NEurope

Wow, I actually got more notice of st. george's day than St. Patrick's this year! On Paddy'sday I was invited out and had no idea of the cause 'til I strolledthrough town through crowds of guiness hats!

My spacebar is acting up a little. Poor lappy.

HIMYM s04!

Is dreading the 'we need to talk' session which is obviously happening tomorrow or this weekend.

Every time, its never good, and this time we're both going to struggle for mutual understand about how the fuck to deal with the situation we're in..

Expect a thread seeking advice if the talk goes further than "We shouldn't"

Fuck im pissed, yet my typing seems okay!

Are we to assume this "we need to talk" session is with your lady friend?

I'm angry.

About?

Today is going to be long, even when I should be out there enjoying the sun. :sad:

So I went to the eye doctor today to get my eyes tested for new glasses/contacts and to ask if in the future I could get eye correction.

But basically what he told me was I can get my Intermittent Exotropia fixed (where one of my eyes will occasionally turn outwards). So I might have an operation coming up soon... except I don't know yet if I want to get it done this summer already... =/

I Just beat my friend's score on Geometry Wars 2 that I've been trying to top since it came out.

I love that song!

My day was spent going into uni. to pick up an essay... which wasn't given back in the end...

Now back to animating and eating chicken nuggets.

Are we to assume this "we need to talk" session is with your lady friend?

Not even that far but a mild problem was encountered last night, surprisingly all is good.

So due to that, today is fabulous.

1. woke up at 8:30
  2. went for a light 20 run to the hospital physio
  3. did an hour session with them
  4. had a shower ate
  5. watched the new naruto movie (lame)
  6. wished there was more soul eater to watch
  7. doing revision on conspiracy mmmm

Been out on the road with my pop all day again today, looking like a scruffy illegal immigrant van boy in the co-pilot's seat with my feet up and reading the majority of a book. I then came home and resumed reading with the sun smiling down on me in the garden lounging in one of the most uncomfortable chairs fathomable.

Tonight is movie night at a friend's house which I am betting will potentially involve watching movies and the consumption of pizza and other fast foods that make you crap like a rabbit.

I drank a lot of coffee today. Twitch.

It was sports day at my school today, and I got to try capoeira! That was fun. Then we got our asses handed to us in basketball. Yayness.

I was supposed to go to a party tonight, but I'm completely bombed, and I have a headache from this week's stress. But I'll cope.

Also, my Matrix DVDs are not feeling all that well. My DVD player (which is, admittedly, really old and worn) won't even play one of the discs anymore, and even on my computer, which has an excellent disc reader, the film skips a little in places. I is sad.

Today I caught up on Flash Forward and Fringe, applied for a few jobs and sat out in the garden reading Slaughterhouse Five. I have the house completely to myself this weekend but unfortunately all my friends are either busy, away or can't be arsed driving for an hour to get here. Ghey.

I'm now off to Tesco to buy food for the weekend which will likely consist of lots of beer and a loaf of bread. :)

-had a 9:00 lecture

-finished group assignment and handed it in

-had 2 more lectures

-played squash

-had a pint

-had kebab and chips (really bad idea, I could feel my arteries cloggin up as I was eating it) whilst watching Outnumbered

-played headers and volleys (well 60 seconds which is some welsh variant of it)

-had another pint

Now I'm gonna chill with some TV and maybe some MW2.

- Still angry

- Made some Life Altering Decisions

- Work in the morning

- Went to bed at 9am

- Totally fucked

- Sorrow drowning ensues

Yeah dude what's up?

Do you want me to get the train to Sheffield for a man-hug?

Yes, manhug! I vote for that.

It's nothing serious, mateys. Housemates being dicks and cunts and all-star nairobi hooker's cunt-flaps after being blendered with donkey testicles. Fuck it all.

Decided I'm now 90% likely moving back to Brighton in July. Basically I'll be running away.

It's nothing serious, mateys. Housemates being dicks and cunts and all-star nairobi hooker's cunt-flaps after being blendered with donkey testicles. Fuck it all.

Decided I'm now 90% likely moving back to Brighton in July. Basically I'll be running away.

Make sure you say goodbye before you go will you?

Today was good, got woken up by next door at 9:30, went to a bbq with friends. But now I just feel sad.

I've been sat looking at family photos on facebook and there's two pictures of my nan and grandad, my birth mothers parents, people who looked after me when I was younger...but my family had a bust up over my mothers death and I never got to see my grandad before he passed away.

Its so bizarre seeing those photos and realising that man was my grandad and I never got to see him..

Blah where's the alcohol.

Sorry, I bought all the alcohol.

Before I go I'll be sure to have a big stupid send-off.

Sorry about the people being vagina-flappers. Maybe you could slip them some strongbow in their sleep, so that they wake up drunk and in a better mood? Would that work? No. Then shove the can up their arse, then.

Brightonia! Maybe I could run away there too and we could form a circus?

Brightonia! Maybe I could run away there too and we could form a circus?

I can juggle!? :D Sorry peeps are feeling so down tonight. Sucks. Let's all form a drunkenly club and sort our problems out.

Sorry, I bought all the alcohol.

Before I go I'll be sure to have a big stupid send-off.

Can I not have some for a bit? Haha I couldn't drink it anyway, but y'know.