NEurope

Now Dyson is doing the news I might read it.

My day has been uneventful. Mostly just making food and playing Uplink. I then decided to do a lil' work at 8 and have now finished. I was aiming for a blog update tonight, but I can't be arsed. Tomorrow. I waited up to see what the new pricing was going to be for Digital-Tutors new scheme (launching today) - but it's not updated. Probably updates when the yanks turn to the 4th. I will awake tomorrow excited.

Got back from Sonisphere late yesterday evening, was really awesome though and well worth it, highlights of the show for me personally were...

Airbourne

Alice in Chains

Avenged Sevenfold

Cancer Bats

Coheed and Cambria

Linkin Park

Metallica

NIN

Saxon

I'm really glad that I went now even if I did get sunburn despite applying sun cream and wearing a hat / sunglasses... >.> meh w/e it was definitely worth it and I'd most likely go again, I enjoyed most of the bands, as expected Linkin Park, NIN and Metallica played faultlessly and were a joy to see / hear though I must confess I was slightly dissapointed by NIN because it was my first time seeing them and they didn't play very much of their heavy stuff despite coming on late and leaving early :/ what they did play was amazing but just not real heavy tracks like March of the Pigs... tbh though I'm just glad I got to see them perform. :)

Linkin Park played a really good setlist with all the stuff you'd expect, I was singing along to most of it and as for Metallica... they were amazing speaking from the perspective of it being my first time seeing them, they played a shitload of amazing tracks and on top of that played a Queen tribute and even Hit the Lights, easilly the highlight of the event for me. :D

Anyway... I now have work after not sleeping the night before last and only getting six hours sleep last night, this should be interesting... >.>'

The day started off strange. Guy came to the petrol station looking a bit worse for wear. Ie, blood on his clothes/hands and a few cuts on his face. First thing he said was "never mind the appearance" and sort of smiled. I asked if he was ok and he replied "I will be". Whilst I was serving him he sort of gave me the "Shhh" expression. I reckon some shit was about to go down. Other than the fact that he might have been on his way to play fisticuffs, he seemed quite a nice chap.

At the end of my shift, the boss came in despite not being scheduled to be. It was the first time I had seen him since leaving him a note about my new job/resignation. It was a little awkward to say the least. He's a nice chap though and he was nice about it all, but it just worried me when I first saw him seeing as he wasn't supposed to be in.

And I found out today that I have a start date for my new job so I can now give a proper letter of resignation to my boss. This shit just got real. I'll soon be a hip young go-getter working in a trendy office environment. Thinking outside the box/pushing the envelope/gleaming the cube/waxing the great dane/shuffling the pastry/scruffling the bundies/fondling the tofu etc. Plus I get to stare at photos of kids all day, so I know ReZ will be jealous.

Edited by Goafer

waxing the great dane

This. I declare a contest to think of Dannyboys new name.

DaneWax

DannymanTheDanehax

Dane Avenue

One Dane Two

Dane Powers

Danny Salami

Thinking outside the box/pushing the envelope/gleaming the cube/waxing the great dane/shuffling the pastry/scruffling the bundies/fondling the tofu etc. Plus I get to stare at photos of kids all day, so I know ReZ will be jealous.

Correct.

Edited by ReZourceman

Dane Bowers

Dane Edna

Dane looks like a lady

Dane-uh Dane-uh Dane-uh Dane-uh BATMAN!

Dane-o-mite

Dane-germouse

Black Hawk Dane

28 Danes Later

Dane of the Dead

System of a Dane

Edited by Goafer

Dane-Cravid-all-over-your-*boink*-RE-E-WIND...

When the crowd sees Jo, Molesta.

Dane Dare.

Raining A-Dane (alternatively: Daneing Again)

Danepark32

Happensdane

Daneness Bears

Raining A-Dane (alternatively: Daneing Again)

Danepark32

Happensdane

Daneness Bears

Oooh, good ones. More;

MoogleViperDane

Retro_LinkDane

GoaferDane

Dane-o-Doodle

Danextra

Danemotion

Propane Dane

Danish Dane

Danus

DANEGEROUS!

DRAINDANE!

Have I won yet:laughing:

Oooh, good ones. More;

MoogleViperDane

Retro_LinkDane

GoaferDane

Catchy! :indeed:

How-Was-Your-Dane

Rate-the-last-Dane-you-saw

Weight-Dane

Edited by Retro_Link

DaNe-Europe?

Daneson?

ReZourceDane?

Danestygal?

My Buttons Are Danish?

N-E picture caption Dane.

Saw: The forum Dane.

Funny videos, flash Danes, etc.

N-Europe Daneground.

Private Danes/Bargain Board

So I somehow just slept for 18hours.

I went to bed at 10pm and got up 4pm. WTF!

Id love to be able to do that, lately ive been only getting 5-6 hours a sleep a night

Id love to be able to do that, lately ive been only getting 5-6 hours a sleep a night

combo-breaker-2.jpg

Jeeeesus...

Threads: 24,000, Posts: 1,000,988

Edit: Just realised that this means just over 1% of all posts on N-Europe are by me. I lol'd.

Jeeeesus...

Edit: Just realised that this means just over 1% of all posts on N-Europe are by me. I lol'd.

That's not that surprising. I mean there's probably less than 100 regularly active members anyway.