NEurope

*Orders something from Waterstones.com*

*Uses all points balance on my Waterstones card to get £4.40 off my order*

*Order is on "special order with out suppliers"*

*Cancels order due to delays*

*Points balance shows as zero*

*Emails off querying*

*Doesn't know if its in response to the email, because they havn't replied and it says 5 days trt, but checks points balance and it states £8.80*

That was the hilight of my day.

Bring on Master Cheif to be honest.

Wow haven't posted in quite some time!

Day has been filled with college work, hurrah.

Also watched last nights x-factor with some tea and biscuits mmmmm.

Decided to not go to school today, just couldn't be bothered. Sent a txt to a friend to let her know and she told me she was thinking about doing the same thing. =P

So spent my day at home and spent most of my time trying to make a lino print. Kinda failed, but I touched it up to make it look good heh.

Had a meeting with a man and his wife about a project I'm working on. I currently have to design a manual and a workbook; I've never designed a book before heh. Plus deadline is very soon, so I have to work lots, plus combine it with my school work. So yeah, stress. *needs a backrub* X3

*Orders something from Waterstones.com*

*Uses all points balance on my Waterstones card to get £4.40 off my order*

*Order is on "special order with out suppliers"*

*Cancels order due to delays*

*Points balance shows as zero*

*Emails off querying*

*Doesn't know if its in response to the email, because they havn't replied and it says 5 days trt, but checks points balance and it states £8.80*

That was the hilight of my day.

Bring on Master Cheif to be honest.

Now that you've reminded me that Waterstones do a card ive just signed up for one so thanks. I spend enough money in their stores so it really was time.

Rez; I bought a book at waterstones the other day, only to find my housemate has a copy. Any idea how the points system works with the card? If I go in and say "ohshi-- don't have my card on me" they'll still take the book back, thus leaving the 40p, or whatever teh amount was, on my waterstones card?

Rez; I bought a book at waterstones the other day, only to find my housemate has a copy. Any idea how the points system works with the card? If I go in and say "ohshi-- don't have my card on me" they'll still take the book back, thus leaving the 40p, or whatever teh amount was, on my waterstones card?

I don't know I'm afraid. :(

I had this problem once and emailed them, they just put the points back on if I recall. :)

woo I got my licence in the post today! and I had a good drive home from work - feeling less scared coming to every junction! woo! its coming together. Kinda! :laughing:

So today college phoned me up and told me my course was cancelled, now I have to try and find another course I can get on asap... fucking bastards!

So today college phoned me up and told me my course was cancelled, now I have to try and find another course I can get on asap... fucking bastards!

Oh man that fucking sucks! :( :(

Sorry to hear that Eddage :(

Today was okay. Did some stuff in the morning and then was like "oh fuck I need to get the train" so ran to the station. Thankfully its down two big hills. Got there and....people making a queue at the vendor and I needed to start a new season pass so couldn't just use machine.

Anyway lectures was okay. My student (who I had for both) was a bit...odd but nice enough. He said he was cool with me sitting next to him and when others asked I said I was a scribe for a student but he never piped up. But he took no notes. Weird. Lots of awkwardness in this job. Had a bit of time to kill between the two lectures so did some notes then my friend phoned to say she was on campus. She failed a 2nd year module and they've only just told her this will prevent her from graduating like she should have done. And as it turns out one of my friends (who never turns up) was meant to be in my night lecture too.

Gonna finish off some of the notes then food and Dexter :)

I feel emotionally scarred today. I think I have confirmed the rumours that the twat at work, known as the GP, goes to the toilet several times to have a wank. This disturbs me when he hands me money for a drink.

Sorry to hear that Eddage :(

Today was okay. Did some stuff in the morning and then was like "oh fuck I need to get the train" so ran to the station. Thankfully its down two big hills. Got there and....people making a queue at the vendor and I needed to start a new season pass so couldn't just use machine.

Anyway lectures was okay. My student (who I had for both) was a bit...odd but nice enough. He said he was cool with me sitting next to him and when others asked I said I was a scribe for a student but he never piped up. But he took no notes. Weird. Lots of awkwardness in this job. Had a bit of time to kill between the two lectures so did some notes then my friend phoned to say she was on campus. She failed a 2nd year module and they've only just told her this will prevent her from graduating like she should have done. And as it turns out one of my friends (who never turns up) was meant to be in my night lecture too.

Gonna finish off some of the notes then food and Dexter :)

It's getting good!

Eugh, 9am to 6pm tomorrow...*looks at the clock*...today. Fuck everything. Also, having such a surreal moment. Literally cannot work out what is going on. The weekend cannot come soon enough, so much damn work.

Eugh, 9am to 6pm tomorrow...*looks at the clock*...today. Fuck everything. Also, having such a surreal moment. Literally cannot work out what is going on. The weekend cannot come soon enough, so much damn work.

I'd rather have that shift than the 4-11 I just did.

Good day, class seems to be going well. Got picked on in class for being only female, damn them haha.

Went to corp, fun night out, but I had to come back early, not been feeling so good recently. Mate poured her heart out to me just now.

Weird. Weird. Weird.

So, I met this girl, who was on a work experience day with me at PwC. SO WEIRD. Never thought I would see her again. I forgot everything about her and she remembered everything about me. My friends approved and I definitely did.

We ended up just kissing because I said I would talk to her tomorrow since I want to take this slow and actually try and last with her rather than a one night stand.

This has cheered me up, I'm not as repugnant as my own mind led me to believe :)

Not sure when to text her (she gave me her phone number) or when to add her on facebook. Any ideas?

Also, cheers for the once again uplifting facebook message Ash ;) Always expected....

So basically, the amount of red bull I have consumed with alcohol has actually gotten to me. I am awake right now at approximately 5:22am. Its horrid. I hate it. But I'm still really happy. Can't believe I'm awake. Will have to consume more red bull before a lecture tomorrow so I stay awake I think.

Red Bull never seems to work on me. At least not that well. I'm glad I sent the missus to Sainsbury's to buy me a 4 pack instead of the ripoff prices we have at work. £2.20 a can.

Not sure when to text her (she gave me her phone number) or when to add her on facebook. Any ideas?

Does she have your number? A good reason for a text if anything.

As for the Facebook, I'd say maybe later today. If you do it tomorrow she might think you might've started to forget about her, and we don't want that.

I'm eternally screaming, with a cold, lack of sleep, a "stalker sheet" and alcohol.

Oxford is literally stunning me.

I'm eternally screaming, with a cold, lack of sleep, a "stalker sheet" and alcohol.

Oxford is literally stunning me.

Freshers week, seems like a distant memory *sighs nostalgically*. But I know how you feel, I spent mine with conjunctivitis, pharyngitis and swine flu. A lovely combination. Didn't stop me going out a few times though. Enjoy it!

My day has been quite good I guess. Had one lecture this morning, then had to go and collect my lab equipment, leaving me £35 poorer. I got back home and actually did some work so I'm happy with myself. Plus I'm feeling normal again, I've waited for this day!

Went into the job centre for my fortnightly meeting.

"So you haven't found a job?"

"Nope"

"But you've been looking right?"

"Yeah"

"Okay then well that's great, see you in a fortnight!"

"Uh.. wha... okay... bye?"

So for the rest of the day I applied for a christmas job at Boots... (lame yes but at least it's easy to get out of) and was confronted with the following online question

"When you were growing up, did you ever lie to your parents?"

- THE FUCK!?

The rest of the day was spent on an Arrested Development binge as I rebought the second series after my ex ran off with my original copy (Yes, it's just that good).

Getting up at 8am was utter hell today. Literally haven't had to get up at such an atrocious hour for the past 3 months, so it was quite a shock to the system. Lectures were as boring as expected...though my Research Methods tutor? Tell me I've been bad and take me on the desk. Now.

An abrupt awakening this morning as a result of one of the cats knocking things over and getting stuck, resulting in her panicking trying to get out. So had to get up to sort that out. So have been awake since about 5am. :nono:

Had two lectures and they seemed to pass by quickly enough for me and for most of the day outside of that, I've been reading Hamlet for english. I'm not really feeling it though. Won't be writing on it anyway for my drama essay. That'll either be on the Duchess of Malfi or Measure by Measure. Nearly finished it though so I'll cap that off tonight. Tomorrow, well it's supposed to be a day off (although my lecture timetable would say I have an hour lecture but I'm not going into Uni for a single hour) but I'll be trying to write an essay and then have to do some reading for philosophy. So gonna be a long day tomorrow.

Today was weird. Early start so I was in at 9 for a lecture then I spent most of my day working on Shorthand theory (Haggis- this will kill you if you go on that Journalism course) There was a class on it but I'm a unit behind in the book so I walked out after 5 mins and walked to the Library and got back to the book.

Seminar on Law was good. We were discussing Juvenile law and how statutes protect minors from being named in the press etc. One of the hypothetical questions was about a teenage girl who stabbed a milkman.

This actually happened in Sheffield. The girl the story is based on was in my class at school. When the tutor mentioned it I put my hand up and said 'ooh, yeah! I knew her. That was, um, weird. Yeah. Totally Weird."

Was too tired for a real story :heh: