I go bloody crazy. x(

Got an update on my aunt... She's getting chemo, had to stop her studying and placement (training to be a nurse) Her hair has started to fall out, and she's always tired and feeling sick.

I've been on chemotherapy medication in small doses and I felt like death, so I can't even begin to comprehend what she's going through. :( Least she's youngish (40) and should be able to cope with the chemo better than my uncle did.

I give to you all the love.

----

Didn't do much at school, one of those goes-fast-but-you-don't-feel-satisfied days.

Plus my art teacher said the head of the figure I did for the exam is stodgy compared to the body. Which is true, but I liked it more when he was praising it.

I'm still gutted :(

Can't cry, will ruin my bad boy image.

Don't worry, your avatar does that for you. Along with what Ashley said.

Yeah this definitely sucks. One down.

:cry:

Don't worry, your avatar does that for you. Along with what Ashley said.

lol sorry the badboy thing is a bit of a shit in joke due to my current work discliplinary problems. Rez made the avatar :(

:( Sorry to hear about all that. Hope your aunt's treatment goes without any complications.

Thanks guys ^___^

She was joking with my mum on the phone.. talking about breast removal, she said "they're not taking me booooooobs!!!" What a headcase.... gotta love her. She's very brave, and she's explained it to her kids and all that jazz. She's one of the (not many) relatives that I actually respect =)

Geography exam tomorrow. I'm so worried, I know nothing about logarithmic graphs and such. Fucking fucksticks on a fucktree.

--

Just had a couple of awesome msn convo's which cheered me up a little. Whorebag and Leo ftw. Though, Ash, your "Loins" comment on facebook made my day. :D

Geography exam tomorrow. I'm so worried, I know nothing about logarithmic graphs and such. Fucking fucksticks on a fucktree.

--

Just had a couple of awesome msn convo's which cheered me up a little. Whorebag and Leo ftw. Though, Ash, your "Loins" comment on facebook made my day. :D

Yes! Glad to hear I can make your day :D My words are giving everyone happiness :D Such as earlier when I was speaking to Tellyn about NeoGaffers:

they're petty swine that feel the need to exercise what menial power they have to overcome their penal incomplexities

Okay, I've found some parkour lessons going on next to the IMAX at Waterloo which quite frankly couldn't be in a better place for me. Direct bus from home and on the way to and from uni.

Monday, Friday and Saturday. Just need to find a +1. I'm going to e-mail ahead over the weekend to get more info.

I'll do it with you.

I'll hold you to that! We start a week from Monday! :heh:

I'll hold you to that! We start a week from Monday! :heh:

Ok.

*unbelievably ready for that day*

Maybe I'll have a go at parkouring round uni tomorrow. There's loads of shit to climb round there. Hell, the library is begging to be thrown off. (If you know what SOAS library looks like, you'll get what I mean.)

I was thinking about doing that one lazy summer. Turns out I just don't have the guts to throw myself off things.

Maybe I'll have a go at parkouring round uni tomorrow. There's loads of shit to climb round there. Hell, the library is begging to be thrown off. (If you know what SOAS library looks like, you'll get what I mean.)

Wasn't it overlooking that square (possibly THE russell (?) square although i think thats the one nearby on the route to the tube) between it and Birkbeck or am I getting confused?

Speaking of. Confirmed the details of my "meeting" with the course leader for my postgrad. 5pm on 18th February. Hopefully he should tell me if I'm on or not then. Scary/exciting :D

I was thinking about doing that one lazy summer. Turns out I just don't have the guts to throw myself off things.

According to the website, and had I not read it I probably wouldn't have thought about it, you should start low.

'Our philosophy is to start slow and stay low. This means that fundamental moves are always key to building long lasting foundations.'

Wasn't it overlooking that square (possibly THE russell (?) square although i think thats the one nearby on the route to the tube) between it and Birkbeck or am I getting confused?

Speaking of. Confirmed the details of my "meeting" with the course leader for my postgrad. 5pm on 18th February. Hopefully he should tell me if I'm on or not then. Scary/exciting :D

Okay, that side would be suicide. The other side is staggered on each level though.

Are you ready to jump?

Get ready to jump. Don't ever look back, oh, baby.

Okay, that side would be suicide. The other side is staggered on each level though.

Oh right. I was thinking it was a bit much, particularly for a noob.

Becoming an expert parkourer would be cool as you could pull it out during busy times in London and suprise everyone.

If you're still at a loss in 8 months give me a text :p

You sure you could keep up? :wink:

First things first I actually need to sort out the lessons.

Judging from past experience...no. But I'll try! Even if you do possess super human speed :p

Now I'm fucked off. All your day-making has been ruined Ash! Why do people find it enjoyable to be utterly annoying?

Also. *gets off chest*, I mentioned to a close mate that my parents were splitting, and he goes "Oh...." and then a couple of minutes later goes "Aww, my life sucks".

I wasn't sure whether to laugh, or bitchslap him.