NEurope

An uneventful weekend really. Saturday woke up late. Went back to home town. Banged out new terms of me working at Game. Fixed ex-employee's website. Photoshopped. Worked Sunday and can't remember what I did in the evening. Worked today. Got a friend coming round soon with alcohol and films. Gonna be woken up at 3amish by drunk housemates coming back with slags.

Oh and today they put up my module outlines (don't start until next Monday) and one module expects an assignment in on week four. And the first two weeks im working more than the 20 hour agreement we...agreed on because the assistant manager and then manager are off. Rubbish.

And the rest of my week is as uneventful except Thursday which could be epic fail, but we'll see.

Welcome to the Forums! :D

*An official N-Europe hug*

It's the intiation every new memer has to go through! :heh:

Thanks!

*Hugs back*

Thanks to Villain and Ellemeister too!

Ahhh shucks. That why you're not on as much as you used ot be?

yeh! only on it like half of the time i used to be..

meh cant wait to get wireless at home then i can use the internet all the time :D

Spent all day in the pub with friends from my old school.

I'm nervous about my proof reading test at Square-Enix tomorrow...I really want that job.

Oh no!!! The Buttons have lost their magic!

ok now youve confused me :o

in other news: the lights keep dimming and getting brighter int he library

disturbing

Today I added some moar stripes to my hair :D

It resulted in a massivley stained sink/letty.

ok now youve confused me :o

in other news: the lights keep dimming and getting brighter int he library

disturbing

The Magic buttons are on your pc and cos you have no intermernets then they have LOST the magic.

On top of that... watch out for librarian ghosts!

The Magic buttons are on your pc and cos you have no intermernets then they have LOST the magic.

On top of that... watch out for librarian ghosts!

lol.. library ghosts!

and this strange sqeaking noises is coming from the emergancy exit.. could be an angry ghost :o

lol.. library ghosts!

and this strange sqeaking noises is coming from the emergancy exit.. could be an angry ghost :o

Too much watching supernatural for you missy! Stop Hoping the Jensen Ackles is coming to save you :p

Spent all day in the pub with friends from my old school.

I'm nervous about my proof reading test at Square-Enix tomorrow...I really want that job.

Cool. What job you applying for. Man, I'd like to work for squeenix. I don't know what I'd do though...I guess the coolest part is getting to tell people that you work for square :D.

Too much watching supernatural for you missy! Stop Hoping the Jensen Ackles is coming to save you :p

ive never watched supernatural in my life :D so i dont know who your on about

but im now in total (well partial) darkness as theyve turned off 3/4 of the lights... so im heading to the flat

tea and biscuits + late night telly = win :D

Cool. What job you applying for. Man, I'd like to work for squeenix. I don't know what I'd do though...I guess the coolest part is getting to tell people that you work for square :D.

Haha!! Yeah I really wanna go around saying I'm an employe of Square-Enix!! :heh: Maybe lie about signing non-disclosure agreements! :hehe:

The job is for "quality assurance", i.e. games testing. This is the description off their website:

Job Description

- Game testing and proof-reading: identifying and reporting linguistic mistakes (spelling, punctuation, grammar etc.) as well as functional game defects

- General tasks related to the quality assurance (QA) process

If I do well enough in the test tomorrow I get given an interview! *fingers crossed*

My day was ruined by an unwelcome guest: ennui*. Well, I say guest, lodger might be a more accurate term. Or indeed squatter, seeing as all I receive for its board is grief.

On the upside I did buy some chocolate milk from M&S. There is nothing better with which to drown one's sorrows and simultaneously overdose on vitamin B2.

*Not to be confused with Eenuh; I'm sure her visits are lovely.

Lucky git! And I'm sure you'll be fine for proof reading mate ;)

Haha! Thanks very much!! :smile:

Whoop! Just got my evaluation for my Illustration class (first semester) and it was very good. They expect more of the same for the next semester. ^_____^

We'll be getting our new teacher and new assignment in a bit. I think it'll be something comic book like. =O

Morning class was strange, since no one knew who our new drawing teacher was. After an hour we finally had our class and teacher (even though he doesn't speak Dutch and has a flawed English vocabulary, he's pretty cool). But apparently that was wrong and we'll be getting another teacher again next class. D:

*doesn't like the teacher she'll be getting, she's weird* >.>;

Anyway, pretty okay day so far I guess, though I wouldn't mind having a bed to sleep in right now. :zzz:

Today I went to Australia and back, without leaving London.

Explain, or Ill assume you're intoxicated.

Went and had my driving lesson, did my reverse around a corner, perfect first time. I'm starting to like this whole driving thing.

Then went shopping. That about sums up my day.

Not bad, only had one proper lesson today (Pyschology) and even that was fun. Also, It's incredibly annoying that when ever I'm chatting with someone of the opposite sex, I get everyone of my mates start making love hearts with their hands, going "ooooh" etc. It makes it that much harder to flirt. :p

Explain, or Ill assume you're intoxicated.

Went to the Australian Embassy, it is officially Australian soil.

Went to my photography lesson. A waste of 110 minutes.

Got picked up and read CustomPC on the way home.

Went to the Australian Embassy, it is officially Australian soil.

And there was me thinking you were going to say something like 'because I went down under'.

Why did you go anyway?