NEurope

Alcohol served me good yesterday. Working friday night means I don't get much sleep on Saturday morning, and that I don't eat a lot. So last night I had a few (five or six) beers at a gig in Camden, then on the way home they just hit me and I felt like shit.

Most of the train and taxi journey home is a blur. I hate getting into that state, I usually know my limits, so god knows what went wrong there. Left me with a rotten hang over.

went to the pub with some mates. a new phrase was born, after a story about our mate was relayed from his ex.

"tit wank sundays"

i may have only learned it a few hours ago, but its already my most used hrase of the year, its just so funny.

Went to a cocktail bar with Alex, who I met on Friday, for a date, as such. Went really well, we went back to my room, and he's as hot as I remember him to be from Friday. And the thing I love most is that its Alex short for Alexandros, a stunning Greek twist to an old joke.

He had to get up early tomorrow, so he's just left.

Just come back from working at Dad's, since he needed my amazing help. Got some bullshit off a customer [generally known for being a massive twat after a few drinks] because I served him the wrong drink. I realised about 10-15 minutes later, and was going to tell him, but since he'd started drinking the other, I left it. If he came to the bar and mentioned it, sorry would be said and replacement provided. If he drank it and liked it [which seemed to be the case], no harm done. Instead I get a rant about how I'm unprofessional [never said I wasn't] etc. This was met with a blank gaze and several "Ok."s from me.

The day was good, spent the day watching some Pokémon movies with my girlfriend. pr0.

Plus I've decided against going to this follow up "interview" on Tuesday. It looks like it's going to be mainly commission based and I really can't see myself harassing people in a supermarket to sign up for Powergen/whatever.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Went to a cocktail bar with Alex, who I met on Friday, for a date, as such. Went really well, we went back to my room, and he's as hot as I remember him to be from Friday. And the thing I love most is that its Alex short for Alexandros, a stunning Greek twist to an old joke.

He had to get up early tomorrow, so he's just left.

Details please. Who fellated who?

I'm just kidding. Sorry. I tried not to post this, but alas, here it is.

Details please. Who fellated who?

I'm just kidding. Sorry. I tried not to post this, but alas, here it is.

Well we both fellated each other - alternatively, I don't really enjoy the whole 69 thing (I don't like concentrating on two things at once).

He's the obvious top (being taller, older and generally more masculinely rugged), and was generally going for that (touching my ass alot). But we didn't have any lube, and he's kinda big, so that was a bit of a fail (really much easier if you're drunk, because your muscles are more relaxed). We tried, but it just wasn't happening :heh:

I hadn't ejaculated in almost a week (I was having one of those periods where you just forget to wank for whatever reason, or are too busy or can't be fucked or whatever), so that was kinda fun, lol

Ok, I must be more drunk than I thought... lol.

You forget?!

Impossible.

To be fair, I had to hand in 9 different problem sheets this week, all of which took about 5 or 6 hours to do.

Well we both fellated each other - alternatively, I don't really enjoy the whole 69 thing (I don't like concentrating on two things at once).

He's the obvious top (being taller, older and generally more masculinely rugged), and was generally going for that (touching my ass alot). But we didn't have any lube, and he's kinda big, so that was a bit of a fail (really much easier if you're drunk, because your muscles are more relaxed). We tried, but it just wasn't happening :heh:

I hadn't ejaculated in almost a week (I was having one of those periods where you just forget to wank for whatever reason, or are too busy or can't be fucked or whatever), so that was kinda fun, lol

Ok, I must be more drunk than I thought... lol.

thMacSlap.gif

That's all I ever see now I had power bottom explained to me. I tried explaining it to my flatmates, that didn't end well. :p

Yeah! anyway, my day was nothing out of the ordinary! :) I had a shower AND did my laundry. So now I am Clean, my clothes are clean and my room is clean. :grin:

I'mma go heat my penguin and watch Desperate Housewives!

Blah, 9am start tomorrow. I cannot sleep I'm full of energy bears since I already took a nap from 8 until 11.

Edited by Coolness Bears

Wow. I wasn't expecting that kind of insight Chair! Lol, I don't really know what to say.

Bravo!? That works. :)

Wow. I wasn't expecting that kind of insight Chair! Lol, I don't really know what to say.

Bravo!? That works. :)

Sorry!

TBF it was in spoiler tags for a reason. You chose to be subjected to it! :heh:

Don't apologise. In truth, I loved every second of it (in a non-weird/pervy way, lol). It was just unexpected in that I really didn't think you would say it. : peace:

How can you not "ejaculate" for a week? By god. That's a marathon strech of self control/flagellation. I guess the will of instinct is stronger in some people, primal as we are.

No, fuck that, I don't believe you, it can't be done, unless you're constantly sedated to the point where your peripheral nervous system doesn't even work, for a week.

Maybe you're more evolved. Jesus.

How can you not "ejaculate" for a week? By god. That's a marathon strech of self control/flagellation. I guess the will of instinct is stronger in some people, primal as we are.

No, fuck that, I don't believe you, it can't be done, unless you're constantly sedated to the point where your peripheral nervous system doesn't even work, for a week.

I'm sure it can be done? Or have men that little control over it?

Though then again if I could do it I'd probably do it every day, instead of never like it's now heh.

And I should so be asleep. Stupid school. Don't want to go. Just want to crawl in a hole and forget about it all.

Dude...it's like, painful. Also, that level of self control is...unprescedented. I'm fairly sure guys are more succeptible to unwanted arousal than woman. Hell, I wake up horny every morning.

Normally I do it most days, just this past week I didn't. Last term I went almost 2 weeks without.

Well duh. I am gay. In order for humanity to flourish, we need to stop reproducing!

[Joking / that is the opinion of one of my radical friends. He's also a anarchist. He's ridiculously clever though, so you feel he knows truths.]

Well I would have thought the same, until I went to university. You really can be too busy to care, amazingly. I imagine it's similar for Chair, only more homoerotic.

Well, nature has a weird way at times of maintaining an equilibrium. I take my hat off to you anyway, either your don't get hormone rage, or your frontal lobes are huge to the point of being able to control the most pressing instinctual pangs.

Well I would have thought the same, until I went to university. You really can be too busy to care, amazingly. I imagine it's similar for Chair, only more homoerotic.

Then again...aren't you both at Oxford? Yeah. Probably a hell of a lot busier than me. Ah well. I don't mind being a pig in mud for now.

It's better if you wait longer in any case.

Letswaitawhile.jpg

She's obviously pissed cause her boyfriend/customer couldn't finish due to excessive wanking.

Then again...aren't you both at Oxford? Yeah. Probably a hell of a lot busier than me. Ah well. I don't mind being a pig in mud for now.

See location. :angry:

:heh:

I'm at Oxford, he's at Cambridge.

It's like Nutella vs. Peanut Butter. Both are great, but you know which one you prefer.

Oopsh. Mah bad.

And Paj: No, its not. I like it daily, nightly, and ever so rightly :heh:.

My day; consisted of procrastinating like a bitch, end eventually getting round to writing this essay on Emerson, which is difficult considering that almost everything he says is self-contradictory, and essentially disproves itself. And it annoys me that he seems to have colonised American literature for generations. He can eat mah balls.

Tomorrow is gonna be aaaaawesome though. Going to Nandos with "the woman," and after that going to see Princess and The Frog. Score!

I like it daily, nightly, and ever so rightly :heh:.

Chorus to my next hit single. Bagsy.